A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Please Help! This Creation Is Missing!!! And, I Need It!!!
by Mistah Jorge Today at 1:19 pm

» New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
by yolomate Today at 1:01 pm

» Dumdumdugan by Daraku and Mcircosta
by Sommbrero666 Today at 11:42 am

» LESSARD´s New MK WIP...BARAKA
by gartanham Today at 10:42 am

» dragon ball super intro
by alucard8901 Today at 9:41 am

» Super Mugen Stage -The Flower World from Panel De Pon Game
by OldGamer Today at 4:03 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    February 18th 2018, 11:18 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
Hey Brothers&Sisters of MMV the here are some taste of how the color separation of Eddy Gordo goes on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy and comment   LESSARD

Can't wait for Eddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    February 28th 2018, 11:49 pm

this char will look amazing when to be done.

you've been made a excellent work to him.

luck my friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
JeffPierce

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 4:28 am

Hello! I found this project on YouTube.
It's getting fantastic!
Do you intend to add the rope around his waist?
I can not wait to add it between my CAPOEIRA FIGHTERS! Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 2:03 pm

amazing palettes compilation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
FlavioCamarao

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 6:34 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
Hey Brothers&Sisters of MMV the here are some taste of how the color separation of Eddy Gordo goes on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy and comment   LESSARD

Can't wait for Eddy

me too

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 10th 2018, 11:52 am

@JeffPierce wrote:
Hello! I found this project on YouTube.
It's getting fantastic!
Do you intend to add the rope around his waist?
I can not wait to add it between my CAPOEIRA FIGHTERS! Smile

First of all, Welcome to the forum JeffPierce, im very glad my Eddy Gordo WIP was like you.
...and yes, its planned to add the "corda" to Eddy
Soon I will post a new video with  updates...stay tuned.

Thnaks my brothers of MMV besides Eddy, and the remake of Winter Soldier, im working on a couple of surprises ( silent DC chars and Marvel chars silent ) with a couple of dear friends.  
Wait for it...

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 10th 2018, 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 11:16 pm

Hey Brothers & Sisters of MMV, some time ago don show advances of Eddy Gordo, well here are some updated sprite/animation/test.

Eddy its about:
80% in
coding
65% sprites (including creating and color separation, smart palette)
70% animations
80% in sounds
80% in comboability
90% FX and hitsparks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Soon a new video update.

Take care

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 11:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! I can wait scared scared scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPierce

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 11:45 pm

It is impressive the accuracy and fluidity of the capoeira strokes he uses, but if he allows a criticism, there is a small detail that bothers, nothing really important.His "ginga" looks a little strange because of his posture, as I said, not really important and I imagine it would be counterproductive to change that at this point in development
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(comparison with Jamaika, from Capoeira Fighters 3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: