The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Empty
PostSubject: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 6:20 am

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Arrow :

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Fight-10

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Ss_ca310

This is just one (1) example quota of complaints from a member of a religious group "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Desism11:
"This is just downright blasphemy. The creators of this game are clearly insensitive and highly ignorant. These people have absolutley no morals at all! When I see this, it tells me that people have become so morally and spiritually bankrupt that we are headed towards the apocalypse. There are some lines that we just should not cross!"
More similar complaints here Arrow :  https://nextshark.com/controversial-new-fighting-game-pits-jacked-buddha-jesus-gods/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 7:55 am

lol!

I want to play with Anubis ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 7:57 am

Though this game is forbidden here in Egypt die to the religious insult on islamic and christian society morals , i managed to see that even the gameplay is also lacking , the fighting system is poor and no story mode that motivates you or even bios, graphics make you feel like 90s ..... i did not like this game frankely
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 7:58 am

Doom wrote:

lol!

I want to play with Anubis ... ilu
Anubis is the ancient pharoh god of afterlife
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 9:27 am

Here you can play a online game, similar, in 2D ... "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups 3876111886

Code:
http://www.adultswim.com/games/web/bible-fight

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups   "Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fight of Gods" -- a controversial fighting game among the religious groups
Page 1 of 1