The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Empty
PostSubject: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 2:33 pm

I have Central Park Tower picture, I saved it into bmp, png and pcx. I have Central Park Trees with the pavement, I saved it as the bmp pictures. I saved both Central Park Tower and Trees into bmp and pcx. First of all, I used Fighter Factory 3.0.2, I created the stage for a test, to see how it works: I put Central Park Tower and Central Park Trees and I saved them by converting them into pcx. And then I was willing to save the stage, the signs says: For Mugen Beta (WinMugen) converting into 8bit only, For Mugen 1.0 converting into 5/8bit and For Mugen 1.1 converting into 5/8/24/32bit, I saved the stage for converting into for Mugen 1.1 sff as CentralPark.sff. And I copied stage0.def, code it from Fighter Factory, and saved into CentralPark.def, I tried the brand new stage on Mugen 1.0, and it doesn't work! But, it's unstabled, it says like this, "Error message: BG error reading stages/Central_Park.def Library error message: Error reading sprite Central_Park.sff", that's the worst things that could happen to it, maybe it belongs to Mugen 1.1, instead for Mugen 1.0. :-( In the next time, I tried Nomen v0.1.1 to create the stage and save it as Central Park.sff, and then I copied stage0.def and saved it into Central Park.def. And then I tried it again on Mugen 1.0, and it still doesn't work. :-( And another time, I created another Mugen stage of Central Park on Fighter factory 3.0.2 as CentralPark.sff, but I just don't want the brand new stage to be saved as an 8bit image stage for Mugen. So, I copied stage0.def for creating the def file as CentralPark.def. I've tried it with my Mugen characters Terry bogard VS Deadpool to fit the stage for a test. But, 8bit is not my thing to create. Check this out: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? 8bit_c10

My thing is the 24 bit images for creating a Mugen stage, check it out: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Small_14

Only I want is to create 24bit stage better for Mugen 1.0.

Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?

Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? 2649099129

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on October 7th 2016, 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 4:25 pm

Please stop with the rude answers thing... you wont get any here
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 7:59 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Please stop with the rude answers thing... you wont get any here

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 5:59 am

@Mistah Jorge and Doom Okay, guys, I know you are being so nice. And most importantly, people online on Mugen Multiverse are the very nice people, they are the respectful people and so are you. But, I'm curious. Despite of my appearance, I don't want people who give me some of the rude answers; just like on Yahoo Answers, YouTube and different websites, people online who talks very rude with off-topics, swearing at me and extreme trash talking at me with insults. But, you guys and not everybody else here on Mugen Multiverse, all of you very polite to me, and so do I, I'm very polite to you; we're like family. Haha. So, I'll be promised myself not to put the No Rude Answers sign again. Haha. Now, I posted up here that you guys have to help me, I just want to know how to create 24bit Mugen stage for Mugen 1.0, I need your tutorial steps.

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on October 7th 2016, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 6:30 am

I am sorry, I can't help you. I only be a spriter. I not do codes. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 6:32 am

That's okay, Doom. Thank you very much, my friend.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:05 pm

Mr.Welldone wrote:
That's okay, Doom. Thank you very much, my friend.

You can PM to me maybe i can help you. Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? 670481599 Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:19 pm

you won´t get to make a stage of 24bits for mugen 1.0 with a bmp 256 colors.

you need to use the RGB Technique for make it works.

but if you to use the mugen 1.1 you get to make a stage with a PNG 32 Bits easily.

mugen 1.1 it´s the future i make marvels with this engine with the lesser effort and a bigger quality without color loss.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:26 pm

if you really to want use the RGB, you need to download a stage with this technique and replace the images green,red and blue pasting the your image over the image done.

set up the coordinates for the correct size and directions and alright!

it´s the only way to have a 24bits stage for mugen 1.0

i use the mugen 1.1 i don´t have what to reclaim.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 12:46 pm

Thanks, bro. I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0?   Please, people, help me! What can I do to create a brand new stage into 24bit for Mugen 1.0? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1