The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:27 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account

Go down 
+3
MEWTWO!
volzzilla
Tank-402
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank-402

bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Empty
PostSubject: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 12th 2016, 7:34 pm

i have been gone awhile do to work and family issues and i tried to log in and recieved a message saying my account is banned do to that asshole gnome over at cvg well crusaderbitches hacking my account and to reach volz, well volz i dont have an email addy for you bro and cant get ahold of you on facebook so this is the only way i can reach you is through this bammer ass new account.i seriously would love to have my old one back tho.lol you have my email addy and so does ark if u need to reach me for conformation that its really me or you can pm me on here or call me if need be,just pm me and ill give u my number or u can hit me up on facebook even.

i marked this topic as "tools" do to a tool from crusadercunts getting my account banned

Last edited by volzzilla on June 13th 2016, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:20 am

renamed the topic of this.

so i got an anonymous pm at IMT saying...

bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Bdcdou10

well, needed to verify this somewhat first. we attempted to track all IP logins made and compared to tank402's IP logs. this was difficult to do as can only do this when whoever is online. and tank himself was not online much for awhile, though his brother was. i spoke to him, but didn't say what was going on because during this time, bdc would be able to see the PM and we needed to verify at least 2 attempts made by IP's not matching tank's geographical area.

we got these:
https://ipgetinfo.com/?mode=ip&lang=en&ip=46.28.53.125
https://ipgetinfo.com/index.php?ip=198.27.87.138

if you click those, bdc was using a proxy at the time. tank has no use for those.

but we had to wait to announce anything because MMV's birthday event was very soon, and didn't want to take focus away. truthfully, we would have announced something because people who ever PM'd tank or he PM'd them, or posted something in a private section, needed to be aware that their privacy was hacked into by bdc.

so yea, the tank402 account was banned, but mainly to prevent bdc from using it anymore. and a ban message put on the account for whenever tank402 came back saying, "bdc has hacked this account's password. the real tank402, please find a way to contact volzzilla to get account back"

i guess that is where we are now. while this was not the way we wanted to go public with all this info, or the timing of such, that all changed with tank402's return. so tank, check you PM's on this alt account for a new PW.

if anyone else has questions about any of this, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MEWTWO!

MEWTWO!

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 1:19 am

Wow, I have been a member of crusadercast for a while, I never imagined a thing happening like this, FROM AN ADMIN NO LESS! I'm so sorry that tank has to go through this shit. I hope this turns out well for you guys.
Back to top Go down
MEWTWO!

MEWTWO!

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 1:20 am

I don't think I will be visiting that site anymore
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 1:37 am

MEWTWO! wrote:
I don't think I will be visiting that site anymore
You aren't missing much, CrusaderCast would be a ghost town if it wasn't for a small share of people who still post stuff there, and even then, it has so little activity, that bdc ended up making his own forum, too bad it has even less activity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
MEWTWO!

MEWTWO!

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 1:49 am

I just wasn't expecting this, after spending so much time on the forums, I never expected bdc to act like this. I was always excited about all of the cool characters they had. but mugen multiverse is where I truly feel at home. Good luck tank!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 3:49 am

bdc, buddy... if you are fan of MMV, no reason to hide it. Just register here and we can talk normal free. No reason to use accounts from the other users. It is disgusting. We all knew that something was wrong with tank's profile. All these dirty games... anyone happy with it? I'am not. Let's be honest to each other.

Welcome back Tank.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 6:05 am

Finaly the Tank has come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 13th 2016, 8:43 am

crusader cast that site its dead they always making troubles but anyway welcome tank
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account EmptyJune 14th 2016, 12:21 am

angelus? did you just invite bdc to MMV?

please don't invite a guy that hacked the use of tank's account as proven in this topic.

don't invite the guy that created an anonymous account to lie to tank in hopes of stirring up drama as proven here: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t3355-leave-me-out-of-it

please don't invite the guy that created another anonymous account to lie about carpa5 to try and cause friction with logansam shown here: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t7307-regarding-lies-on-crusadercast

the guy is a toxic liar that i'd ban in a split second if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account   bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account Empty

Back to top Go down

bdc, admin from CrusaderCast hacked tank402's account
Page 1 of 1