The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version

Go down 
+20
crosspotts1.0
Shining
RG_OP
Mr.Ketchup
warecus
metamutant
wil.li.an
volzzilla
DeleFresh
yolomate
Avaid
empawk
dev
Angelus_Silverhead
jp.resort
MERK_U
Pilgrim
jspiderman171717
kyoman
Raijjin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RG_OP

RG_OP

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyJune 1st 2023, 11:05 am

many years without visiting this site, nice to see you kept your work , cool development dude
Back to top Go down
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 18th 2024, 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone, Hi BigPimp

I downloaded your Spider-man mugen game and I'm having a blast with it ! What a sweet callback to 90's arcade games. Congratulations to you and everyone who worked on it in the past.
Your skills in modeling characters are impressive, especially concerning your doc ock model.

I noticed a bug when you use Mysterio Earthquake skill during Lizard and Kingpin minigames: it triggers indefinitely and kills every henchman summoned by the boss before they appear.
It was the only trick that made me beat them as they're really strong (even in difficulty Easy 1 !).

I'm looking forward your next release.

Best regards,

Baelorn.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 18th 2024, 2:47 pm

Welcome Baelorn ...i Hope you Will continue to post useful topics and feedbacks
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 18th 2024, 2:56 pm

Welcome back rgop
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 18th 2024, 4:53 pm

Hi Baelorn ... media
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 21st 2024, 7:37 am

Hello everyone,

thanks for your welcome.

Another thing I noticed while playing. Spider-man doesn't seem to have a "Thanks for playing" screen when you finish the arcade mode with him.

Also Difficulty level is really hardcore, Kingpin minigame feels sometime impossible to beat even in Easy 1 mode.

Do you have any advice to beat minigames (lizard or kingpin) consistently ?

best regards,

Baelorn.

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 21st 2024, 12:08 pm

Baelorn wrote:
Hello everyone,

thanks for your welcome.

Another thing I noticed while playing. Spider-man doesn't seem to have a "Thanks for playing" screen when you finish the arcade mode with him.

Also Difficulty level is really hardcore, Kingpin minigame feels sometime impossible to beat even in Easy 1 mode.

Do you have any advice to beat minigames (lizard or kingpin) consistently ?

best regards,

Baelorn.

I have a trick. With Doc Ock, I summoned the Octobot, I climb the wall, and from time to time I go down to hit the enemies. The robot doesn’t kill the opponents, but with Ock's climb ability, helps you to do some strategies.
Back to top Go down
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 22nd 2024, 4:56 pm

Thanks Melter for the trick. I had a very hard time beating Kingpin with Doc Ock in Easy 1. Too many henchmen :-(.

Two bugs I noticed while playing with Tombstone: Medium Kick while moving forward doesn't trigger. Heavy kick while moving backward doesn't trigger.

Overhall I think Tombstone has too long voice lines during his animations (introduction, winning or even while throwing the opponent). It seems that this guy never shut his mouth Very Happy .

I hope this feedback helps a bit. I'm very impressed by this mugen game and how artworks and characters are homogenous. A lot of others mugen games add artworks or characters from others games with no consistency.

This Spider-man mugen focus on a smaller roster with great results !

Best regards,

Baelorn.
Back to top Go down
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyApril 28th 2024, 12:32 pm

Hello,

another feedback after playing with Vulture: Hyper move Clawstrike combo does not apply chip damages when your opponent blocks it.

And Vulture's throw animation has no sound with it.
Back to top Go down
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2024, 12:25 pm

Hello,

another feedback: Sandman does not have an end screen when you finish arcade mode.

See you.

Baelorn.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm

very good feedbacks man. definitely situational i didn't pay attention too, but all legit

arcade endings redone for the final version
kingpin and lizard minigames sadly had a coding mistake, when i was optimizing the code, they not suppose to have any henchmen at easy 1-2 at all, and less on medium 3-5, but in this version you have difficulty has no real affect

in new version henchmen life and attack and quantity will all depend on difficulty level, making those much easier on lower levels, especially lizard training minigame

thanks for useful feedback
Back to top Go down
Baelorn

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 EmptyToday at 3:51 pm

Hi BigPimp,

I'm happy if my feedback helps a bit for your next release !

I noticed that Black Cat voicelines are really difficult to hear or non-existent in the current version. Hobgobelin's ones are a bit weird. It seems they were taken from a movie or another game as you can hear some music when they're playing.
Also Black Cat has no end screen in arcade mode, but it seems you fix this issue in your future release.

Keep the good work, I'm really enjoying your game so far.

See you next time.

Baelorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4