The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!

Go down 
+16
ParaDo0x
volzzilla
nedflandeurse
Fabry Taz
chuchoryu
empawk
Jaspion_br
yolomate
TheRedBeast
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
Mazemerald
patz2509
Tsuyoi
Doom
Yunnin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 11:44 am

Cuando me pasa algo así, yo abandono el proyecto ... Embarassed
Estoy feliz que tú no seas como yo ... TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 11:53 am

Be strong my friend, you can do that TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599

Also, I liked the new one a lot cheers
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 1:05 pm

really cool the new design is Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 2:30 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WHIT EDDY!!!

The file wich i was editing him was corrupted for some reason so all the advance has been lost Sad  Sad ... I think seriously about giving up with him...

But you my brothers of MMV deserved a good Eddy For MUGEN...So i start over from zero...

Old sprites (lost):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Sprites:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Color Separation  Classic Costume Tekken 3 Tekken Tag Tournament costume

I hope you liked and still support me in the proyect with your words and feedback.
What do you Think???
look! the parthner of my Christie nice in all ways this Eddy
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 3:37 pm

thanks for you support brothers: (with no particular order)
TheRedBeast
empawk
Doom
Tsuyoi
Bam77
volzilla
JARRO77
chuchoryu
Yunnin
patz2509
mazemerald
skhsato123
I-Skorp-I
yolomate
Jaspion_br
kyoman
Lexman
Fabry_Taz
tony spector
varo_hades
borewood2013
                       ... sorry if forgot someone lol!

I must tell im really almost give up... but I promise Eddy and you will have Eddy...THANK YOU for not let me down.TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599 (It is the incredible spirit of the forum)

Your Brother LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on November 21st 2016, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 3:49 pm

really looks progressive!
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 4:32 pm

It's a shame that your sprites have been lost, but apparently in the new ones, I think something good came out of all this, a thousand congratulations because these last ones are perfect affraid affraid affraid dont give up my friend TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599 TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 5:14 pm

Do not give up , this problem happens with many of us ,
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 9:17 pm

dont give up! sole times the mugen manera most sprites or works....including me remmember mybMarduk, sf3 Dhalsim, sf3 Guile and the unespected SNK Sub-Zero I most this 3 years ago but now that most becomming a new ones like snk kairi or the comming cvs fang and this 2017 comes the new sf3 Dhalsim again bro. At all I try to say "if you need help in sprites count whit the best here, the unique mugen maker who can support and help innany time; chuchoryu, me I can help you in any time you need bro"
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2016, 2:23 am

Don't give up Lessard, do sprites is particularly difficult and not everyone can make great sprites and great mugen programming, but you're good, so continue and take all the time you need to complete your work, we are always here to support you TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2016, 10:30 am

Thanks Fabry and Chucho for support me...Thanks again brothers TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2016, 12:36 pm

nice work!!!!!!!!!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 2:54 am

very nice!! the color separación are perfecto!!!
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 6:16 pm

Very good job!
Impressive work with CS colors.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 7:07 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WHIT EDDY!!!

The file wich i was editing him was corrupted for some reason so all the advance has been lost Sad  Sad ... I think seriously about giving up with him...

But you my brothers of MMV deserved a good Eddy For MUGEN...So i start over from zero...

Old sprites (lost):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Sprites:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Color Separation  Classic Costume Tekken 3 Tekken Tag Tournament costume

I hope you liked and still support me in the proyect with your words and feedback.
What do you Think???

your spritework is really looking top notch lessard Very Happy while i'm sorry you had computer trouble, glad you are continuing him and we thank you for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next