The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)

Go down 
+24
Shadman
ajrenalin
animaraz
flammableking
Dragon-Kid
wingnut
Toxin97
Loganir
XXDreamBrotherXX
Chris Nathan
Quicksilver
LALO27
Hypersonic
Red Hood
E.nigma
Snakebyte
galactus
YoungSamurai5
Alan Joestar
volzzilla
cravd
WileE
Nicotinefist
Adminbot
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Empty
PostSubject: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 1st 2012, 1:47 pm

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Original

Announcement: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724313/injustice-gods-among-us-announced-fighting-game-from-creators-of-mortal-kombat/

Official Website http://www.injustice.com/

The story seems about the Justice Leage becoming corrupted, in the trailer the words "What if our biggest super heroes are becoming our biggest threat?"

Key points:
- Environments will be very interactive
- Two character classes: Gadget characters ("like Batman and.... um.......") and Power characters ("Superman, Grundy, and whatnot")
- All characters have been redesigned with a "Mortal Kombat twist."
- Gadget Characters can use the enviroment in a different way than the Power Characters
- 3D worlds & characters, 2D gameplay. A la MK9
- Dan Forden, sound effect and music composer of the Mk series since MK1 is involved

- Coming in 2013
- The game has been announced for PS3, XB360 and the WiiU

Confirmed Characters in the Trailer are

Superman
Wonderwoman
The Flash
Batman
Harley Quinn
Solomon Grundy
Screenshots
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) 31_gods04
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) 31_gods05
Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) 31_gods03

Last edited by Adminbot on June 2nd 2012, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 1st 2012, 7:23 pm

wow, looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 1st 2012, 7:45 pm

I am REALLY looking forward to this game! The trailer was great. I'm hoping to see Black Canary, Cheetah, Nightwing and/or Red Robin.

One thing I did find questionable, however, is ... Batman supposedly has Super Strength now? What's up with that? He kicked Grundy upwards and with enough force to to knock him through a building and onward after it? Not sure how that works when Bats is not super-powered in any way.

PS Harley looks bloody fantastic. I like her look for this game.

PPS: Nicotinefist... I truly hope that Mockingbird is a WIP. The sprite is fantastic. She'd be terrific in MUGEN.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 2nd 2012, 12:27 pm

wow, now the heroes are antiheroes before
the only thing I did not like is the touch that gave mortalkombat, lol ..

bounce

wow, los antes heroes ahora son antiheroes¡
lo unico que no me gusto es el toque de mortalkombat que le dieron, jejeje..
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 8:52 am

this game looks like it will be a must have for me Smile

hope they show alot during E3 this week
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 12:30 pm

there must be more than the few people who posted here excited about this game Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 12:43 pm

i am excited about this game Razz but i rather wait until the game comes out to talk about.
i dont want to get to hype for it cuse the concept sounds really great and i just want to play it.
Everytime i get hyped about a game i rather not talk about to much cuse i get to excited sometimes that also means avoiding watching trailers and stuff i don´t like to get my gaming spoiled in those trailers Razz Screenshots will do.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 7:04 pm

volzzilla wrote:
there must be more than the few people who posted here excited about this game Razz

I definitely am... however, I've been reading stuff (especially on MK related forums) that alot of people are really pissed at NRS (Nether Realm Studios) for doing something other than Mortal Kombat. They're saying stuff like "they should be working on MK10! I need it or I'll die!!!!" < Over-dramatized for course, but you get the idea. They're treating it like NRS has a HUGE nerve to be working on anything outside of MK.

Me? I think that's just plain ridiculous that they're taking that attitude. Who says they have to be about MK all the time? That's their main franchise, yes, but first and foremost they are a [b]game[/b] development team,. I can't blame them for wanting to stretch their legs a bit with this. They're been doing MK since the early nineties. Let's see what else they can do. It's not like they're going to drop MK and never make another game in the franchise. I'm going to be so glad to see something from them that doesn't have Scorpion attached to it lol.

Seriously, I think the game is going to be fantastic... the more I'm hearing about it, the more I'm liking it. I'm just hoping that I'll see some of my favorite DC characters in there. I don't really want it to be "That Bat Family... oh and, yeah, a few of these other DC guys too." sort of deal, ya know? As long as that doesn't happen, I'll be happy. Not that I have anything against anyone from the Bat-verse.. they're truly some of the coolest DC characters there are... I just want some of the others to get a shot at some screen time.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:08 pm

i know right Very Happy lets get some green lantern enemies in there and some superman characters lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:19 pm

im hoping to see some younger faces Maybe Robin Superboy or some one like that.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:24 pm

i would love to see superboy in this
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:34 pm

Yeap i like more Younger Heroes than the clasic Ones Razz superboy its actually my Fav DC Hero
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:40 pm

mine has to be either green lantern or green arrow. i hope they add green arrow in there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 8:41 pm

Wow, this game looks Great, the fights look epic Shocked , I really hope Doomsday is in this as well though.. fingers crossed Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) EmptyJune 14th 2012, 9:12 pm

doomsday would make a really cool boss character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next