The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+41
Ganbare-Lucifer
Nexus Gaming
087-B
TMC55
Pilgrim
brucewayne74
karlayamei
Avaid
wil.li.an
kain11
technine666
Darkburster1
Mazemerald
Fede X
Helio
volzzilla
yolomate
jimboshorimbo
skhsato123
Chris Monvel
Aumio Khan
4 elements
candido159
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
shags2dope
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
naruto
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
superxash
Shining
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Doom
Irrelevant_pelican
ATLAS KOF
chuchoryu
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 16th 2023, 12:34 pm

Yeah I mean, there’s YEARS of trying to contact him through every way I can, and I’ve sent him DM’s here, email, DA, and mugen archive. No answer.

You’d think he’d see all this and maybe say something, but he just goes on like nobody’s talking about it and it further shows what we’ve been dealing with for years.

It’s all there on his channel, including his broken promises.

And yes, money was involved, I paid in full, up front as how most commissions work. This has to be said because people have a right to know. I wish I knew before I got involved with him at all, and it’s unfortunate because I like the sprite work- he just never finished what he was paid to do and agreed to do. That and his lack of honest communication is what this is all about.
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 16th 2023, 1:22 pm

i m sorry this happened to you. i hope things work out for you. i also hope the artist mans up. your right about the artwork is nice. just they find a better way asking for money is low. we all here doing the same here. helping each other. why should have to pay for friends i m new to this. but i m not asking for money. it s my time , my work and all that. what makes others ask for more money when we all are doing the samething here.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 2:32 pm

I delay some news, no wi fi, but I add video of Cell and cham cham
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Comparison

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 3:19 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

More to come... samus

And meanwhile, you blatantly ignore me, hell- everyone it seems.
Where is the progress for the character I paid you 3 years ago to do?
Where is the new Nami progress?
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 4:27 pm

Darkburster1 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come... samus

I followed all this discussion about commissions and this is something that bothers me a lot.

at this point we can assume chuchoryu just stole the money and this character will never be completed. the point is: what do the other admins think about it? why doesn't anyone say anything about the chuchoryu attitude? does MMV agree with that?

shags2dope and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 4:58 pm

wil.li.an wrote:
Darkburster1 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come... samus

I followed all this discussion about commissions and this is something that bothers me a lot.

at this point we can assume chuchoryu just stole the money and this character will never be completed. the point is: what do the other admins think about it? why doesn't anyone say anything about the chuchoryu attitude? does MMV agree with that?

i feel like admins on this forum are ignoring his actions cause he releases characters or smth (quantity over quality ) but i do hope i'm wrong

u guys gotta do smth about this he is literally scamming ppl lol
Back to top Go down
technine666

technine666

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 9:40 pm

Chuchoryu is a scam artist and needs to be publicly outted.

He has been ripping off the Mugen community for years now.

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 2:16 am

I m hunappy for darkbuster and i m sure chucho Is not a correct person because he could publish Nami to stop this ugly Page for him..i Will wait he could rehabilitate his reputation publishing Nami...and now i m sure his plan Is to create incomplete list of characters to encourage people to pay to complete his missing chars (example Yellow ranger and others ) to have complete rosters

So i can warn to all people to stay away from mugen commissions to avoid this unplaesant drawbacks
Stay away from commissions

And see here ...

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16227-private-commission-talk

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 5:35 am

Ban him!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why this is going on so long. It's black and white
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 5:48 am

Shining wrote:
I m hunappy for darkbuster and i m sure chucho Is not a correct person because he could publish Nami to stop this ugly Page for him..i Will wait he could rehabilitate his reputation publishing Nami...and now i m sure his plan Is to create incomplete list of characters to encourage people to pay to complete his missing chars (example Yellow ranger and others ) to have complete rosters

So i can warn to all people to stay away from mugen commissions to avoid this unplaesant drawbacks
Stay away from commissions

And see here ...

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16227-private-commission-talk

when did he ever finish a character or a game lol the stuff he made for nami was his limit (just basic attacks , ect )  and he is too afraid to say it

shags2dope likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 5:56 am

Exactly 💯, you waiting to see him publish something won't happen. It's been 3 years and he has yet to acknowledge his accusations here just posts more wips that are always new characters, never finishing anything outside of basic punches and kicks....BAN HIM

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 6:09 am

Why you ask him a char like Nami when others made Her Better? You know chuchoryu chars have a poor moveset,if you want a great Nami,try the Kenshiro99 version
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 6:13 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
Why you ask him a char like Nami when others made Her Better? You know chuchoryu chars have a poor moveset,if you want a great Nami,try the Kenshiro99 version

bro it is not nami from one piece lol , its an original character by the guy who commissioned it  as seen in this vid

and here's the commisioned rework of it by chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Cvs_nami_explodes___full_by_mugen_chuchoryu_ddpdp5g-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHBkcDVnLWE3YzBjMTQyLWVhZjUtNDFhNC1iZDU4LWIxMmU2ZWFmNWIwNi5naWYiLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjM4In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 6:40 am

Avaid wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

bro it is not nami from one piece lol , its an original character by the guy who commissioned it  as seen in this vid

and here's the commisioned rework of it by chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Cvs_nami_explodes___full_by_mugen_chuchoryu_ddpdp5g-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHBkcDVnLWE3YzBjMTQyLWVhZjUtNDFhNC1iZDU4LWIxMmU2ZWFmNWIwNi5naWYiLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjM4In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Too many chars with same Mame,excuse me

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next