The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Empty
PostSubject: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 5:00 am

well, the tittle is clear: i need to know how to create a helper wich it's coordenates are in the center of the camera in the stage, not just in 1.0 stages, i mean those huge stages as well.
What do should i do to do this? scared
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 4:48 am

A quick test in my MUGEN1.1a4...........

Code:
[State -3, Cooking Mama]
type = Helper
triggerall = NumHelper(888) = 0
trigger1 = 1
name = "Cooking Mama"
id = 888
stateno = 888
postype = left
pos = GameWidth/2,0

-------------------------------------

[Statedef 888] ; Cooking Mama Helper
type    = S
movetype= I
physics = N
velset = 0,0
anim = 888
ctrl = 0
sprpriority = -3

[State 888, PosSet]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = 1
y = 0

The result (the below GIF is big like almost 12MB large, so it may take some time to load...):
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? P4qeBuY
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 9:35 am

Thank you very much, now i can create the other hyper i wanted, you are a great help, why didn't i even think of this?
Oh god Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 4:52 pm

but i still have a problem: x coordinates are ok but the y coordinates makes the helper show up on the center of the stage, i need the helper to show up in the center of the camera in the stage, do you know how to do this? it would be very apreciated...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 11:30 am

Another quick test in my MUGEN1.1a4...........

Code:
[State -3, Cooking Mama]
type = Helper
trigger1 = 1
name = "Cooking Mama"
id = 888
stateno = 888
postype = left
pos = GameWidth/2,-(GameHeight/2)

type    = S
movetype= I
physics = N
velset = 0,0
anim = 888
ctrl = 0
sprpriority = -3

[State 888, PosFreeze]
type = PosFreeze
trigger1 = 1

The result (the below GIF is big like almost 13B large, so it may take some time to load...):
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? P5KmDvX

Used GameHeight for the Y position of the Helper and used PosFreeze instead of PosSet in the Helper.
Now it seems to be placed in the middle of both X and Y coordinates of a stage.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 2:46 pm

Ugh sorry, aparently, there was a comunication error: so let me explain this with an image.
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Mugen017
For example i need that the y coordinate appear in the center of this zone of the stage, am i clear this time?
Sorry for my comunnication error and thank you in advance for helping me
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 3:46 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ugh sorry, aparently, there was a comunication error: so let me explain this with an image.
-----------
For example i need that the y coordinate appear in the center of this zone of the stage, am i clear this time?
Sorry for my comunnication error and thank you in advance for helping me

Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning last time.  Embarassed

But this time I am a bit confused........is it that, you want KFM stays in the middle of a MUGEN stage (both x and y coordinates for example, like 320x240 so KFM stays right in like 160x120) all the time, no matter where the screen camera goes? Question
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 10:44 am

wait wait Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? 3855700884 , is this still about the helper?
or do you want certain stages that work for some mugen versions to be centered in your version?.... if so, then that's something else entirely and needs to be done in the stage codding
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 11:35 am

I will try to clarify it once again: the y coordinates of the helper must be in the center of the part where the camera is.
Let me show you in the pictures, i've draw a cross in theese images, so you can understand what i mean:
(Ignore the k.o and the characters, just look at the cross, wich indicates the y position in the camera, not the stage)
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Imageo10
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Imaget10
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 12:50 am

I see, you want it as a background, or at least with some of the same characteristics
im not sure if you'll be able to have it move with the screen as the screen moves
but I think you need to change the postype to = back
ill look into it
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 4:31 pm

it doesn't need to move, only the only in the creation's coordinates
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:16 am

Hope this time I got your meaning right.........

I did this in my MUGEN1.0 only, not working with MUGEN1.1a4............ Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? 629558521

Code:
[State -3, Cooking Mama]
type = Helper
trigger1 = 1
name = "Cooking Mama"
id = 888
stateno = 888
;postype = left                    ;;;;;;;;; don't really need this now
;pos = GameWidth/2,-(GameHeight/2)  ;;;;;;;;; don't really need this now

type    = S
movetype= I
physics = N
velset = 0,0
anim = 888
ctrl = 0
sprpriority = -3

[State 888, ScreenBound]
type = ScreenBound
trigger1 = 1
value = 1
movecamera = 1,0

[State 888, PosSet]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = 1
x = 0
y = (Pos Y-ScreenPos Y)+(GameHeight-(ScreenPos Y/2))
ignorehitpause = 1

The result (the below GIF is big like almost 8B large, so it may take some time to load...):
Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Yb5gcrv
in case imgur not working for you....:

My way is probably quite buggy and unreliable..........hope someone can provide a better way........... Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? 3876111886

Also I want to know a MUGEN1.1a4 way too.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:38 am

clap if I could vote up replies I would, im not sure if that's what he wanted though
clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:41 am

What's what i mean't, thank you, even though it may not work on Mugen 1.1, it's enough (it must work on mugen 1.0 at least)
Thank you Very Happy
Guess i will be back to bussiness, thanks to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?   Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help, how can i create a helper in the center of the stage?
Page 1 of 1