The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spontaneous encounters for adults
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles Today at 4:26 pm

» More Legionnaires
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:55 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:15 pm

» SF6 - Ruined Lab
TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Tradt-Production Today at 12:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!

Go down 
+16
ParaDo0x
volzzilla
nedflandeurse
Fabry Taz
chuchoryu
empawk
Jaspion_br
yolomate
TheRedBeast
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
Mazemerald
patz2509
Tsuyoi
Doom
Yunnin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 5:07 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Hi broters & sisters of MMV

Finally I got the sprites for the Eddy stance (Capoeira "GINGA"), Some Sprites still unfinished,  but i want to show you the advance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] clap
So What do you think????

Please, leave a comment, opinions, feedback, Its important to me... TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 670481599
Just  amaazing  can not wait to play with this great character clap
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:09 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Hi broters & sisters of MMV

Finally I got the sprites for the Eddy stance (Capoeira "GINGA"), Some Sprites still unfinished,  but i want to show you the advance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] clap
So What do you think????

Please, leave a comment, opinions, feedback, Its important to me... TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 670481599

wow!!!! this great you can do it less pirat
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 9:07 pm

Hi bro, is good to see how to make form your wip, I like a lot the sprites, only I dont know  its me or is the colors but the shades look a little plain, anyway looks fantastic cheers cheers and wonderfull how do you bring us the classic stance affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:35 am

I love these sprites TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:46 am

Tus sprites son asombrosos amigo ... TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:12 am

patz2509 wrote:
Hi bro, is good to see how to make form your wip, I like a lot the sprites, only I dont know  its me or is the colors but the shades look a little plain, anyway looks fantastic cheers cheers and wonderfull how do you bring us the classic stance affraid affraid

Yes, the sprites are unfinished, As you can see still have the Deejay gloves. Not have the belt and the word "Faisca" on his pants either, also the sprites has color errors yet.(Unfortunately Deejay share colors of his skin with his pants and hair and that a VERY GREAT PROBLEM Mad  WHYy CAPCOM,WHYYYY???? TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 2399657483 lol! )
I just want to made a realistic capoeira ginga, (not what SNK did with Bob Wilson and Richard Meyer with dumb stances... TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 2399657483 )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But in other way i dont want to mess with Elena stance (the idea cross my mind...) but Elena´s ginga have 57 sprites and 58 animation frames.(Thats a lot affraid ) Buts looks cool TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 670481599
Note: Its just me or anyone more notes that Elena has no toes and fingers lol!
Eddy ´til now has 20 sprites for ginga and 28 frames of animation.

Anyways thanks to my dear friends skhsato123,  TheRedBeast,  patz2509, bam77, Doom, for support this proyect.

Spread the word: Eddy its comming in 2017...
Your friend LESSARD
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:47 am

Elena is a good base for christie montero
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:04 pm

LESSARD wrote:
(Unfortunately Deejay share colors of his skin with his pants and hair and that a VERY GREAT PROBLEM Mad  WHYy CAPCOM,WHYYYY???? lol! )

Esto te será útil amigo ?? TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 3876111886

http://www.4shared.com/rar/ibptt8d4ce/Dee_Jay_color_separation.html
Code:

PD: Te envié un PM también ... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:08 pm

LESSARD wrote:

Elena´s ginga have 57 sprites and 58 animation frames.(Thats a lot affraid ) Buts looks cool TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 670481599
yeah thats to much and your stance looks cool only a little tweaks in speed of animation yes
LESSARD wrote:
Note: Its just me or anyone more notes that Elena has no toes and fingers lol!
I didnt notice but I always see something rare in her hands like "gloves" jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 1:35 pm

Doom wrote:
LESSARD wrote:
(Unfortunately Deejay share colors of his skin with his pants and hair and that a VERY GREAT PROBLEM Mad  WHYy CAPCOM,WHYYYY???? lol! )

Esto te será útil amigo ?? TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 3876111886

Code:

PD: Te envié un PM también ... Wink

WOW n o sabia que existia esa CS para Deejay, Muchas Gracias Hermanito
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 4:45 pm

I like this char tekken stll workin!
Back to top Go down
Jaspion_br

Jaspion_br

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 10:21 am

I love these sprites good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 9:45 am

I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WHIT EDDY!!!

The file wich i was editing him was corrupted for some reason so all the advance has been lost Sad  Sad ... I think seriously about giving up with him...

But you my brothers of MMV deserved a good Eddy For MUGEN...So i start over from zero...

Old sprites (lost):

New Sprites:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Color Separation  Classic Costume Tekken 3 Tekken Tag Tournament costume

I hope you liked and still support me in the proyect with your words and feedback.
What do you Think???

Last edited by LESSARD on November 21st 2016, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 10:02 am

well too bad for you friend but no matter whats happen i still support you keep it up is not over yet you can do it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2016, 11:12 am

Great work as always. I hope he will have great combos when you finish him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!   TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEKKEN EDDY GORDO WIP NEW STANCE!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next