The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MFG lies about MMV hosting Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MFG lies about MMV hosting Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
MFG lies about MMV hosting Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MFG lies about MMV hosting Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MFG lies about MMV hosting

Go down 
+3
Ax
YoungSamurai5
Jmorphman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

MFG lies about MMV hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 11:26 pm

you mmv guys might want to hurry up and change the links smh
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 5:14 am

What happened????

Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 5:18 am

Where are the mods? We need a fix ASAP... Volz, where you at buddy? Crisis on Multiverse joker
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 6:02 am

After reading for about 10 mins...

Wow, I wish I had been here sooner to get those downloads archived somewhere.

Not taking sides but it's unfortunate when we get caught up in the "internet mugen politics" when we should be all about the gaming instead.

Well hopefully Volzilla has those downloads somewhere, he can send them my way and I can re-upload them back up.

On a side note I think we should reform on that policy of not interfering with users preferences to where something can be hosted.

I touched on this with Volzilla in private, V if you're out here, lets try a new approach.

This whole permission and restriction game is creating that Magus environment we all ran from or subsequently got banned in Mad

I understand how we're trying to kick start this whole forum thing again, as it is I am working around the clock to get stuff released this month, but we gotta allow more freedom to attract and interact outside of our walls.

I appreciate the whole guidance thing that you do volzilla, there are some places to avoid, but if you wanna inform your members how ugly some places can be then the best way to do that is to let them go out and see for themselves how rough it is out there.

Trust me they'll come right back and have a good impression about us, maybe then they'll fully embrace this forum? At least I think so.

I'm not a leader type though so i don't know for sure? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 7:40 am

is the drama all over again?... just when we were doing well
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 5:33 pm

editing out a bunch of crap from first post. why, because, wanna talk about shitty, then all this could have been handled by private message instead of going by the guild's MO of "mugen drama is more important than anything" and making a topic about it.

and for the record, that claim about me doing whatever with creator credits was complete bullshit. never was i infringing on credit, nor was i ever claiming it as my own. the original idea of the guild uploading thing was hosted as a team, with all admin (and Arkady) having the ability to upload. it would have turned into more people having that ability. not my fault certain people at the guild can't understand that concept. to twist it to anything beyond that is just being spiteful for the sake of being spiteful. but that the kind of thing certain people at the guild want to do, twist anything and everything about me into the worst possible way. as if its some perverted sport they have fun with.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 6:30 pm

Agreed a PM would have been better than a topic but I ain't gonna play into the whole drama thing. All I'm gonna say is that V, I would most likely have a lot of the chars backed up on my hard drive so drop me a line if you need anything and I'll take a look for you champ.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 7:55 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Agreed a PM would have been better than a topic but I ain't gonna play into the whole drama thing. All I'm gonna say is that V, I would most likely have a lot of the chars backed up on my hard drive so drop me a line if you need anything and I'll take a look for you champ.

thanx. if you got the tops anime characters that'd be cool. if not, no worries. i won't lose any sleep if they are no longer hosted here.

i did reupload the arkady stages, but apparently whatever w/ music (except for mansion in the sky) not in my mugen. if you have the stages w/music, it'd be appreciated if you uploaded them. if you (or anyone else) can pm them to me plz, that'd be great.

also re-uploaded (will edit this post as more uploaded)
- lady deathstrike
- shocker
- avalanche
- carnage
- bloodrayne
- angel/archangel
- madrox bonus game
- multipleman
- isabelle valentine
- hyper bg fx
- dark phoenix
- duke nukem
- invisible woman
- silver surfer
- scream
- scarlet spider
- shadowcat
- all port packs

Last edited by volzzilla on October 21st 2012, 11:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 9:12 pm

Snakebyte wrote:
More censorship...

anything he wanted to say was more about trying to continue the allegations in a public mugen drama way. i was unable to defend myself against at the guild against them then. this time at this location, the matter can be handled differently with less emphasis on public drama.

want proof its more about making a public spectacle? all that needed to be done was pm someone that the files are no longer online.

more proof? the emphasis on twisting the truth about the guild ftp account we had into some bullshit about me taking credit for other peoples work. again, the guild ftp host account was used by multiple people here and never was my name splashed over it all like they are trying to tell people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MFG lies about MMV hosting   MFG lies about MMV hosting Empty

Back to top Go down

MFG lies about MMV hosting
Page 1 of 1