The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man

Go down 
+6
skhsato123
Shining
Melter
Doom
crosspotts1.0
BigPimp
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2022, 2:27 am

This is getting better. It is all a tribute to the arachnid universe. I hope in the future to be able to leave you the new update (if you want) of Scorpion and see it work in this game.

gartanham and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2022, 4:04 am

bam77 wrote:
This is getting better. It is all a tribute to the arachnid universe. I hope in the future to be able to leave you the new update (if you want) of Scorpion and see it work in this game.

thanks man
and of course, im looking forward to your new scorp Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 670481599
glad that you went with an open mask this time, im sure you will deliver great final product, as always

gartanham, metamutant and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 12:17 am

Every bit of new added are amazing, I'm guessing this will finally be your Shocker's final version Very Happy

So like Kingpin, you planning for Lizard to be AI only?

And who are the characters you wanted to be in the game aside from Kraven and Lizard?

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 1:19 am

metamutant wrote:
Thanks, Big Pimp for all your hard work in bringing this game together and continuing to make it better.
In a lot of ways, this game seems like an improvement to the never-released Lethal Syndicate. Prime Op head with the Kingpin color separation makes him really look like more of a MVC character now.
I noticed the already mentioned Vulture bug happens after I performed the new claw hyper which I like. Nice work making a hyper out of that move. Love the upgrades to Rhino, although some of his voice clips seem low.

Yeah it’s like a spiritual successor to Lethal Syndicate. There’s so many projects teased on YouTube that we’ll never get to play for various reasons that you gotta appreciate when someone fills the void and releases something for the community which is 1 of the reasons I enjoy this place.

Everywhere else I go Mugen related, it’s like “yeah F comic characters, the sprites are decent but they’re never coded good” but at those same places it’s like a new Ryu is released every week which gets boring. There’s like 10 WIPs in progress I’m anticipating on this forum and this Spider-Man game is fun

BigPimp, metamutant and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 8:47 am

As far as I know, the original lethal syndicate is being improved by verz and wucash. They are working on improving the characters etc. But I can't guarantee that they will release it or when. So it is very possible that one day we will see it and it will be very different from what we know.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 9:35 am

I did see wucash briefly return but I don’t even bother letting my self get excited for stuff from the legendary creators anymore.most of them don’t wanna release stuff because they either don’t want anybody editing it, don’t want it uploaded on an archive site or want to be paid for it. It’s always 1 of the 3. Not necessarily saying wucash falls under that category.

I understand all 3 reasons but we never would’ve gotten this Spider-Man game or most other Mugen games if big Pimp and other authors didn’t edit other characters.. I think Sean Alty might be the only game author that did his chars from scratch. I get the archive drama as well but that place has an upside because the links don’t die. It is what it is. Sorry to derail the topic, just was expressing how I appreciate what big Pimp did with this

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 9:41 am

honestly, i might be wrong, but i think Wucash didnt release the game, because he didnt want to do it with his co-author Hobgobling missing. long time ago he said to me that the game is ready and what just left to do storyboards and bugfixes, way before he returned for that brief period

at least i hope that was the reason, that one is really respectable one to not release something
but i also hope they would return and upload characters at least, those were amazing
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2022, 11:31 am

candido159 wrote:
Every bit of new added are amazing, I'm guessing this will finally be your Shocker's final version Very Happy

So like Kingpin, you planning for Lizard to be AI only?

And who are the characters you wanted to be in the game aside from Kraven and Lizard?

chancethegamer wrote:
metamutant wrote:
Thanks, Big Pimp for all your hard work in bringing this game together and continuing to make it better.
In a lot of ways, this game seems like an improvement to the never-released Lethal Syndicate. Prime Op head with the Kingpin color separation makes him really look like more of a MVC character now.
I noticed the already mentioned Vulture bug happens after I performed the new claw hyper which I like. Nice work making a hyper out of that move. Love the upgrades to Rhino, although some of his voice clips seem low.

Yeah it’s like a spiritual successor to Lethal Syndicate. There’s so many projects teased on YouTube that we’ll never get to play for various reasons that you gotta appreciate when someone fills the void and releases something for the community which is 1 of the reasons I enjoy this place.

Everywhere else I go Mugen related, it’s like “yeah F comic characters, the sprites are decent but they’re never coded good” but at those same places it’s like a new Ryu is released every week which gets boring. There’s like 10 WIPs in progress I’m anticipating on this forum and this Spider-Man game is fun

thanks guys and sorry, that i didnt respond to some questions, i was kinda beat after work today, so just couldnt even properly read so much info
i really really appreciate that you guys enjoying it as much as i do. it just really makes those hours of mugen spend so much more worth it, that this will live on not just on my harddrive. i mean why would you make a movie, and wouldnt let anyone see it? i think you would do most disservice to yourself and hours you spend on it first

@candido, i think Lizard would be just the same minigame, AI only, yeah, at least in a forseeable future
and Kraven really is the only one i really want tbh, Lizard just like Kingpin is just a bonus, i cant say that im big fan of those, but since there is an easy and logical way to include them (as a minigame with minions), why not? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2022, 9:40 am

uploading this one guys, since im not in the mood for the mugen work lately, really comes in hard, want to take a hiatus
it is very small update, just some bugfixes, screenpack update (simul names, select screen player indicators, and portraits now cut to web frame around them, not just a square), and an assassin hyper added to kingpin, 1 new punch for venom (animation by HIIVolt-07). some balance and bugfixing stuff, not really worth mentioning (could not find vulture throw bug still, sorry, it is most likely still there)

Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Untitl15
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/pl57ddpfuty6glw/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

will wait for morbius update and kraven or some other releases, and some good news in the real world to continue work on this. so enjoy this version, for now Wink

ps. lizard minigame, sinister and deathstrike updates are still in plans, just for later

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man   Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick update/patchfix for Mugen Spider-man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2