The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+41
Ganbare-Lucifer
Nexus Gaming
087-B
TMC55
Pilgrim
brucewayne74
karlayamei
Avaid
wil.li.an
kain11
technine666
Darkburster1
Mazemerald
Fede X
Helio
volzzilla
yolomate
jimboshorimbo
skhsato123
Chris Monvel
Aumio Khan
4 elements
candido159
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
shags2dope
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
naruto
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
superxash
Shining
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Doom
Irrelevant_pelican
ATLAS KOF
chuchoryu
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 7:02 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
Avaid wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:
Why you ask him a char like Nami when others made Her Better? You know chuchoryu chars have a poor moveset,if you want a great Nami,try the Kenshiro99 version

bro it is not nami from one piece lol , its an original character by the guy who commissioned it  as seen in this vid

and here's the commisioned rework of it by chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cvs_nami_explodes___full_by_mugen_chuchoryu_ddpdp5g-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHBkcDVnLWE3YzBjMTQyLWVhZjUtNDFhNC1iZDU4LWIxMmU2ZWFmNWIwNi5naWYiLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjM4In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Too many chars with same Mame,excuse me

This was before I knew better about him. I had no luck with any of the creators in the actual MKP community, and I did get a few small commissions from Chu before going ahead with the full char. I commissioned a few various animations of 2 different characters and he even made some reworks to them and I was very pleased with how they looked. I had no idea then that he wasnt going to actually work on the character after accepting a commission to go ahead with a fully playable character.

I havent commissioned any characters since, actually there is a 3d version of my Nami completed totally for free by someone named "Tem|a|" who had made a few 3d characters for MKP. That was like 3 years ago too, so I know Chuchoryu isnt gonna answer me again, or its gonna be some nonsense answer to blow me off and not answer me again for 3 more years lol.

My 2nd mistake was looking for someone to make the sprites AND make the coding for MKP (which doesnt use the same coding as regular mugen characters, people probly noticed by now) So if/when I commission again for this, Il probly just commission sprites only, and do the coding myself, since in all this time, ive learned how to lol.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 11:06 am

Shining wrote:
I m hunappy for darkbuster and i m sure chucho Is not a correct person because he could publish Nami to stop this ugly Page for him..i Will wait he could rehabilitate his reputation publishing Nami...and now i m sure his plan Is to create incomplete list of characters to encourage people to pay to complete his missing chars (example Yellow ranger and others ) to have complete rosters

So i can warn to all people to stay away from mugen commissions to avoid this unplaesant drawbacks
Stay away from commissions

And see here ...

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16227-private-commission-talk

Nobody should pay any creator, one of the oldest laws of mugen is that one should not commercialize characters, games, etc. With the exception of some exceptions like The Black Heart by Andrés Borghi, which is completely all from scratch, even more so if you are taking characters from other copyrighted sagas as a reference, either as inspiration, frankespriting or whatever.

technine666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 11:35 am

Pilgrim I respect you ALOT but that's not the issue at hand at most your paying somebody for their skills like fanart at a convention. I can buy that artist work but he can't go and sell that art for t shirts and logos. But either way commissions aren't on trial. Thievery is and we have a thief in this community

Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 1:44 pm

I honestly feel Chuchory should get banned at this point. Don't let the fact that he's a content creator allow him to slip past all of this. If it were anyone else who doesn't have a highlighted name then they would've been banned. If he's gotten multiple people saying he stole money from them then honestly it shouldn't be that hard ti determine that he's in the wrong. I never commissioned stuff from him but he has promised me some other spriter for a character I was planning and he broke that promise too. The fact that he got paid and never delivered is disgusting behavior and shouldn't be overlooked because of his title here.

Avaid and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 1:59 pm

I’m not interested or in favor in the banning of anyone, only the character and what he has to say, if he says anything at all.

The point has been made, just have to wait and see if he acknowledges any of this/replies or what.

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 3:22 pm

There’s plenty of ppl willing to take on commissions that will give you a full move set and have results.

Chuch is a good spriter. The best about him is he sprites characters no one else will sprite that’s why I look forward to his works, but the reality is that almost all of them are incomplete and feel like early betas. Most don’t have a full required sprite set. I wish you would’ve asked around before settling on him

It feels like he has 100 WIPs, but he’s the only one that seems to be willing to sprite horror movie characters, MK, Power Rangers, etc in CVS style that’s why I always check him out even though I know they won’t ever feel like completed characters
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 3:38 pm

Yeah sorry, I didn’t know who to ask back then.

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2023, 4:03 pm

Bro your never gonna get anything from him, as a another person who lost money I want him gone so he can't do his scams here

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 30th 2023, 3:05 am

amazed that these ramblings and rantings have been allowed to go as far as they have...

Mr.Ketchup and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 30th 2023, 7:45 am

Lol Yea well if you disagree with it going on, suggest your administration make a decision either way lol
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 2:00 pm

its Bowsette time
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv-S-Bowsette-by-chuchoryu-NEWcomparison
I forgot to put this in december

More to come... samus

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 3:21 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
its Bowsette time
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv-S-Bowsette-by-chuchoryu-NEWcomparison

More to come... samus

Hey do you want to respond to everything here because ignoring it probably isn’t the best decision.
Back to top Go down
technine666

technine666

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 3:25 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
its Bowsette time

More to come... samus
You owe a lot of people money. Might be a good idea to answer them. This is not going to go away scammer.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 4:44 pm

technine666 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
its Bowsette time

More to come... samus
You owe a lot of people money. Might be a good idea to answer them. This is not going to go away scammer.

Yeah, still waiting for my Ace to be updated. He's right, you really are a scammer. Now you making that.... ''Thing'' Eww.

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg likes this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2023, 7:45 pm

Awesome work chuchoryu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next