The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
+38
malevka1
JeffPierce
empawk
ferreira
Mistah Jorge
zombiebrock
carlos emmanuel
crosspotts1.0
Mr.Welldone
tony spector
davidlimapmax
yolomate
Dj luke
skhsato123
heartoffire
JARRO77
OGSymbiote
gartanham
chuchoryu
Werewood
Blaze-Beat
bam77
spidergoku
shanri
Shining
I-Skorp-I
CARNAGE777
Fabry Taz
NamelessOnlinePlayer
shags2dope
Fede X
Mazemerald
CAMARAO
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
Tsuyoi
Doom
LESSARD
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Empty
PostSubject: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 3:02 pm

Hey Brothers & Sisters of MMV, I bring you the latest video preview of Eddy Gordo in capcom style for Mugen.

I hope you like it.

1ST VIDEO WIP PREVIEW

UPDATED VIDEO WIP PREVIEW

As you can see its a fully playable beta.
The *sff almost reach the 1000 sprites.
Added Tekken Sounds.
Added Hitsparks & Guardsparks
Add Running Animation
Still making the Getshit sprites& animations
his gameplay its still based in a KUNGFUMAN but he is moving pretty good.
The final color separation will start when all the sprites/animations/test has been finished (to avoid work extra on useless sprites)

Things to do:
Finish the Gethit sprites.
Final color separation (smart palette).
Finish the normal moves sprites/animations/test.
Adjust special moves, hypers, etc.
Add Throws.
Add get up attack.
Better gameplay.
Better command to rise the variety of attacks.
Raise the comboability
More intro and win pose.
Better AI.

Still a lot of work but Eddy its comming...
Thanks for your time, and please feed this Project with your comments.

Take care

Your Friend LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on December 29th 2017, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 3:30 pm

Very good video ... yes
I like your WIP, the stages and Joe ... ALL !! ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 4:27 pm

LESSARD, the gameplay looks so beautiful and fluid that I almost forgot that I was seeing a Mugen fight and not a real Tekken fight.... All that I can tell is congratulations, this is fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 4:27 pm

** Double comment **
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 4:53 pm

nice!!! keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 5:42 pm

Wow, that's really impressive! I like how it actually resemblence Eddy in his moveset. Really get the SFA wibe to it also! Again, impressive!
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 7:04 pm

Eddy is very well worked.
I think it's really fun to play
I like the details of the hit and block sound..
another detail, I think it will get better with the voice of eddy when he attacks Like in the original tekken Wink

everything is well done LESSARD.
will be one of the most well-made characters here at Mugen Tekken
congratulations
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 8:39 pm

Really cool friend!

you had worked hard with this char,congrats....
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 3:26 pm

Thank you for the very awesome MUGEN update news about your great Eddy!  ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  705151839

He looks great and plays solid, I am sure he can bring a lot of Tekken 2D fun to MUGEN! yes

How nice of you to continue to list out your MUGEN to-do list, it is very clear and informative! ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  670481599

And good luck in your color separation work I know it is very tedious task even my eyes are very bad with colors I know how it feels. Smile

Keep up with your good MUGEN job man! ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  978788824
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 4:27 pm

very good work friend looks amazing, and great fluids are observed in the sprites
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 6th 2017, 11:02 am

Hey Brother & Sisters of MMV here are a taste of how the sprite/animations/test of my WIP Eddy Gordo has been updated. I hope you like them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your Friend LESSARD.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 6th 2017, 11:10 am

he is shaping up to be one the best things in mugen PERIOD
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 6th 2017, 2:58 pm

Very neat work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 12:36 am

the transitions look amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 4:52 am

Hello bro Smile... this is my feedback:

This Eddy embodies with perfection, that is the true essence of Tekken 3, I want to specify tekken 3 because for me , it is the best Tekken of all time (along with Tekken 2 and Tekken tag 1) ... said this, this Eddy's version is perfect even though in the Beta stage ... it has fluid play mechanics ,with optimal hit rates in the base attacks, incredible combo but the thing I like the most is that it has the same move set of tekken 3 .. I have never been a fan of Eddy (my favorites are Yoshimitsu, paul and the Kings) but I will be honest: I look forward to playing this character (and in the future I hope other characters such as King and Armor King always made by and bro)

Continue like this ... I hope to see more news about Eddy soon ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  670481599

PS: The only thing I would suggest to edit is the big portrait ... I suggest using the tekken 3 portrait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  Empty

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next