The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vote The Best Fighting Game!

Go down 
+6
Mistah Jorge
btony89
Varia the Hunter
Shinkemaster
Werewood
Aumio Khan
10 posters

Vote!!!
Street Fighter
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap15%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 9 ]
King of Fighters
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap7%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Capcom vs SNK
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap8%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Darkstalkers
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap5%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
VS series
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap5%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Mortal Kombat
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap8%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Guilty Gear
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap7%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Melty Blood
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap0%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Clay Fighter/Power Instinct
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap0%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Killer Instict
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap2%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Soule Caliber
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap3%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Cyberbots
 0% [ 0 ]
JoJo
 0% [ 0 ]
Dragon Ball Z
 5% [ 3 ]
Naruto
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap2%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Ranma 1/2
Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_lcap3%Vote The Best Fighting Game! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Tekken
 8% [ 5 ]
Virtual Fighter
 2% [ 1 ]
Rival School
 0% [ 0 ]
SkullGirls
 0% [ 0 ]
Tondou
 0% [ 0 ]
WWE Video game
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy
 2% [ 1 ]
Dead or Alive
 7% [ 4 ]
Bloody Roar
 2% [ 1 ]
Weapon Lord
 0% [ 0 ]
Gundam
 0% [ 0 ]
Hokutonoken
 0% [ 0 ]
Bushido Blade
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuyu Hakusho
 2% [ 1 ]
My most fav game isn't listed here
 0% [ 0 ]
Mugen with my customized roster
 7% [ 4 ]
I don't like fighting games
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

Vote The Best Fighting Game! Empty
PostSubject: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 5:28 am

Hi there, mugen is a fighting game related matter and this very forum also...

If the game which your fav isn't listed. Say it in comments. Really I will be sorry every time, when I will see something like that in comment. Sad

My ones are...
Street Fighter, my best game ever. Very Happy
World Heroes / Sango Fighter, my first fighting game ever. Very Happy

vote your most favorite fighting game here. 100 days to go for grand result. maximum 6 games to vote. You can change your vote. Smile
Really gonna check which one is the best. >Smile
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Fighting_games_rule_by_jinxonhog

Last edited by Aumio Khan on August 30th 2015, 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 6:00 am

My votes are:
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball Z, Mugen with my customized roster

Yeah, I know most people say MUGEN is not a fighting game but I like to play with it anyway. Vote The Best Fighting Game! 978788824

By Street Fighter, my favorite version is Street Fighter II′: Champion Edition.  My favorite SFII′CE character is Blanka.

By Mortal Kombat, my favorite version is Mortal Kombat II.  My favorite MKII character is Scorpion.

By Dragon Ball Z, my favorite version is Dragon Ball Z - Super Butouden 2 on the SFC.  My favorite DBZ-SB2 character is kid Son Gohan.

By MUGEN?  Just too many to list here heh.......... tongue

Actually I like Ranma 1/2 (the SFC Ranma Nibunnoichi - Chougi Ranbu Hen one) but not good enough to be my favorites.

Oh don't forget the SNES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters! Exclamation   I like TMNT more than Ranma! Smile

Now...............my all-time favorite is..........Golden Axe The Duel by Sega!

Vote The Best Fighting Game! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUPgXVZe11Zfj0NfsJGsGBrHGxBMy7Go3dp8HkuQCqU_Y4qz4 Vote The Best Fighting Game! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxxiVaLuLVDt0kxytLDuRH45Q6sKiqspP36fuogzvA0rtFS40P
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZVQpjPmJu4K-qjOdTHnfiv4vjkW4_9p-XUJvyjzX0cVpBT5nVYgVote The Best Fighting Game! 9k=
Vote The Best Fighting Game! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-3stvd0374x6U65T93pXNUJWFoPi7-J8MUj7jI0gcis7HAwajVote The Best Fighting Game! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRloMi0FPagOf4rJ3pMgS-UZLpRU3S_n3bRstjIECqTlLsIDZIm

Kain Blade rules all! cheers

Last edited by borewood2013 on August 29th 2015, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 7:35 am

I voted some of the best, according to me: SF, KOF, DBZ, guilty gear and Final Fantasy (though I would not put it as fighting genre) yes

Ranma, Yuyu Hakusho and Naruto, sometimes I prefer it as anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 7:49 am

Aw, no Super Smash Bros. or PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? lol Well, in the absence of those... Tekken, easily, followed by Gundam Extreme Vs, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 9:58 am

street fighter,kof,vs series,guilty gear, fighting games in general are my favorite type of games Vote The Best Fighting Game! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:10 am

Are we really doing this?
Well the i'm voting for Capcom vs Snk, Tekken and Mugen (what's better than having your dream roster?)
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 1:05 pm

1. dead or alive is the best fighting game ever for me (and my wife)
2. street fighter 2 (all my childhood)
3. dbz budokai, we played so many hours with my friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 1:31 pm

My favorites on the list are:

04 MK [mk2 - mk armageddon]
04 KoF [98 - 99]
04 CAPCOM vs SNK [psx]
04 Dead or Alive ... ( . )( . ) ... [psx]

In general I like all games of this style. But I'm playing pretty bad ... Vote The Best Fighting Game! 3855700884  

Many missing on that list... Vote The Best Fighting Game! 3876111886 Maybe not correspond according to your criteria. It's okay.  Vote The Best Fighting Game! 670481599
As you will see ... my tastes are quite retro: I have a fairly old PC. And I'm also old enough !! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:23 pm

I recently, precisely this month fell in love with the characters and the gameplay. Guilty Gear is unique, unlike those other fighting games with moves similiar to Hadouken in almost every single fighting games.
Not only that, there is no character in Guilty Gear that is similiar with other characters in-game.
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 1:24 pm

After Three Months I gonna announce proudly which one the best fighting game in the world! And I know it what it is. Wink
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 2:22 pm

I like almost everyone, but as the series of STREET FIGHTER nothing yes Vote The Best Fighting Game! 1340147569 Vote The Best Fighting Game! 3855700884
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote The Best Fighting Game!   Vote The Best Fighting Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote The Best Fighting Game!
Page 1 of 1