The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
BSB Dark Samus release Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
BSB Dark Samus release Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
BSB Dark Samus release Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
BSB Dark Samus release Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BSB Dark Samus release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

BSB Dark Samus release Empty
PostSubject: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 7:31 am

I need feedback on this character to know what i need to fix.
It has 3 specials, 4 supers/hypers and basic attacks, including screw attack. I didn`t found any game-breaking glitches/bugs...but i possibly didn`t properly searched for it. There is same amount of GFX sprites as in Ridley`s sff file. Model is from Metroid Prime Corruption and had such colors that didn`t suffered from big colorloss (blue and grey).
Download here: http://www.4shared.com/rar/Bg8U-8loce/BSB_Dark_Samus_final_version.html
The only bugs are (possibly) long loading time. But thats not too bad. For now, all he/she/it has is laught, weird one. Like in Metroid Prime. For now, she can`t cartwheel into 2 Dark Echoes and herself, but i plan on making such dodge special. There is small readme file included. Dark Samus has 2 win animations - normal and against Samus on the 2nd match/round. It has strong enough AI to make match interesing. It can at least defeat ZVitor`s Ironman. But i need someone to make more brutal AI because Dark Samus is final boss of its game after all.
Preview:
BSB Dark Samus release 59de825e3875
Animation preview if you are not sure:
BSB Dark Samus release Dc59498b5a7a
Other previews:
Spoiler:
This screenshot were made while using one of his/her/its hypers. By the way, should i call Dark Samus he, she or it? Its artifical life form that got...evolved a bit...or just heavily mutated. No intro, ending and win quotes for now. I just have no ideas for now other than "Dark Samus waiting for Samus to arrive on Phaaze" for intro and "Dark Samus launching millions of Leviathan seeds while laughing" for ending.
Now, go and bring me that kitty cat`s dinner! Or should it be kicka- oh, right.
Back to top Go down
http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 3:12 pm

I like the way the character looks and moves just wish he had some more standing combos. This should be posted in the release section I did not find it there and would not have known if it were not on the front page. Anyway great character looking forward to what you do next. How about a jump out the screen super space ship attack!!! lol Keep up the good work your work as much appreciated and will remember at the next end of year character votes!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 3:17 pm

You are too good! Dark Samus looks amazing!!!  BSB Dark Samus release 2800933067

I just love the retrostudios colors.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re:BSB Dark Samus beta release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:22 pm

Ax wrote:
Trojanman704 wrote:
Thanks. If i would have found that way to make screenshots from model poser, my other 2 characters would have smoother animations. I will try to add something new, but i ran out of moveset ideas. I wanted to add that weird attack from Prime 3 (the one that involves 2 Dark Echoes and spinning in a weird way), but failed to animate it properly.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:28 pm

BaganSmashBros wrote:

Thanks. If i would have found that way to make screenshots from model poser, my other 2 characters would have smoother animations. I will try to add something new, but i ran out of moveset ideas. I wanted to add that weird attack from Prime 3 (the one that involves 2 Dark Echoes and spinning in a weird way), but failed to animate it properly.

I think i saw it on youtube, it was like a matrix scene, right?

Oh and hey, we offer additional hosting so if you like we can host your release on our downloads page if you like. Let us know in pm if you're interested. Additional hosting will keep your download counter ticking and allow users to always find your release.

But regardless, thank you for sharing your wip here.  BSB Dark Samus release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:32 pm

Ax wrote:
Matrix? No, it was from Metroid Prime 3 final Dark Samus battle. It, if there is 2 Dark Echoes, will start to spin around nonexistent triangle with its clones to damage Samus.
That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:51 pm

BaganSmashBros wrote:

Matrix? No, it was from Metroid Prime 3 final Dark Samus battle. It, if there is 2 Dark Echoes, will start to spin around nonexistent triangle with its clones to damage Samus.
That would be great.

I meant this scene @2:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNSS4VQLktY

it looks like the matrix

@1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTm9xcZq414

Kinda similar, idk?  tongue 

Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ax wrote:
Yeah...
Did anyone found any kind of bugs?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 7:24 am

really great work Man!!! the only feedback i can say for me is:

the basics are perfect but i think are a litle slow, so if you change the time for become fast is better, and you need too to decrease a litle the damage for some moves
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 8:36 am

JARRO77 wrote:
really great work Man!!! the only feedback i can say for me is:

the basics are perfect but i think are a litle slow, so if you change the time for become fast is better, and you need too to decrease a litle the damage for some moves

Thanks.
All attacks except for Phazon Blast and few other animations is as fast as possible, having 1 ticks for each frame. I will increase damage then.
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 7:40 am

great char  yes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSB Dark Samus release   BSB Dark Samus release Empty

Back to top Go down

BSB Dark Samus release
Page 1 of 1