The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24

Go down 
+10
Mazemerald
galactus
Werewood
zombiebrock
volzzilla
Fede X
rhiggatwat
Varia the Hunter
Doom
chuchoryu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Empty
PostSubject: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 12:44 pm

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Chuchoryu_ZSamus01http://www.4shared.com/rar/2es9LlGxce/CvS_ZeroSutSams.html?

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Cv_S_Samus_Suit_by_chuchoryuhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/IZimw1ZZce/CvS_SitSmus.html?

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Kraid_by_chuchoryuhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/95wxKQwhba/CvS_OLDKri.html?

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Ridley_by_chuchoryuhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/uBW_3WaSba/CvS_OLDRily.html?

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 1727http://www.4shared.com/rar/vKV04-Dmce/Drygon.html?

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Cv_S_Dark_Samus_by_chuchoryuSoon very soon

=====<Move list>=====

*Beam: D, DF, F + Any Punch
*You can do in te iar

*Kick Air: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Whip 1: D, DB, B + Any Punch

*Whip 2: D, DB, B + Any kICK

*Air Roundhouse Kick*: F, F + Any Kick

*Upper Air*: F, F, Any Punch

*Ground Bomb*
D, D, Any Kick

*Super Moves*
Samus Suit: D, DF, F, LP+HP

=====<Features>=====
-My first Nintendo character in CvS
-All colors from Wii SMB
-Smash Bros sounds*New*
-CvS Hits sparks *New*
-All sprites revamp *New*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-A lot of moves
-More colors
-Sounds from the most new sagas
-Revamp the codes (this ones are not good)

=====<Special Thanks>=====

Dampir: I use the Blair Dame for make this one
dfalcon: He make the ground bomb for Samus
Ax: I use the Samus sprites he made for the Super moves
D. Magician: He make some extra colors (insode of the char)
riklaionel: I use the Gun he made in his Samus Aran (if you need to use some of this Samus use all you need mi amigo no need to ask)
Elecbyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 PortadaCvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 106CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Chuchoryu_Samus3
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 1:17 pm

Downloading ... Thanks bro !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 2:09 pm

Great stuff Chuchoryu! There's one issue I ran into on Zero Suit Samus, though. In State 1300 you have a third 0 on the "velset" that causes errors and doesn't allow the character to load properly. If you could just remove that extra 0 and then update the file you uploaded, she should work just fine for everybody.

Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 2:45 pm

rhiggatwat wrote:
This is fantastic! Can't wait to try both versions of Samus out, and Drygon. I love Samus, so thank you for this. I wanted to comment here and at MFG, because I don't think people there show you enough support for what you are trying to do. Can't wait for Dark Samus as well.

You should totally do an Alien character in your Capcom/CvS-ish kind of sprite style, you can model it after Alien from Mortal Kombat X (if you are interested in such a thing):

(there might be better videos out there, but you get the idea)

Anyway, thank you so much for Samus!
Tartakan Alien...mmm is very interesting for Mugen, I plannig to did 3 parts of Aline vs Metroid videos and upgrade of the respective chars, in the next maybe I add Tartakan Alien in the fights escenes and release
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 5:57 pm

Varia the Hunter wrote:
Great stuff Chuchoryu! There's one issue I ran into on Zero Suit Samus, though. In State 1300 you have a third 0 on the "velset" that causes errors and doesn't allow the character to load properly. If you could just remove that extra 0 and then update the file you uploaded, she should work just fine for everybody.

Keep up the great work!
Is true only it serves Winmugen WHEN SHOULD WALK IN MUGEN 1.0 DA ERROR Statedef 1300
ONLY IS FOR Winmugen
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 19th 2016, 11:15 pm

6 characters in 1 day? your passion for mugen and the things you do with it are truly inspiring. thank you for being you in this hobby and showing it all off here at MMV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 1:10 am

Chuch my god bro, i was here from your first creation. im blown away with how far you've come
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:31 pm

That is why I usually say Chuchoryu is my MUGEN Hero!  yes
Chuchoryu is capable of making anything related to MUGEN! yes
His MUGEN ideas are among the most interesting ones in the MUGEN world! yes
I am so touched that I have gotten to know Chuchoryu since my MUGEN days! yes

Man, I just love this "MUGEN Maker" "Chapter # 24 Aliens vs Metroid" episode soooooooo much! ilu
I watched it at least three (3) times! cyclops
The plot, the setting, the atmosphere, the main characters, the guest characters, the wordings, the up's and down's to the climax, the fandom elements, the visual&audio....etc....were so fitting with each other that brought a totally excellent and stunning MUGEN Maker story......... clap
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 3:16 pm

Awesome samus updates and releases chuchoryu, I am
especially impressed and grateful for the suit samus update
personally, I tried her out earlier and she looks and moves
so much better now, I love her new stance without the bending
gun arm now etc as well, it is one big improvement in general and I
for one am very happy with her Very Happy ...I always wanted a 2D Suit Samus
like this for mugen personally samus cheers

so well done clap clap and many thanks for this Awesome Suit Samus
and other releases chuchoryu my friend very much appreciated CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 670481599

cheers chuchoryu Smile CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 705151839

and looking forward to Dark Samus as well...she looks great too CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 2800933067
I wish you good luck with her as well my friend CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 10:10 pm

i don´t like so much metroid,but you made a great work.

i am happy because saki omokane has the same base that samus and it so exciting!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 9:50 pm

volzzilla wrote:
6 characters in 1 day? your passion for mugen and the things you do with it are truly inspiring. thank you for being you in this hobby and showing it all off here at MMV Very Happy
And I forgot Bryan and Law upgrade XD but soon more
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 9:59 pm

zombiebrock wrote:
Chuch my god bro, i was here from your first creation. im blown away with how far you've come
Thanks, and is not all the works never ends bro, well my mugen works never ends XD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:10 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
That is why I usually say Chuchoryu is my MUGEN Hero! yes
Chuchoryu is capable of making anything related to MUGEN! yes
His MUGEN ideas are among the most interesting ones in the MUGEN world! yes
I am so touched that I have gotten to know Chuchoryu since my MUGEN days! yes

Man, I just love this "MUGEN Maker" "Chapter # 24 Aliens vs Metroid" episode soooooooo much! ilu
I watched it at least three (3) times! cyclops
The plot, the setting, the atmosphere, the main characters, the guest characters, the wordings, the up's and down's to the climax, the fandom elements, the visual&audio....etc....were so fitting with each other that brought a totally excellent and stunning MUGEN Maker story......... clap
Really thanks bro, I really try myself to do better works time and time again, the animation, really you watch 3 times? Awesome! This episode is one of my favorites but in the future Samus and Aliens faces again bro, and the next episode 25 maybe is Punch Out finally or Inside Out XD

I fell very glad bro
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 12:48 am

Wow your sprites are every day better and polished.

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next