The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+30
varo_hades
shags2dope
BioResidentSKG
ASR-64
Kareem07
Zexika
sil3nt_j
Mr.Ketchup
mulambo
lucas989898
Lows 9.0
Josuke
LESSARD
JARRO77
Fabry Taz
nedflandeurse
superxash
GTAGuy
Mazemerald
Fede X
vellrrarth
alnyrd
galactus
Dragon_Rise
X
Tsuyoi
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
CAMARAO
Shining
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
superxash

superxash

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 8th 2020, 3:28 am

I'm left wondering about the secret characters.

Outside possible 'guest characters', left wondering if some of the secret/unlockable characters are lesser-known RE characters, like say... Fong Ling or Bruce McGivern from 'Dead Aim', other characters from Outbreak, (Kevin, Alyssa, etc.) or infamous characters like Alice from the Anderson RE Movies, to maybe even unmade characters like 'Elza Walker'.

🤷
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 13th 2020, 5:20 pm

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Ddzbn2j-7dea5643-bd41-4a16-a227-76d72daa854d.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzRmNzdiNmQtNjdkMy00NTA4LWIyMWQtOWQ3ODI3NmI0ZjUzXC9kZHpibjJqLTdkZWE1NjQzLWJkNDEtNGExNi1hMjI3LTc2ZDcyZGFhODU0ZC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Jill in her RE3 attire and Nemesis join to the roster as bonus playable characters.

Armin iuf's Jill keeps her moveset the same but I created new weapon animations such as the Western custom shotgun and a Magnum. Her assault riffle originally present is included too.

Nemesis was fully redesigned by me from scratch and he is based on his Marvel vs Capcom incarnation such as his moveset too. His weapon attacks include the rocket launcher, minigun from Resident Evil Apocalypse and the flamethrower from Resident Evil 3 remake.

@superxash No, there won't be any more RE playable chars except the ones in the screenshot and two more villains to complete Wesker's and Krauser's row. The darkened figures in the slots at the bottom belong exclusively to guest characters, not related to the franchise.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Reside36
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 13th 2020, 7:00 pm

WOOOOOO!!!affraid
Chris Monvel that nemesis is so COOL!!!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
I like a lot.. your best sprites ever...  yes
Well done bro...  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599

the height, the colors, the weapons seem to be fine.
really nice work.. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599

I bet listening to him say STARSSS must be awsome Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067

just out of curiosity .. nemesis will have the second form (that of the re3 original not that re3 remake dog)  scratch

if I had to guess the guest characters, I would say Predator and Frank West  geek
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 13th 2020, 7:04 pm

Glad to see Re3 Jill will be part of the game! I like the type of enemies in the game!
When is the first demo ?
Also will the character be able of stomping Zombies on the ground ?
Also, Re3 Jill can use this move for one of her throws.
MVC3 necksnap move ( time 1:06 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQZm5DG7_lQ
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 13th 2020, 9:51 pm

@CAMARAO Thanks a lot my friend! I was really excited to share this new update. Yeah Nemesis' form 2 will be present but only as an enemy and of course it will be based on the classic look. I can't say too much about the guest characters XD sorry, they will remain as a secret until the release of the game. My lips are sealed. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 311127478

@nedflandeurse Well, Jill Valentine is my all time favorite character and RE3 is my favorite game in the franchise, i couldn't resist. There won't be any demo since i've never been a fan of such for being incomplete products, even if it's only a trial. The game will be fully available for everyone eventually.

No, the characters can't stomp the zombies on the ground and no, Jill won't have that movement because she won't need it.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 15th 2020, 3:01 pm

Quote :

@superxash No, there won't be any more RE playable chars except the ones in the screenshot and two more villains to complete Wesker's and Krauser's row. The darkened figures in the slots at the bottom belong exclusively to guest characters, not related to the franchise.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Reside36
That's really interesting. Ash Williams is the first I imagine being part of the guests.

I remember that you previously doubted the appearance of the select screen, so hope it doesn't bother you, I change that image a little:
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 ------10

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 ------11

By the way, those last levels you showed look very good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 15th 2020, 5:15 pm

puedo ver a regina de dino crisis y a predator dentro de las siluetas oscuras 7w7
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 15th 2020, 7:28 pm

@Chris Monvel
No problem. If the game feeling seems complete for a beat them up, it's good!
Even with less moves.

OK, I'll wait for the complete one.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 1:22 am

@CARNAGE777 No diré nada
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 5ab5d175a2de59d7b5fe5eaea27ac787

@MatreroG Wow! That background looks really cool! Can't decide between green or purple  scratch  Or maybe i can recolor the character bg area with the Umbrella colors. Do you have the original texture image so i can make some tests?
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 ------10

By the way guys this is how the roster will finally look in terms of playable characters, so there can't be anymore doubts about the cast. The displayed characters are the only RE ones available, Jill in her RE3 attire and Nemesis will be the only RE bonus characters. And like i said, the sillhouettes at the bottom are just guest characters not related to the franchise.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Final_10
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 2:43 am

That Nemesis is really EPIC!!!!

Great Progress so far about this project keep going the great work!! Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 5:31 am

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Final_10

bro, will there be alexia and nicholai to play??? Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 2800933067

your idea of ​​putting umbrela in the selection of the character is very good Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 4:53 pm

Chris Monvel wrote:

@MatreroG Wow! That background looks really cool! Can't decide between green or purple  scratch  Or maybe i can recolor the character bg area with the Umbrella colors. Do you have the original texture image so i can make some tests?
Yes sure, I will send you the original rips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 6:23 pm

@MatreroG Gracias por el material, Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 670481599 estaré haciendo algunas pruebas

@JARRO77 Thanks a lot! Smile

@CAMARAO Yes they will, my friend! Very Happy Both Nicholai and Alexia complete the villain's row. I've got already some ideas for her movements but i'll work on her after i'm done with Sheva and Sherry since they were considered first.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 6:58 pm

@Chris Monvel great,alexia is my favorite character, and Nicholai is a good villain. Twisted Evil

you have been working hard .. i would liked to do the work faster like you .. i watch the sprites in utlimate factory fighter, and i use photoshop to draw until it looks good Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 311127478
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 8:05 pm

Amazing work. I can wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next