The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version

Go down 
+20
crosspotts1.0
Shining
RG_OP
Mr.Ketchup
warecus
metamutant
wil.li.an
volzzilla
DeleFresh
yolomate
Avaid
empawk
dev
Angelus_Silverhead
jp.resort
MERK_U
Pilgrim
jspiderman171717
kyoman
Raijjin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 9:20 am

ok guys
version with some of the mentioned issues fixes

nothing really critical, only bugfixes, but since it will be a month or so until next one, why not have a cleaner version in the meantime:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/pmzw802sngaqia4/Spider-man_mugen_prefinal.rar/file

Pilgrim, jspiderman171717 and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 12:18 pm

Thanks my friend! I really don't like to say this now that the game is recently updated but I found a couple more bugs:

When Rhino fights himself, in the second round, the chameleon sprites do not appear and instead the Rhino sprites also disappear.

In Shocker's Hyper "Room destruction" the large piece of ceiling that falls at the end of the Hyper appears to be unblockable

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 9:03 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Thanks my friend! I really don't like to say this now that the game is recently updated but I found a couple more bugs:

When Rhino fights himself, in the second round, the chameleon sprites do not appear and instead the Rhino sprites also disappear.

In Shocker's Hyper "Room destruction" the large piece of ceiling that falls at the end of the Hyper appears to be unblockable

oh, good catch man
seems that when i was cleaning up rhino sff, i accidentally deleted the chameleon sprites. maybe they had the same group number as some unused sprites

thats why i am hesitant to do it to other characters, because while this particular mistake is obvious when noticed, if just some effect goes missing, no one will even think something was supposed to be there. but that sprite/sound clean up might reduce the game size by good 70-100mb
will need to think about it, and do it very carefully, sprite-by-sprite it seems

on the shocker hyper though, unblockable properties are set on that hit intentionally, it is not a bug
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 8:45 am

hey guys
seems that i wont be able to upload final update in February because of my real life getting somewhat busy in next months, but it is probably for the best, nothing will be rushed. Wil.li.an and Empawk and Jspiderman as you know are working independently from me, so it will not affect their work, but with the upload probably would be a little longer

in any case, abovementioned rhino issue was fixed, as possibly as few other small issues (cant remember now, but carnage and venom stage were accidentally made un-selectable, only appearing in arcade - fixed), but also pretty cool, Wil.li.an adapted that famous Seth Zankuten intro from old Carnage version, with merged head sprites and such, was added:
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 138
i didn't include any goblin changes yet, since its still very much a wip, and want to keep GG and hobgoblin equal, and hobgoblin doesn't have any new sprites done as of yet

but in any case, just uploading this one, since probably for a few months it will be the version to use

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/g0sfw5w61hw6dzy/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

enjoy!

metamutant, wil.li.an, Hagjilord, jspiderman171717, chancethegamer and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 7:42 pm

Take your time, That is really a great work. Thanks for all improvement.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 11:10 pm

Rally thanks ...i Will try this update
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2023, 8:16 am

congrats on all the improved work bigpimp Very Happy

as @kyoman said, no need to rush Smile

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:38 pm

I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say it will be worth all this waiting. This is one of the new moves for the Goblin.

BigPimb will adapt it, so this is not the final result, just a preview.
Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Ezgif-18

Many thanks to HQ from Unlimited Discord for helping me with the animation

dev, Mr.Ketchup, metamutant, Hagjilord, jspiderman171717, chancethegamer, Avaid and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 5:13 pm

Seen this on the Discord channel. Looks clean.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 10:18 pm

Awesome animation, most definitely worth the wait. The entire spiderman game has far exceeded my expectations great work guys
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 11:09 pm

wil.li.an wrote:
I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say it will be worth all this waiting. This is one of the new moves for the Goblin.

Great animation! Seeing the Green Goblin attack with a knife is not something you see every day, however I love the idea and it looks pretty cool, I can't wait to see the rest!

technine666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 11:36 pm

LOOKS GREAT.

Less spiderman
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 9:01 am

wil.li.an wrote:

that looks great wil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 9:16 am

Fits very well with the Goblin's character. Nice to see that old characters getting updates.
Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 2:53 pm

Guys, this is not a bug or an error, it's just a piece of information for people who, like me, flashes bother their eyes.

When Rhino performs the "Ground and Pound" hyper, an annoying flash appears at first. To remove this effect, open the "RHINO_EOH.CNS" file and delete the following command:

[State 0]
type = EnvColor
trigger1 =AnimElem = 2
time = 5

As I said, it is not a bug as such, but these flashes give me pain in my eyes (i'm getting older lol) and maybe someone will find it useful.  Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 670481599

In another order of things, I have a question to ask:

The old version of the Scorpion, when it jumped, created a "mirror effect", as you can see in the image, comparing both versions.

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Mugen018

I know this is part of the template. It's an effect I'd like to remove from other chars which are using this template, but how do I find the code for this "mirror effect"? Does anyone know how it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version   Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next