The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Best game of fighting Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Best game of fighting Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Best game of fighting Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Best game of fighting Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Best game of fighting

Go down 
+13
tank402
Fede X
2dover3d
DarthPhoenix99
Navana
xDragonWarrior
Erroratu
flammableking
Bull Demon
animaraz
XXDreamBrotherXX
Anarky
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anarky

Anarky

Best game of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 5:23 pm

What is your favourite fighting game ? bounce
Mine is Tekken but i also like darkstalkers
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 6:59 pm

Tekken then super smash bros for sure
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 7:14 pm

Darkstalkers, Street Figthres II y JLTF
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 25th 2014, 3:35 am

1 - Street Fighter
2 - Mortal Kombat
3 - Tekken
4 - Flying Dragon [or Hiryu no Ken]
5 - KOF [I know very less about it]
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 25th 2014, 5:08 am

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., King Dedede, Meta-Knight, Bowser, and Ganondorf as playable characters; interactive and fun stages; Final Smashes; Curry/Giant/Heavy Mode in Special Brawl; co-op modes; an adventure mode with boss battles and numerous enemies... How could you NOT love this game!!)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (Havik, Noob-Smoke, and Zombie Liu Kang as playable characters; awesome fatalities; the absolute BEST Konquest mode in any Mortal Kombat game; and the music is just EPIC!)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Zombie Liu Kang, Drahmin, Meat, Moloch, Onaga, Blaze, Kintaro, Motaro, Noob Saibot, and Cyrax as playable characters; Motor Kombat is really cool and also really funny; Konquest is cool, but could have been alot better; the ability to make your own character is absolutely amazing; but the music doesn't really do it for me. ovo;; )

Tekken Tag Tournament: 2 (Mokujin, Combot, True Ogre, Kuma, Alex, Miguel, and King as playable characters; the ability to edit your favorite characters' appearances is a great addition; co-op is always good; and some of the endings are funny. Very Happy)

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Kohryu The Iron Mole and Stun The Insect as playable characters; the ability to have a ring-out match by turning off the walls is so much fun; watching the A.I. fight and take bets on the characters is really fun, too; turning on Beast Mode as your One Form Only means INFINITE Beast Drives; the 3 replays after a match if you finished the opponent off with a powerful strike blew me away as a kid; and the gameplay is WICKED fun!)

Guilty Gear Isuka (Potemkin, Zappa, A.B.A., Faust, Justice, and Robo-Ky as playable characters; 4-player action; the having-to-turn-on-your-own thing is annoying at first, but you get used to it; the co-op mode is great; and the Edit Color is a nice addition! Very Happy)

Last edited by flammableking on June 26th 2014, 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 25th 2014, 10:04 am

Guilty Gear.
Best fighting game ever.
Back to top Go down
xDragonWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 25th 2014, 10:23 am

Tekken 3-Very nostalgic about this game.The PS1 was one of my first consoles(this and a Nes) and Tekken 3 was my first console fighting game.

Tekken Tag Tournament-essentially Tekken 3 with slightly better graphics,11 more characters and the tag feature

Street Fighter 3 Third strike-My personal favorite Street Fighter game

Hyper Street Fighter II-All the street Fighter 2's in one SWEET game

MVC2-What can I say,it's Marvel VS. ******* Capcom 2!

Mighty Morphin power Rangers(Gamegear)-Say waht you will but this game is ******* awesome!.Who knew that a Power Rangers fighting game could be such a great game.

Killler Instinct-my first(well this and MK2) fighting game on the OG Gameboy.Neve nostalgic about the series

And MY Mugen.Now I know some of you may be saying Mugen really?,it's a good game but with those shitty characters it will never be a quality game.And I say to you my Mugen has 1000 QUALITY, BALANCED and not overpowered 2D chars ranging from Street Fighter and Samurai Showdown to the more obscure fighters like Waku Waku 7 and Red Earth.And each character has their own stage.Nostalgia aside,my Mugen is essentially The Ultimate Fighting Game as EVERY(well not every as I may be missing some but 95%) 2D fighting game character is in my Mugen but If I wanted to play say Street Fighter or MVC I would play their original games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 25th 2014, 11:56 pm

Capcom vs The world lol jk

TTT2
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:39 am

TTT2 and DOA5U.
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:42 am

TBH I haven't played many Tekken games. But my favorites are Samurai Showdown (Me and my dad used to play), Mortal Kombat (another thing me and my dad play.. well still play), Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl Razz
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:30 am

DarthPhoenix99 wrote:
But my favorites are Samurai Showdown (Me and my dad used to play)
You
You're cool
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:16 am

At first I am a fan of Street Fighter then I saw Capcom vs. SNK Series and started to have liking to King of Fighters Series. My favorite fighting game series are those vs. Series game. I enjoy seeing other fighting game fighting against another fighting game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 4:12 pm

MK ULTIMATE BY SEGA 16 MBIT
the best game
Best game of fighting 670481599
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:05 pm

Ehrgeiz (ps1 namco and square collaboration) ff7 meets tekken Best game of fighting 670481599

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrgeiz

Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:02 pm

I really loved Marvel Super Heroes when it was released in arcades, and X-men vs. Street Fighter too. Killer Instinct 1 is still one of my favourites. Of course, since I come from the old school, I have to say Street Fighter II and MK are more than videogames to me, are part of my culture  pacman
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game of fighting   Best game of fighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game of fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next