The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Today at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
+38
malevka1
JeffPierce
empawk
ferreira
Mistah Jorge
zombiebrock
carlos emmanuel
crosspotts1.0
Mr.Welldone
tony spector
davidlimapmax
yolomate
Dj luke
skhsato123
heartoffire
JARRO77
OGSymbiote
gartanham
chuchoryu
Werewood
Blaze-Beat
bam77
spidergoku
shanri
Shining
I-Skorp-I
CARNAGE777
Fabry Taz
NamelessOnlinePlayer
shags2dope
Fede X
Mazemerald
CAMARAO
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
Tsuyoi
Doom
LESSARD
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 7:08 am

eeste personaje sera unico y va quedar excelente
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 9:55 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hello bro Smile... this is my feedback:

This Eddy embodies with perfection, that is the true essence of Tekken 3, I want to specify tekken 3 because for me , it is the best Tekken of all time (along with Tekken 2 and Tekken tag 1) ... said this, this Eddy's version is perfect even though in the Beta stage ... it has fluid play mechanics ,with optimal hit rates in the base attacks, incredible combo but the thing I like the most is that it has the same move set of tekken 3 .. I have never been a fan of Eddy (my favorites are Yoshimitsu, paul and the Kings) but I will be honest: I look forward to playing this character (and in the future I hope other characters such as King and Armor King always made by and bro)

Continue like this ... I hope to see more news about Eddy soon  ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599

PS: The only thing I would suggest to edit is the big portrait ... I suggest using the tekken 3 portrait

Thanks a lot for your supporting words little bro. ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599

About the Big portrait: i haven´t find a good Eddy artwork. Maybe i will made an edit like the ones I made for my LESSARD´s  KUSTOM PORTRAITS like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Take care bro.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 11:23 am

I love it! But i suggest that you include the writing on his pant leg on more of his sprites cause i noticed in the video that it was times where it looked like it was missing from his pant leg where the letters should of been. Other then that he seems fine so far!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 11:54 am

I-Skorp-I wrote:
I love it! But i suggest that you include the writing on his pant leg on more of his sprites cause i noticed in the video that it was times where it looked like it was missing from his pant leg where the letters should of been. Other then that he seems fine so far!

Thanks bro. About the word "fascia"in the pants (and chest), it will be added at the smart palette final edition, because im still making sprites, i made about 18 or 20 sprites for animation, but i didnt use them all in the final sprite/animation/test, so that way avoid to work extra on useless sprites.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 2:10 pm

Very interesting examples of portraits ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2017, 8:37 am

Doom wrote:
Very interesting examples of portraits ... yes

Thanks bro ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 311127478 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 311127478 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 311127478 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2017, 8:36 pm

Here is another updated sprite/animation test: "Batucada", I hope you like it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2017, 8:49 pm

La animación de la cintura luce mucho mejor ahora !! yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 2:31 am

I find it great char
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 5:41 am

LESSARD wrote:
Here is another updated sprite/animation test: "Batucada", I hope you like it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]OLD>>>NEW[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LESSARD

The newer animation looks more smoothly! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2017, 8:36 pm

Hey brothers&sisters whats´up. Here are another couple of sprite/animation/test of Eddy to show the advances. ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599

Eddy´s *.sff Reach the 1100 sprites
Eddy´s *.air Reach the 200 animations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-Added the TEKKEN 7´S RAGE ART
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-Added the Spring Kick
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-A couple of new combos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope you like them. ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 3876111886

Take care.

Your friend LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2017, 10:35 pm

Congratulations friend! i had imagine all care you did put on this char,he is looking very good and every time more fluid and smooth.

when we like a char,the work really flows better.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2017, 11:52 am

You have put much love on this char,he is great and very fluid.
i´m sure i will be the best version of eddy.
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2017, 11:56 am

simply incredible. your works are always so awe inspiring. thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2017, 1:54 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
You have put much love on this char,he is great and very fluid.
i´m sure i will be the best version of eddy.

Thanks bro ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599 ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 670481599 I think its the only version of Eddy too!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next