The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+30
varo_hades
shags2dope
BioResidentSKG
ASR-64
Kareem07
Zexika
sil3nt_j
Mr.Ketchup
mulambo
lucas989898
Lows 9.0
Josuke
LESSARD
JARRO77
Fabry Taz
nedflandeurse
superxash
GTAGuy
Mazemerald
Fede X
vellrrarth
alnyrd
galactus
Dragon_Rise
X
Tsuyoi
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
CAMARAO
Shining
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 16th 2021, 4:23 pm

Made a new stance and Red Hadouken animation for Akuma, just for shits and giggles.... and I gotta say, I'm very happy with the way they came out:

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Akuma-new-red-hadouken-and-stance

EDIT

Here are some more rips, this would be pretty much all he needed. Put a couple of ideas for combos at the top. He could end the combo with either the dragon punch or hurricane kick and have the other be his running attack. Special thank you to Insanius for uploading these, use or lose:

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Akuma-rips

Last edited by sil3nt_j on April 17th 2021, 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 17th 2021, 1:51 am

lol, we're actually gonna get the infamous 'Playable Akuma' joke made real?
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 17th 2021, 12:07 pm

I think it would be cool, but it's up to the creator.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 17th 2021, 3:27 pm

Looks good Smile but i clearly stated that Akuma won't be included, i have other plans for the guest characters.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 17th 2021, 8:39 pm

Beyond that it would be cool to see Akuma in a RE fan game, we must support and respect the creative decisions of Chris Monvel. Because he has shown with all his advances and previews to have excellent criteria with all this personal project.
yes

Chris Monvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 17th 2021, 9:33 pm

Hey, that's fine, you can do what you want. But could do without the attitude. I know you clearly stated it, was just making a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 12:47 pm

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 670481599
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyApril 21st 2021, 6:30 pm

Well anyway, finished these today if anyone's interested. Check out my deviant art if you haven't already:

https://www.deviantart.com/sil3ntj

EDIT 4/28/2021

Added the pick up animation. Also added the slingshot from the Simpsons game just for laughs (courtesy of Random Talking Bush). Use or lose.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Leon-S-Kennedy-Update

EDIT 4/29/2021

Added these Leon sprites and the black bow and arrow from Rambo:

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Leon-Update

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Leon-Scott-Kennedy-FINAL

gartanham and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyMay 8th 2021, 3:45 pm

@sil3nt_j Very nice animations man, I'll take a look at them. By the way could you please post your sprites with a background color instead? So it might be easier for me to assign a transparent color when converting them. Like this. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Sin_no12

I've added a couple of extra movements to improve the combat system:

- Weak weapon (Standard pistol)
- Strong weapon (Potentially a Shotgun, Magnum, Assault Rifle or Grenade Launcher): Usable now with one button
- Knife frenzy (Inspired by Streets of Rage Zombies and Resident Evil: Deadly Silence)
- Slide (Inspired by Metal Slug 5)
- Evade/Slice (Inspired by Resident Evil 3 Remake): Only for female characters

As for the male characters I have an uppercut attack in mind to serve as a breakout attack replacing the Evade/Slash inspired by Carlos Oliveira's attack in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Combat10

Last edited by Chris Monvel on May 16th 2021, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyMay 10th 2021, 3:39 pm

Alright here you go. Also, I put together a recoloring tutorial, just incase you didn't know. It's also for others to reference if they need it:

By the way, I was watching your video and I noticed a couple of things:

1) When Jill runs, it looks like she is leaning forward and trying to walk through a puddle of water. Maybe change it to make it smoother.
2) The zombies don't have lifebars, maybe add some.
3) Was watching your krauser video too and I noticed that his stance, the way he runs, and the way he does the spinning back kick look kind of funny. Maybe consider changing them to these. I frankensprited a new stance for him. Thanks to Emphawk and SonicFreak for the Guile and Capt. America sprites:

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Guile-cap-run
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Leon
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Color-change
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyMay 15th 2021, 5:52 pm

Jill's running animation was updated after i recorded the footage but i used this animation made by Camarao. The zombies actually had lifebars in the video.  Neutral

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Jill_r10

I'm updating the character's gameplay and adding the following animations:

- Dual Slash
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Knife11

- Dodge/Vertical Slice
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Dodge13

Claire needs both animations to complete her. Rebecca only needs the dodge animation. If someone wants to contribute feel free.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Claire10 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Rebecc10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 12:11 am

I love the work your showing and I saw the video on how you made your gr sprites just phenomenal can't wait for both
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ASR-64

ASR-64

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 7:38 pm

Kareem07 wrote:
sil3nt_j wrote:
Alright here you go. Also, I put together a recoloring tutorial, just incase you didn't know. It's also for others to reference if they need it:

By the way, I was watching your video and I noticed a couple of things:

1) When Jill runs, it looks like she is leaning forward and trying to walk through a puddle of water. Maybe change it to make it smoother.
2) The zombies don't have lifebars, maybe add some.
3) Was watching your krauser video too and I noticed that his stance, the way he runs, and the way he does the spinning back kick look kind of funny. Maybe consider changing them to these. I frankensprited a new stance for him. Thanks to Emphawk and SonicFreak for the Guile and Capt. America sprites:

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Guile-cap-run
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Leon
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Color-change
you use Microsoft paint? It is trash ,you should download a pixel art program like aseprite .

Everyone can use the program they feel like is their choice not yours.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next