The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Samus Beta - Released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Samus Beta - Released Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Samus Beta - Released Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Samus Beta - Released Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samus Beta - Released

Go down 
+10
spidergoku
chuchoryu
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
ThatIdahoGuy
galactus
Beto
Mazemerald
flammableking
Ax
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Samus Beta - Released Empty
PostSubject: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:00 pm

Samus Beta - Released

Samus Beta - Released Oq5QGlL

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7cx67akqb9rbzx4/sam.zip

This is the first beta and it's built on a megaman wip. This character has a variety of attacks.

It's specials are

04 ,04 + punch     =   plasma beam

00 ,00  + punch    =  ice beam

00 ,04 + punch     =  wave beam

04 ,00  + punch    =  Super Missle

There are no hypers(supers) yet.

Enjoy samus 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:19 pm

Sweet! Gonna try her out! =D
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:32 pm

CONGRATULATIONS AX, YOU REALLY KNOW LIKE TO BRING OUT THE LIFE OF NONEXISTENT CHARS.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:35 pm

Man, I liked it but for the gameplay MVC or capcom why not? most of the characters we are in this style, but either way it's a great work congratulations! Samus Beta - Released 670481599 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:25 pm

Wow, Awesome release Ax, been looking forward to her personally
and cant wait to try her out Cool Very Happy 

and well done Ax, many thanks for the release as well very much appreciated

cheers Ax cheers Samus Beta - Released 670481599 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:50 am

I love the this beta version, the only thing I would like the best was to jump (without pressing a button that is), Just to press up to jump, instead of not jumping, since that was weird for me...

I love what you do for the Nintendo characters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 7:51 am

Beto wrote:
Man, I liked it but for the gameplay  MVC or capcom why not? most of the characters we are in this style, but either way it's a great work congratulations! Samus Beta - Released 670481599 

Thanks.

I am not to good at trnaslating shooters into fighters. It's basically just megaman with a few modifications. The gameplay is a little hard to get used to. It's a very different kinda fighter to specialize in shooting.

Maybe someone will put these sprites in a new version wip, it's happend before with Link TLOZ.

@galactus,

Thanks. I hope she has enough interesting features for a long time to come. I really wish I could have put in the hypers and fixed those bugs.

I planned on one hyper where she speedruns at her opponent and right before she jumps off, she denonates a super bomb jokers laugh 

Another idea I had for her is a flamethrower hyper, as a nod to the Alien films which apparently was the inspiration for the metroid series.

http://www.metroid-database.com/features/alien.php

and final idea for a hyper is the super smash bros final smash move where she basically just shoots a longer and bigger wave.

@ThatIdahoGuy,

Well I don't know about an overhaul, I was maybe gonna work on the sounds and fixing the bugs. I am not sure how I would even alter the gameplay, I don't believe there are enough sprites for a typical mvc fighter.

Well maybe just wait until someone can do a custom version and from there pick that up if you like?

I'd like to see what others will do with this as well.

@mazemerald,

Thanks. Yeah i know I am not the best at what I do but at least this is something meanwhile until someone decides to do one better or remixes this one.

Thanks for the support. I'll try and make time to update another Capcom character with you Wink 

@Mr.Ketchup,

Thanks.

Yeah this gameplay is pretty hard to understand considering the differences between platformers and fighters. Maybe someone can do a patch? Or maybe I'll make one if I have any free time? But no promises dead 

I didn't want to do a super smash bros version because of the limitations but perhaps it might have worked better that way instead. Oops silent 

I'll definitely have to review this again and edit a bit more in the future. Thanks for your honest feedback. Samus Beta - Released 670481599 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 10:12 am

Just tried her out and I think she's pretty Awesome personally CoolSamus Beta - Released 670481599 , I cant wait to see what she's like with the hypers added (and with the bugs fixed) Smile , I just wish her file size was a bit smaller aside from that and the bugs you mentioned I have no complaints personally well done Ax and it feels great to finally have a good version of her in mugen at last Very Happy  many thanks for making and releasing this character Ax very much appreciated cheers Very Happy 

and good luck with finishing her as well Wink Samus Beta - Released 670481599
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 12:44 pm

Very Happy 
ok tested.
what I like about this character is so easy to handle.
their repeated shots that's great.
the whip something too thick for my taste but still great.
something is difficult when wanting to jump but so is the way the code.
for what else is a very good release and even more so quickly. AX thanks for sharing
the only thing wrong in my personal opinion is its robust appearance, but so is the suit I keep thinking that there's a boy instead of a girl inside the suit ... hehehehe ..Samus Beta - Released 311127478 

ok probado.cheers cheers cheers 
lo que me gusto de este personaje es lo facil de manejar.
sus repetidos disparos eso esta genial.
el latigo algo demasiado grueso para mi gusto pero igual genial.Samus Beta - Released 3419901605 
se dificulta algo al momento de querer saltar pero asi es el modo de codigo de el.
por lo demas es un muy buen lanzamiento y mas aun tan rapido . gracias AX por compartir
lo unico malo en mi opinion personal es su apariencia robusta, aunque asi es el traje no dejo de pensar que hay un chico en vez de una chica dentro del traje...jejejeje..
samus 
Back to top Go down
Aracdboy

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:03 pm

@Cybaster

Don't forget about this! ;D
Samus Beta - Released ZTDHa6V

Also put opponent in corner, b --> c
If you time it right, you can keep doing that over and over.

Also:
Samus Beta - Released TCxBkux

Safe to say it's not worth anyone's time.
Back to top Go down
Aracdboy

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:12 pm

Spoiler:

Admin Note: please take it to pm. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:15 pm

k thanks. I'll try and fix the grab thing before i re-upload.
Back to top Go down
Aracdboy

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 2:19 pm

Is to ban account Darkmasao2 Demiys not send pm as guest?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 3:07 pm

Also if no one has ever heard of this character or know where it's from, here's a quick overview of the most popular games of its series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wLMW4Y6zho

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Beta - Released   Samus Beta - Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Beta - Released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next