The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Censorship at CrusaderCast Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Censorship at CrusaderCast Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Censorship at CrusaderCast Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Censorship at CrusaderCast Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Censorship at CrusaderCast

Go down 
+16
Chimoru
Red Hood
animaraz
Angelus_Silverhead
Blagoy
BlueSpiderX
EngagedSauce
Brahma Bull
Dark Rider
Cristianomelo
flammableking
dfalcon
volzzilla
tank402
crosspotts1.0
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Censorship at CrusaderCast Empty
PostSubject: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 7th 2014, 1:25 pm

I don't want to make a ruckus (so don't make it one), but damn crusader cast.

So yesterday I posted a thread for my new project(on my sig),

and I explained all of the crap I was doing, and put the general thread I made here and the thread I made here for the Ryu and Akira release, and here's what I got today..

a moderator got rid of the link to the original thread, and instead of the original release.
wow...

I edited the post to say I wouldn't be in contact with a forum that shut down all connections to other forums and posted the link to the sub forum, they had that thread down within 10 minutes.

Well I guess all I can say is,

Dirty Dirty CC

Last edited by 21 on June 8th 2014, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 7th 2014, 3:45 pm

Damon sorry to here that
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 7th 2014, 5:48 pm

yes I personally love how crusadercast will delete threads that link to mmv but not to other sites,but theyll sure let nxmen post in community releases and community wips stuff from here.

dont be discouraged Damon,its just cc's normal instigating antics to attempt to offend MMV members,I personally left that place and wont return do to bs constantly from there. I advise if you want no drama just leave cc alone,theyre not worth the headaches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 7th 2014, 6:08 pm

Damon?

yeah im not there anymore :T
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:40 pm

yea, sorry that happened to you.

their staff has been censoring out links to MMV ever since we started. which is pretty ironic considering every single page there at the bottom has a graphic that says, "we oppose censorship and support an open internet"; or something of that nature.

apparently they want other people to oppose censorship but want to do it when it serves their interests.

at least its not as hideous as using a staff member to create an anonymous account here to PM people with lies to start drama and/or asking people to stop hosting their creations here and move them there as proven in this topic: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3355-leave-me-out-of-it

tank was right, they'll do anything for the sake of whatever bullshit agenda they like to stir up.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:47 pm

i am not gonna start shit mugen forum no matter what dont like each other mugenguid hate everyone cc hate mugen guild you guys hate cc and cc hate you let just get this striaght no forum likes anyone lol simple as that XD im on all of them and i see everyone side going at each other
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:59 pm

That site is just full of dictators... I still remember when I was asked to host my characters there instead of here... I can only imagine what would have happened, had I granted them permission to display my guys. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 12:40 am

I had a picture very different from there, until a few days ago I posted on the topic of the event that this occurs, that the last two days of the event had not been very good. and Simply deletaram my account and blocked my access at the forum, by simply giving an opinion that does not dislike to them, which I realized is that those people if jugam much higher than that of other forums and do not support be thwarted in crusadercast.
It is pathetic the hypocrisy that reigns in that place, depressing.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 1:18 am

And, they have nothing to gain from bashing us and hosting our stuff, other than more blind followers. We make characters, stages, palettes, lifebars, portraits, screenpacks, and full projects, because we love to do it, and it makes other peoples' video game dreams a reality. They do everything over there to try and prove that they're better than everyone...

Here's what I imagine would happen if I hosted my characters there:

They would praise me for making the characters, and try their hardest to encourage me to make more for them to host... Offering me constant support and trying to make themselves seem nicer and more supportive than my people here at MMV (I get more support here than any butt-kisser could try to falsely imitate), thus gaining my trust, and then claim MY work as THEIR own after I'm banned from there and forbidden to post any longer, and any efforts to try and prove them wrong on any other Mugen site would be pointless because they could just come at me in large numbers and lie to everyone... Having an original Mugen project is a very sensitive matter, and can easily be taken by someone else... I only trust you guys here at MMV with my Crew. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 2:14 am

Mugen Multiverse is really great and its the only thing I trust is here. So that's why when I finish my Character. I will released it here only in MUGEN Multiverse.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EngagedSauce

EngagedSauce

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 4:17 am

Poor CrusaderCast.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 8:20 am

Brahma Bull wrote:
objection Seriously, why, does CC always have to cause trouble? i don't see anythign wrong with them, i see the wrong ones, RIGHT HERE.
It always starts on CC, which, actually starts here, always CC to take the blame?  Mad  Censorship at CrusaderCast 4008376456  Censorship at CrusaderCast 345597572  Censorship at CrusaderCast 345597572  

are you fucking kidding me? you have got to be kidding.

first you want to justify censorship? and plz look throughout the forum where we started anything to where it justifies:
- anonymouslyPMing people on MMV to take their creations there and leave here
- where they use the same PM process to instead PM a lie to to tank402 all in an effort to make him mad at me
- banning cristianomelo

where the hell are those posts on this forum that happened for them to do all that? and even if you can find something to try (try being the operative word) and answer with, it still does not justify censorship and PMing people lies for the sake of drama.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast EmptyJune 14th 2014, 8:35 am

Wow, after my research with famous mugen forums, I think MMV is the mugen forum with the nicest people in it.

Anyways my common sense tells me a forum war is going to happen.....Nah, let those who made mistakes (I'm looking at you CC) realize their own mistakes rather than telling them their own mistakes (we already did that did we ?) which make them feel being dictated. Or shortly I just want to say just say nothing until they realize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Censorship at CrusaderCast   Censorship at CrusaderCast Empty

Back to top Go down

Censorship at CrusaderCast
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next