The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
leave me out of it!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
leave me out of it!!!! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
leave me out of it!!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
leave me out of it!!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

leave me out of it!!!!

Go down 
+16
Red Hood
JEDDragon
logansam
XXDreamBrotherXX
Arkady
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
Erroratu
kanodoom
Midnight-Son
Brahma Bull
BigPimp
flammableking
zombiebrock
tank402
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

leave me out of it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 12:43 am

ok im going to post this once and once only!!

i am not in the crusadercast versus mugenmultiverse bull shit drama! i have friends at both sites who i talk to and respect equally, i am honored to work with the likes of arkady,bdc,volzilla,dev,and other great contributers in the mugen community.
so i say do not try to goat me into the pick a side crap in chat at either site,do not email me at my hotmail accnt with the he said she said crap,and do not make fake accounts and message me bullshit saying so and so leaked my sprites. i know your a fucking liar whoever you are hiding behind the sindel accnt because first off I NEVER SENT VOLZILLA A COPY OF THE SPRITES TO START WITH! and the only time they where leaked i did it personally for 5 minutes in a post. pseudoingles got the sprite of mine wich he used from a post of an animated gif months ago,so please in the future before you act like a chickenshit again and make a phony accnt to hide behind and send me messages stirring up drama to try and get me to leave mmv or flip out on somebody for leaking my shit.KNOW YOUR FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU IMBISOLIC TWAT. have an awesome fucking day douchebag and honestly if you plan on leaving this site like u said in your mssg,good fucking riddance because no site needs people who lie to instigate drama and fights like you,whoever chickenshit you may really be.

ps. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 1:05 am

KNOW YOUR FUCKING FACTS FIRST YOU IMBISOLIC TWAT

leave me out of it!!!! 670481599 jokers laugh 

Bravo for the use of the T word....Rare to see it , although i have no idea of a forum dispute between the two since the "split " a while back, im like u as well i have friends on here,CC,MFG,IMT annd MFFA, its all just BS anyhow
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 1:10 am

I have received spam from a CrusaderCast bot, informing me that it would be cool to host my characters there instead of here. O.o I declined the offer... I'm not much for picking sides, either... Especially since I don't know enough about CrusaderCast to like or hate them, but it seems like there are many trolls there (or, just the same troll with numerous accounts used for spamming us). I like the Multiverse alot, and I don't really wanna go anywhere else. owo That is the ground I stand upon in this situation. Also note that if by some chance my characters do end-up on CrusaderCast, it will not be my doing... So I need to be informed immediately because if people start claiming my characters as theirs', I will be nothing short of furious.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 2:52 am

totally agree with this one, not sure why some people still trying to ignite some old stuff and cant rest. lack of accomplishment in real life i guess.. and too much time on the hands
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 3:34 am

this is still going on ? I thought it finnaly got reduced to nothing more than pm'ing links to you in the chat. talk about tough competition seems living well was the best revenge back when we had the event's i don't think anyone cared about which forms better even though we got a sh load of traffic and few friends of mine tried to do same over there not sure whats got them to take things so seriously its sad cuz i don't have time to sign up and commit to more than one forum and haven't seen some people here in ages
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 6:53 am

B-But Tank,we need you in this forum war,without you we have no artillery.
How are we gonna deploy our forces at Mugen Lair now?

On a serious note,Forum Wars are dumb,and CC is dumb for starting them.
I don't know about IMT since I stopped going there long ago and have no idea if they actually got better.
If not,they are pretty much in the same boat with CC and I give no fucks about any of 'em.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 9:20 am

this had to have been a crusadercast person who was trying to stir up stuff.

as flammableking and set555 said, there have been numerous instances where people from there would PM people in different ways to solicit people to go to crusadercast. if that was done, pretty easy to imagine that they'd now PM people to try and instigate drama.

it was why this topic was created: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t3256-report-pm-spamming-here

so if you get any PM's of this kind of nature, please report the person in that topic.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 10:00 am

I was teaming up with somebody from CC I haven't got any spam bots I just got 2 members
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 11:22 am

hum...some pieces are starting to fall in place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 1:37 pm

kanodoom wrote:
Ok, i don't like doing this, if you don't stop doing this right away, Admin might be going to delete this thread, and you might be banned because of that. I, for one, however, never steal sprites to edit, fully work, working without your permission, or something else, so stop being an idiot, tank402, or i'll be forced to use profanity if you don't stop it. Am i making myself clear, tank402?

nobody said your name or insinuated you for anything kano,so i dont know why your even putting your 2cents in as a reply because your reply has nothing to do with this topic nor is your hollowed opinion or open ended threats of "taddling" or "cursing" towards me. this post was to let the DOUCHEBAG sending me pms trying to instigate crap know that i nor 99% of this community buys into his bullshit and to let mates here know that if they get a similar message from said DOUCHEBAG to disregard him because its more bs.  sooooooooooooooooooo  unless your said CHICKENSHIT DOUCHEBAG hiding behind a fake profile you shouldnt care nor be offended by this topic.

Last edited by tank402 on April 17th 2014, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 1:53 pm

seriously im done here and at cc now. im tired of this micky mouse bullshit that im not involved in. im done posting,im done replying,im done sharing,

after mojo is completed by Arkady i will not be having any mugen site host future works nor will i show progress of work. i will make my own blog and only host my stuff there. i will not be replying to anyones pms here or at cc from now on so dont waste your time mssging me and volzilla i humbly thank you for having me as a team member here but please take me from all groups as i dont want to personally be linked to crusader cast or mugenmultiverse anymore.

cheers everyone.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 2:11 pm

Tank, I understand your rage because I am in the middle of the same situation, because I have friends in both sites and they can't get along very well.

But can I give you an suggestion? Stop posting this. You will just FUEL it more and more.

And Admins, this post should be locked...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

leave me out of it!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next