The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast

Go down 
+9
Fede X
animaraz
black dragon
carpa5
CosmicToxin
Jinky
Yunnin
buanbuan
logansam
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Empty
PostSubject: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:24 am

Edit. Unlocked topic and including pertinent info into the first post for reference.

animaraz wrote:
I do not know "Vigilante " but I find Super obvious that threw a hook and you bit your . It makes me not reliable , it's just gossip , do not give importance to the issue .

carpa5 wrote:

here no one has stolen because there is no char that is already cast are edited and just a few sprites that were deleted to avoid creating conflicts so it's a little strong to say steal because no crime to pursue

carpa5 wrote:
and I have a theory maybe is very vague but theory from the last events we've had here has been more audience so to speak or whether they have been more successful and apparently has forum cc because events have been more crappy premiere hardly anything that you almost always take them by logansam because they are running out of ideas I suppose by comments that the product is falling dull and it is logical that if one of them is here with another alias then try to get you ideas to not share or make you away from your projects you're kind of like a gold mine for them I guess me so logical want to grab your attention and make you angry here with this community but I think for me that you should not of trust after this and you will know if you do it's part of your criteria but I repeat the only thing that I have used and I told was from the heat rays that use the char Zod and that's all your work or your creations not jure not get their hands and so is that why you showed is just an image but I think you saw a very pretty face bro and that's a lack of respect for you and your person

=====

A previous act by CrusaderCast that they would tell a lie such as this in proven here with tank402...

tank402 wrote:
do not email me at my hotmail accnt with the he said she said crap,and do not make fake accounts and message me bullshit saying so and so leaked my sprites. i know your a fucking liar whoever you are hiding behind the sindel accnt because first off I NEVER SENT VOLZILLA A COPY OF THE SPRITES TO START WITH! and the only time they where leaked i did it personally for 5 minutes in a post. pseudoingles got the sprite of mine wich he used from a post of an animated gif months ago,so please in the future before you act like a chickenshit again and make a phony accnt to hide behind and send me messages stirring up drama to try and get me to leave mmv or flip out on somebody for leaking my shit.KNOW YOUR FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU IMBISOLIC TWAT. have an awesome fucking day douchebag and honestly if you plan on leaving this site like u said in your mssg,good fucking riddance because no site needs people who lie to instigate drama and fights like you,whoever chickenshit you may really be.

because he got this PM

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast CC_Dicks

anyone that can do that is very comfortable with lying.

=====

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 7MNjHoV

the person who did this work, PM, i know who you are, you take the time to remove the head of mon-el and change superman face, symbol and belt. you dont released this work here but go to others places and released them.. Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 2297681634

Last edited by volzzilla on January 22nd 2016, 2:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Unlocked topic and edited)
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:27 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:28 am

another edit with just a headswap?
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:32 am

LoganSam you have create superman in 1939?
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:34 am

buanbuan wrote:

C'mon, he already left his opinion about Edits of his work here before.
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:34 pm

buanbuan wrote:
He didn't created that, someone else edited did, and logansam's not happy about it..
Can you not understand Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 3419901605
And also, you find it cool??
I mean look at that shading , SUCKS ! Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 2297681634
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:35 pm

Jinky wrote:
buanbuan wrote:
He didn't created that, someone else edited did, and logansam's not happy about it..
Can you not understand Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 3419901605
And also, you find it cool??
I mean look at that shading , SUCKS ! Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 2297681634

Ugly as hell, c'mon, it ain't even well shaded
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:58 pm

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast 39183611
The person who released this, does anyone know where it was originally released? What did they say when releasing it? I mean, while Sun God really is just another superman clone in the comics as well, They could have at least asked when doing this edit. Aside from the look, are there any actuall changes or was this just a quick thing they did for fun?
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:02 pm

was never released is only an image that has long faded and is not referred to and is not referred to logansam already freed elsewhere please dont fight for that its just a picture 
nunca fue liberado de echo no hay ningun char de sungod y no se a que se refiere logansam con que ya fue liberado por favor no peleen por eso es solo una foto que se borro hace mucho tiempo en realidad no existen

Last edited by carpa5 on January 14th 2016, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:12 pm

Como acaba de explicar Carpa5, es solo una imagen que se hizo antes del pleito anterior que ustedes tuvieron Logansam. No le des importancia al hecho. Fue o no fue un error, fue o no fue sin autorización ya es agua bajo el puente, es un edit de hace mucho tiempo. Carpa5 no ha vuelto a utilizar tu trabajo, no te enfades por errores del pasado.
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:21 pm

from @vigilante

"logansam i found the edits in a saint seiya foro from guy when i found this picture i  request and he  send me a pm,please dont make a drama for this in this world exist diversity, some people like the edits or not is just diversity they just looking for some fun in his mugen  live and let live and have fun the world does not end for edit please be well brother"

"i think is to late both is realesed in ss foro i found there thanks anyway they now are im my roster"
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:25 pm

animaraz wrote:
Como acaba de explicar Carpa5, es solo una imagen que se hizo antes del pleito anterior que ustedes tuvieron Logansam. No le des importancia al hecho. Fue o no fue un error, fue o no fue sin autorización ya es agua bajo el puente, es un edit de hace mucho tiempo. Carpa5 no ha vuelto a utilizar tu trabajo, no te enfades por errores del pasado.

amigo,estoy de verdad cansado de ver mi trabajo editado la verdad es incomodo tener que siempre ser el de los problemas aca.
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:40 pm

carpa5 wrote:
was never released is only an image that has long faded and is not referred to and is not referred to logansam already freed elsewhere please dont fight for that its just a picture 
nunca fue liberado de echo no hay ningun char de sungod y no se a que se refiere logansam con que ya fue liberado por favor no peleen por eso es solo una foto que se borro hace mucho tiempo en realidad no existen

i know you like mugen and thats is ok, every person thinks different. i don't like edits because "i explain before" right now i am working VERY HARD ON SUPERMAN UPDATE,HIS HELPERS (CAPE,HAIR) ARE ANNOYING. YOU THINK I WANT TO RELEASE SOMETHING WITH THIS??

carpa puedes tener mucho talento te lo dije antes, si tienes tiempo puedes aprender a ser un buen spriter, tienes dedicacion lo veo. te lo dije abiertamente. hay personas que no ponen problemas con los edits a mi no me gustan. lo que me pone de mal genio es cuando la gente apoya esto..
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 2:40 pm

the true is right now i dont fell happy with this, i just want to spend my free time to have fun and happy with one of my favorite hobbies and my friends of mugen. but this is worse and worse everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding lies on CrusaderCast   Regarding lies on CrusaderCast Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding lies on CrusaderCast
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next