A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mugen Screenshot Thread
by bam77 Today at 12:45 am

» How the Art of Getting Woman can Help with the Sprites?
by Eduardo Merenda Today at 12:03 am

» mk9 freddy krueger W.I.P.
by thatguy Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Thatguy's videos - Custom Small Portrait Lifebar Addon
by thatguy Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» CvS C. Jack 2018!!
by zequi007 Yesterday at 6:05 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» X-23 (Laura Kenney) Beta Releas- EGYPTIAN VICTORY DAY and birthday gift
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:24 pm

» HUNK Progress
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Chris Redfield Stars custume
by galactus Yesterday at 5:00 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
by Doom Yesterday at 4:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    February 18th 2018, 8:18 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
Hey Brothers&Sisters of MMV the here are some taste of how the color separation of Eddy Gordo goes on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy and comment   LESSARD

Can't wait for Eddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    February 28th 2018, 8:49 pm

this char will look amazing when to be done.

you've been made a excellent work to him.

luck my friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
JeffPierce

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 1:28 am

Hello! I found this project on YouTube.
It's getting fantastic!
Do you intend to add the rope around his waist?
I can not wait to add it between my CAPOEIRA FIGHTERS! Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 11:03 am

amazing palettes compilation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
FlavioCamarao

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 3:34 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:
Hey Brothers&Sisters of MMV the here are some taste of how the color separation of Eddy Gordo goes on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy and comment   LESSARD

Can't wait for Eddy

me too

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 9th 2018, 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 10th 2018, 8:52 am

@JeffPierce wrote:
Hello! I found this project on YouTube.
It's getting fantastic!
Do you intend to add the rope around his waist?
I can not wait to add it between my CAPOEIRA FIGHTERS! Smile

First of all, Welcome to the forum JeffPierce, im very glad my Eddy Gordo WIP was like you.
...and yes, its planned to add the "corda" to Eddy
Soon I will post a new video with  updates...stay tuned.

Thnaks my brothers of MMV besides Eddy, and the remake of Winter Soldier, im working on a couple of surprises ( silent DC chars and Marvel chars silent ) with a couple of dear friends.  
Wait for it...

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 10th 2018, 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 9:16 pm

Hey Brothers & Sisters of MMV, some time ago don show advances of Eddy Gordo, well here are some updated sprite/animation/test.

Eddy its about:
80% in
coding
65% sprites (including creating and color separation, smart palette)
70% animations
80% in sounds
80% in comboability
90% FX and hitsparks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Soon a new video update.

Take care

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 9:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! I can wait scared scared scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPierce

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    March 19th 2018, 9:45 pm

It is impressive the accuracy and fluidity of the capoeira strokes he uses, but if he allows a criticism, there is a small detail that bothers, nothing really important.His "ginga" looks a little strange because of his posture, as I said, not really important and I imagine it would be counterproductive to change that at this point in development
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(comparison with Jamaika, from Capoeira Fighters 3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    August 26th 2018, 4:58 pm

Brothers & Sisters of MMV long time no put update info of Eddy Gordo, Im adding the clothes details  (word "FASCIA" in the pants) and making/editing/adapting sprites to smooth the transition of some moves, almost the half of the sprites have been updated, also fixing palette bugs, aling sprites, cheking times, and colision boxes, new moves added to the arsenal, add some FX, remove others.
I have been very busy in my real work, and other issues, and its hard to find free time to work on Eddy. I hope you like the updates of the new moves

Stay tunned...LESSARD Out!!!

Last edited by LESSARD on August 26th 2018, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    August 26th 2018, 5:01 pm

I waiting this char! scared scared scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    August 26th 2018, 6:29 pm

Yes more progress for Eddy Smile  He looks so smooth. Thanks for the update. He is my favorite Tekken character.

Every time I see him I think of the movie "Only the strong".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107750/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    August 26th 2018, 7:42 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
Brothers & Sisters of MMV long time no put update info of Eddy Gordo, Im adding the clothes details  (word "FASCIA" in the pants) and making/editing/adapting sprites to smooth the transition of some moves, almost the half of the sprites have been updated, also fixing palette bugs, aling sprites, cheking times, and colision boxes, new moves added to the arsenal, add some FX, remove others.
I have been very busy in my real work, and other issues, and its hard to find free time to work on Eddy. I hope you like the updates of the new moves

Stay tunned...LESSARD Out!!!

Ya quiero jugar con este personaje, se ve bien puta madre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: