The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+41
Ganbare-Lucifer
Nexus Gaming
087-B
TMC55
Pilgrim
brucewayne74
karlayamei
Avaid
wil.li.an
kain11
technine666
Darkburster1
Mazemerald
Fede X
Helio
volzzilla
yolomate
jimboshorimbo
skhsato123
Chris Monvel
Aumio Khan
4 elements
candido159
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
shags2dope
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
naruto
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
superxash
Shining
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Doom
Irrelevant_pelican
ATLAS KOF
chuchoryu
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TMC55

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2023, 12:33 am

superxash wrote:
Awesome work chuchoryu.
way to ignore the scamming he's done just to praise his work. It's people like you that allow him to get away with this shit. He could rob a guy and you would still praise him because he's your favorite artist.

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2023, 6:51 am

my dawg is supporting corruption samus
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 12:39 am

Okay then...

Well for starters, I don't know exactly what your beef with chucho is truly about... outside of him seemingly/apparently taking too long with a commission... an apparent fully-mugen compatible commission?... (I really don't know, and frankly stopped caring after the third or fourth page full of this shit months ago) so feel it'd be more than a bit disingenuous of me to act like I understand/CARE what's going on. I especially get irked whenever the notification comes in... logging back on, hoping to see if he's made something new that nobody else is even seemingly attempting and yet all I see are these posts and i immediately tune out, log off, and continue NOT caring.

I'm still surprised that the admins are letting this shit go on. I'm sure these types of posts violate some forum conduct rules somewhere. BUT maybe they stopped caring too?

Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 12:56 am

This definitely has "I don't care if he robbed anyone he makes cool art" energy. See the issue is he's been no contact with the guy who GAVE HIM MONEY TO MAKE SPRITES FOR A CHARACTER THAT HE PROMISED for years and hasn't even acknowledged or even try to defend himself with the allegations. With spriting it takes time, everyone knows that nobody is stupid, pixel art takes time and patience. But the dude has been waiting for years and whenever he messaged him about progress he gets ignored. You read 4 pages of it yet you act like you don't know what the beef is, the beef is that's he's a fucking thief and he's getting away with it. The only reason this is going on is because no one has taken action and Chucho himself hasn't even mentioned the issues at all he's completely ignored the allegations just to go "made a new sprite mi amigo" how would you feel if you commissioned someone to make something for you and they never deliver and ghost you for years? And we're all waiting on admin to do something about this, the only one that has remotely commented on this is Shining and even then it wasn't helpful, it was just him hoping Chuchoryu would say something to defend himself, which he hasn't done. Yeah he makes sprites of characters no one will but that doesn't change the fact that he's a thief and has stolen money and refuse to give any update or progress report on the commission.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:03 am

I think the people who don't care need to just ignore this thread.

Chuchoryu has scammed *multiple* people lol

This is not just a one-person-instance.

He was given money to do a commissioned character work and after a long fucking time has never delivered a single thing. That is a scam, it's wrong, it's fucked up, he deserves to be called out and held accountable for it, I don't see why this isn't something people should give a shit about.

If you don't care, cool. Don't bother telling us you don't care, cause we fucking do lol

This is a problem we would prefer to be solved and MMV doing nothing about it is shitty as fuck and I dare literally anyone to tell me why this isn't a problem.

At the end of the day it's theft, really shitty behavior, and makes the guy look like a total asshole.
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:15 am

TMC55 wrote:
This definitely has "I don't care if he robbed anyone he makes cool art" energy. See the issue is he's been no contact with the guy who GAVE HIM MONEY TO MAKE SPRITES FOR A CHARACTER THAT HE PROMISED for years and hasn't even acknowledged or even try to defend himself with the allegations. With spriting it takes time, everyone knows that nobody is stupid, pixel art takes time and patience. But the dude has been waiting for years and whenever he messaged him about progress he gets ignored. You read 4 pages of it yet you act like you don't know what the beef is, the beef is that's he's a fucking thief and he's getting away with it. The only reason this is going on is because no one has taken action and Chucho himself hasn't even mentioned the issues at all he's completely ignored the allegations just to go "made a new sprite mi amigo" how would you feel if you commissioned someone to make something for you and they never deliver and ghost you for years? And we're all waiting on admin to do something about this, the only one that has remotely commented on this is Shining and even then it wasn't helpful, it was just him hoping Chuchoryu would say something to defend himself, which he hasn't done. Yeah he makes sprites of characters no one will but that doesn't change the fact that he's a thief and has stolen money and refuse to give any update or progress report on the commission.

That has happened to me before, there are some commissions I'm probably never going to see, and some of the artists just stopped replying (and/or seemingly fell off the internet). Eventually just have/had to accept my losses.

Course... I don't know how much was paid to Chucho. It's one of the reasons I've largely stopped taking commissions. Too much pressure IMHO. Luckily all I've ever been asked to do is single sprite commissions, so if I can't produce, they're just out of like... $5.

BUT what I didn't do is go spam their places with incessant personal attacks against them in the apparently vain hope that THAT will make them even want to give me the time of day and not just put me on forum block after a while.

but that's just ME.
Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:23 am

There was a whole thread created about it and nothing was done so yeah they're gonna get upset and comment on this thread especially when he's been active and showing sprites he made. There was one other occasion I remember that happened like this in MFG and it was handled. The admins both stepped in and settled the issue with a private conversation. The admins here are doing no such thing and it's going unnoticed because they're not giving a shit and that's a problem especially when a member of their community feels taken advantage of and has asked for their help numerous times just to be ignored. Hell all he wanted was a simple response from him but he's being ignored and is just simply ignoring him and I would feel upset if that was me. If he would've just gave him a refund, even a partial one to prove that he remotely cares then this would've gone differently.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:30 am

Personally, I'm not trying to attack Chuchoryu or anything, that's not how I think this should be handled.

But considering I am aware that MULTIPLE people have been ripped off by this guy, either due to getting incomplete works or never getting anything in return for their money at all, I am understandably pissed at this situation.

Regardless, I think Chuchoryu should definitely be called out on this, because it is a problem, and I think either Chu should acknowledge this and respond to it (or at least contact the people involved in private and then make a public statement saying he's handling things privately), or administration should get involved.

I dunno how to solve the problem fully, but there's a problem here, and I would rather it not be ignored.

Not every scam artist should get away with it, and I'm a bit tired of going to various corners of the MUGEN community and seeing people face these kinds of issues with apathy. It gives me the impression that nothing is ever big enough to be a *real* problem in the MUGEN scene.

Maybe this isn't the best way to go about handling this problem, but I'd rather do something than nothing.

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:36 am

Yeah this is a unfortunate situation.. I feel like the mods can’t do anything for you other than banning him but even that’s tricky because idk the guidelines word for word, but they’d probably have to take what he’s posted publicly into accountability before that happens which seems impossible because he won’t reply to you guys. I think what TMC is referring to from MFG actually had both sides saying their side in a public thread.. here, it’s just 2 ppl wanting results or their money back talking to a brick wall
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 1:56 am

Chuchoryu if you have the beta for NAMI I think you should just release her
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 7:18 am

superxash wrote:
TMC55 wrote:

That has happened to me before, there are some commissions I'm probably never going to see, and some of the artists just stopped replying (and/or seemingly fell off the internet). Eventually just have/had to accept my losses.

Course... I don't know how much was paid to Chucho. It's one of the reasons I've largely stopped taking commissions. Too much pressure IMHO. Luckily all I've ever been asked to do is single sprite commissions, so if I can't produce, they're just out of like... $5.

BUT what I didn't do is go spam their places with incessant personal attacks against them in the apparently vain hope that THAT will make them even want to give me the time of day and not just put me on forum block after a while.

but that's just ME.

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 KuqQI7

this screenshot is from last year or the last 2 i really can't remember and idk if the comment still exists
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 8:19 am

Avaid wrote:
superxash wrote:
TMC55 wrote:

but that's just ME.

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 KuqQI7

this screenshot is from last year or the last 2 i really can't remember and idk if the comment still exists

Yes, as far as I know, ALL of the comments are still on YouTube, including the couple times he did respond. Just a lack of communication and apparent abandonment of the work and unwilling to be honest about the current state/progress of the character.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 8:53 am

he did this to me with cassandra and seong mina years ago with the tekken vs soulcalibur project, not surprised honestly, even though they were not paid characters, they were for a game, and about the other virtua fighter characters he said he was going to send me, but i knew i was not going to see anything.

he should not do commissions unless he can finish something. I agree he should refund failed projects.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 2:02 pm

People need to ease up on the admins, this is solely about chuchoryu, and he needs to communicate somehow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next