The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spontaneous encounters for adults
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Emptyby pseudoingles Today at 4:26 pm

» More Legionnaires
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:55 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:15 pm

» SF6 - Ruined Lab
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Emptyby Tradt-Production Today at 12:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!

Go down 
+16
ParaDo0x
volzzilla
nedflandeurse
Fabry Taz
chuchoryu
empawk
Jaspion_br
yolomate
TheRedBeast
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
Mazemerald
patz2509
Tsuyoi
Doom
Yunnin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:15 am

Thanks brothers, im about to finish the "Ginga" (capoeira stance), i must say that looks better than the ol one i show you. i want to finish that to start with the normal attacks.

Thanks for your support. TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 10:45 am

if you decide to go on or give up the eddy i will support you in your decision.

i wish luck for it.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:15 pm

mazemerald wrote:

i wish luck for it.

Thanks brother, its going to be hard the sprite editing, mostly by the color separation, but i think worth it. I only care the opinions of my firends like you and the others. if someone more will like the char its OK, if not, OK too. First of all the WIP of Eddy like Shin Ryu 2.0 are for me, because makes me happy. Thanks for all bro.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:39 pm

LESSARD wrote:
mazemerald wrote:

i wish luck for it.

Thanks brother, its going to be hard the sprite editing, mostly by the color separation, but i think worth it. I only care the opinions of my firends like you and the others. if someone more will like the char its OK, if not, OK too. First of all the WIP of Eddy like Shin Ryu 2.0 are for me, because makes me happy. Thanks for all bro.
in case of you give up you can bring to me the Eddy sprites you did, I can acomplish for you mi amigo....y a parte si nesecitas los códigos d 2 en 1 de Zelda usamos no hay problema
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:23 pm

No hermanito, e hecho estoy muy emocionado con el proyecto, de todas maneras gracias. pero si necesito ayuda con Shin Ryu en cuanto lo que te conte...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:30 pm

LESSARD wrote:
No hermanito, e hecho estoy muy emocionado con el proyecto, de todas maneras gracias. pero si necesito ayuda con Shin Ryu en cuanto lo que te conte...
okas y como dicen "a dargule átomos!"
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 11:36 am

Hi Brothers & Sisters of MMV. Im happy because i´m Celebrating my 4th wedding aniversary with the most Beautiful and Incredible Woman in the UNIVERSE.!!!cheers

I want you to celebrate with me so that´s why i bring this to you:

Eddy finally back from the pixels grave. I bring you the new Stance and sprites for Eddy From TEKKEN in CAPCOM style,with color separation.
Check it out.

Old Eddy Stance "Ginga" has 20 sprites and 28 frames of animation. It was a hard work to give him the correct and Smooth animation of a real GINGA stance. Im totally satisfied with it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
New Eddy Stance "Ginga" has 42 sprites ans 42 frames of animation (only left the belt animation lol! )

Thaks to ALL MY BROTHERS of MMV,Thanks for not let me give up.  TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 2399657483  TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 3419901605  lol!
Now im ready to start with the basics. Wish me LUCK!!!!!!!!!! TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599

So, what do you think???drop da bomb

Support my projects with your comments. thanks for all and for your patience. TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 11:50 am

First of all i wanna congratulate you on your wedding anniversary!
Be happy all time and Take care of each other ( i hope that trangslete good)
And good progress ofc! that animation look's realy awesome!
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 12:14 pm

good job less and best wishe for you and your woman
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 12:52 pm

ParaDo0x,TheRedBeast, Thanks brothers
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 1:18 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Hi Brothers & Sisters of MMV. Im happy because i´m Celebrating my 4th wedding aniversary with the most Beautiful and Incredible Woman in the UNIVERSE.!!!cheers

I want you to celebrate with me so that´s why i bring this to you:

Eddy finally back from the pixels grave. I bring you the new Stance and sprites for Eddy From TEKKEN in CAPCOM style,with color separation.
Check it out.

Old Eddy Stance "Ginga" has 20 sprites and 28 frames of animation. It was a hard work to give him the correct and Smooth animation of a real GINGA stance. Im totally satisfied with it.
New Eddy Stance "Ginga" has 42 sprites ans 42 frames of animation (only left the belt animation lol! )

Thaks to ALL MY BROTHERS of MMV,Thanks for not let me give up.  TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 2399657483  TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 3419901605  lol!
Now im ready to start with the basics. Wish me LUCK!!!!!!!!!! TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599

So, what do you think???drop da bomb

Support my projects with your comments. thanks for all and for your patience. TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599
Well he's better, no questions but um... why don't you take elena as an example and make eddy actually move back and forwards, that would make him even better.

Btw congratilations, and my best wishes for you guys
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 1:37 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:

Well he's better, no questions but um... why don't you take elena as an example and make eddy actually move back and forwards, that would make him even better.

Btw congratilations, and my best wishes for you guys

Yeah, as I say in older post the idea of "cloning" pose of Elena crosed my mind, but i want to really put my personal soul on it. (i love and practice capoeira in real live TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 670481599), second one Elena´s ginga have 57 sprites and 58 animation frames. affraid

Any ways thanks for your support. bro.

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 3:56 pm

Muchas felicitaciones a ti y tu esposa ... Smile
Me alegro que se quieran mucho ... bounce
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 4:19 pm

Congratulations on your wedding man Very Happy

And I have to say, I LOVED the new ginga TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 2800933067
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 8:03 pm

Felicidades por tu 4to aniversario, q vengan muchos mas, y con respecto al nuevo stance m gusta mucho, y q bueno q lo estes disfrutando tanto como tu aniversario, c ve el esmero q pones en todo lo q haces d verdad q orgullo paisano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next