The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samus Beta - Released

Go down 
+10
spidergoku
chuchoryu
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
ThatIdahoGuy
galactus
Beto
Mazemerald
flammableking
Ax
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 6:19 pm

Ok, character in downloads now.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 7:53 am

Another video here about this characterization. It's pretty good to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcrdJD8whfE
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 5:47 pm

I see, coding isn't your strength.... silent 

Have you considered copying code from another character that has a grapple Idea 

I mean you can literally grab the code from Scorpion Mortal Kombat. I think some scorpions are even opensource; maybe even Mike Obretch's scorpion?

Also I found an error in Samus, when she uses her ice beam and switches to rapid fire simultaneously the game will crash.

I believe the error is in the hitdef, where player 2 (opponent) is put into that custom frozen state.

So avoid mashing those buttons if possible until this bug can be figured out? Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 1340147569 
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 11:34 am

Wow! I like this one amigo, is the firts desent Samus I see in Mugen I like to much this I say Outstanding, super, welldone, Hahahahaha!, eccelent, bravo and many more amigo I use this in my Tekken vs Nintendo (personal Mugen) an this theme in the stage

Great work at all, I like to see one Donkey Kong made by you amigo
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 2:20 pm

Try this then.

Copy and make notes of every part involved.

Open up a notepad, start fighter factory test play with the scorpion character. Push ctrl+D

You'll see a stateno and actionno display at the bottom, copy down whichever one coincided with scorpion's spear attack.

Now close that and go into fighter factory and look up the code in the .cns and .cmd and copy all of that data into the notepad. Scan through the .cns code of the spear and take note of the helpers, changestates, and make sure you get all of them copied. Some may even be in other .cns files. Also check the state -2 area in those files, sometimes there is an additional code that helps the rest along to.

Now once you copied all of that, go review your notes and locate each animation in the .air file viewer in fighter factory, and make some notes on that and copy it exactly.

The frames involved, which animelem has the what collision box, how many ticks in each frame, etc.

Once you have all that, close down scorpion and open up Link.

Now copy and paste all that code in there and keep track of the what state number it is and make sure there isn't a state number that is the same all ready in Link. If there is then change that number in every area so the codes don't conflict with each other.

Next rebuild everything exactly, remember to change anything that is all ready in existence within the character first so the codes, .air, and .cmd don't conflict with each other.

After all that give it a test and I guarantee it'll work, 100% sure.

The only problem is it's hard to do all of this exactly because there is a lot to keep track of.

I probably should have done this better when I "coded" Samus' Ice beam Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 2399657483 

But yeah this requires real patience, but it will guarantee perfect results. I've maybe done this twice perfectly but other times I tend to do it only half ways Embarassed which often times results in incomplete code and errors.

I'll have to redo whatever I did for Samus in order to fix these codes but anyway, if you are willing to put in the time and patience then you can definitely make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 4:34 pm

excellent work, the your nintendo chars are amazing,you know to be original.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 4:48 pm

this samus looks good ax ill make a video of this character if u like
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 5:14 pm

Cool, yeah, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 6:38 am

ok heres the video ax
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 9:10 am

Yes! Thank you.

This video helps me so much, now I can actually see some bugs that I didn't notice before.

Usually I can only test in fighter factory

Samus samus  vs Samus samus 

So I can't really catch all the other stuff that's missing between regular mugen fights.

I just noticed outro errors. They still use MegaMan's victories Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 2399657483 

Thank you so much, I'll be able to use this video.

BTW you made her look better than i thought she was Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 311127478 Great music btw
Back to top Go down
mugen2013

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 1:58 pm

Thank you:D 
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 2:12 pm

no prob ax
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 11:59 pm

Good work. Though after reading the thread, I am a little confused about her continued progress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Beta - Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next