The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Empty
PostSubject: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 3:15 am

I want to create Mugen stage while the Mugen stage goes darker just like Marvel VS Capcom's Rock Dune do. So, when I was playing Marvel VS Capcom on Mame and Marvel VS SNK on Mugen, but I saw Rock Dune fades from day into an evening and fades from evening into the night when the sky goes darker. Therefore, I got the Central Park daytime, Central Park evening and Central Park night. I want to create a new stage when the stage turns the day into the dark sky like a night. Check these images out what I made them for Mugen Stage Creation: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Small_11 Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Small_12 Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Small_13

But, I want to do it just like this, Marvel VS Capcom Rock Dune Mugen Stage while it turns dark. Check this out and see:

And also I want doing the same thing as the stage 1 on The Revenge of Shinobi on Sega Genesis day fades into the night. Check this out:

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? 2649099129 Thank you.

(No Rude Answers)

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on September 26th 2016, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 4:12 am

I really can't help you here as idk anything about stage making, sorry bud
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 4:15 am

That's okay, bro. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 8:54 am

I think that is just an animations with a number (could be many for greater smoothness) of stage sprites in that MUGEN stage.

You can't really adjust a MUGEN stage's brightness/darkness level just by the MUGEN stage itself..... No ....as far as I know, the only thing about brightness/darkness level you can change in a MUGEN stage, are the MUGEN characters' shadows...........

So, for example, make and add a simple animation like that in your [MUGEN stage].def:

[BG buildings view]
type = anim
actionno = 0
id = 0
layerno = 0
start = 0,0
delta = 0, 0
trans = none
mask = 0
tile = 0,0
tilespacing = 0,0

[Begin action 0]
0,0,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your brightest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,1,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your medium-brightest/darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,2,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks
0,1,0,0,200  ; <-------- assume this is your medium-brightest/darkest sprite and it lasts 200 MUGEN game ticks

For more details, please read about MUGEN stage making from your \mugen\docs\bgs.html and try to look at the the default MUGEN stages by Elecbyte study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:32 pm

Thanks for your answer, my bro. Thanks, Borewood. Thanks to you and that Goku guy from Mugen Free For All.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker?   Please, I really need your help. How can I create Mugen stage while the Mugen Stage goes darker? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1