The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

leave me out of it!!!!

Go down 
+16
Red Hood
JEDDragon
logansam
XXDreamBrotherXX
Arkady
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
Erroratu
kanodoom
Midnight-Son
Brahma Bull
BigPimp
flammableking
zombiebrock
tank402
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 6:48 pm

hey tank why don't just post the pm that "whoever" sent you that your angry about, that way if anyone else is getting them we can ban them from the site
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 7:10 pm

it was from a fake accnt named "sindel" theres no stopping it ark, theyll just continue to change there proxy to make new accounts to mssg people. in short the only way to make issues like this die down would to be charging membership to the site,that way theyd have to pay to instigate problems. like i said,i just find it ridiculous that people try to drag me into this ongoing overplayed mmv vs cc issue. that is why ive made my decision not to contribute anything else to either site after mojos released. hopefully this site vs site issue will be resolved one day and when that day comes i will be a contributing member to both sites again.
im going to miss working with alot of you guys,ive learned alot from many spriters who have helped me at both sites and especially the guys whove given me so much valuable input into my works!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 8:17 pm

OK EVERYBODY JUST RELAX

There is no ''war'' going on between us and CC. I can tell you all now there has been no talk of any war between myself or any other senior members here at MMV. However, in light of recent events, namely Shadman's post the other day, it seems that someone is going around and being a pretty big pest to our members. You know what? Trolls are gonna troll

I would like to think that this person going around PMing people is not a true representative of their site. If it is then my guess its just one person with a grudge

@ Tank, thank you for bringing this out into the public so we can set the record straight. I don't believe this topic should be locked or censored in any kind of way so anyone from both sides can voice their concerns or queries. But please do not turn it into a gossip column either.

To those receiving PM's if someone accuses another person of doing something wrong, go to that person and raise the issue with them, don't take their word as gospel. My recommendation would be to very simply ignore it. If you can't do that then report the person to either Mods or Admins or if they are saying they are a representative of CC then go there and raise the issue with one of their Mods or Admins as I'm sure they would like to know also if someone going around causing trouble for them. On that note I'm surprised no one has taken it to public at CC

As I said before I would like to believe its just a troll and not a true representative of CC and it's a shame to see you guys getting sucked in. I am a member of MMV, CC, IMT, MFG and MFFA and I have had no personal issues with anyone on any forum therefore I get along with everyone and I find it hard that other people can't do the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 9:24 pm

If you wan't left out don't make a whole thread about it, and respond to all of the posts.
Seems to me you made a bigger problem out of PM spams.

I'm not gonna read all the posts but like XXDreamBrotherXX said Relax every body...
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 10:39 pm

flammableking wrote:
I have received spam from a CrusaderCast bot, informing me that it would be cool to host my characters there instead of here.
21 wrote:
I haven't got any spam bots

these are not spam bots. these are people making concerted efforts to get people to leave MMV for crusadercast. with tank, its the first known (for all we know, other people have gotten drama inciting PM's) time they've decided to include lies for the sake of trying to start drama.

there have been 4 known occasions of PMs being sent since the middle of february.

@XXDreamBrotherXX and 21: just because something isn't publicized doesn't mean things have not been happening on their front before. pretty much something has been done in some capacity by them even before MMV went public in 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 11:05 pm

Well, I didn't realize they where trying to make us leave
I was just trying to keep everybody calm...
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
logansam

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 11:26 pm

@ Tank: i think you have to calm a little, mugen is a place for fun and no used for fight.

if you take this to serious you are going to feel bored and act with anger like you did. mugen lives because of the people, the same people who take their time to make a char, Sp, stage or another stuff, WE MAKE THE CHOICE AND PUT OUR WORK IN THE FORUMS, leave is not the answer, but in the end is your choice...

study 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 12:37 am

volzzilla wrote:
flammableking wrote:
I have received spam from a CrusaderCast bot, informing me that it would be cool to host my characters there instead of here.
21 wrote:
I haven't got any spam bots

these are not spam bots. these are people making concerted efforts to get people to leave MMV for crusadercast.

If they go so far as to start spreading lies about every member here, then it will become a pretty big issue. They've already started with Tank, and who knows how many others... But, if it gets to that critical point where all of our Mugen works are in danger of being taken there, and being claimed as theirs', then we should be concerned... Until they all hit rock bottom by doing this, they are of a minor threat level. As far as I know, at least. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 3:07 pm

I bring my rant to a close may this be for the sake of public awareness and important notifications
though reporting it to admin bot will be much better. all in favor
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 3:29 pm

well the explains the PM I got too. I did join CC but I came here more often though I plan to leave the mugen community all together seeing life at this point seems I have other ideas i want to fulfill at this point in time. so far for me mugen gonna be far more of light hobby now than before

last week some dude also came here named Nitro trolling AX's post saying here talking smack about my work at MFG and MFFA?
though this seems kind of silly to me.

Last edited by JEDDragon on April 19th 2014, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 10:39 pm

this will be my last post/reply here. as im done at cc aswell when my blog is up and running there will be a link in my signature to get to it for any info on my works. arkady you can message me here still with any updates on mojo. it was a nice run working with some of you guys,others ive met here not so much. take care and good luck in your endevours in mugen and in your life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2014, 5:13 am

good luck to you tank
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2014, 7:43 am

logansam wrote:
@ Tank: i think you have to calm a little, mugen is a place for fun and no used for fight.

if you take this to serious you are going to feel bored and act with anger like you did. mugen lives because of the people, the same people who take their time to make a char, Sp, stage or another stuff, WE MAKE THE CHOICE AND PUT OUR WORK IN THE FORUMS, leave is not the answer, but in the end is your choice...

study 

Just like logansam said, "leave is not the answer, but in the end is your choice". why bother on those people who angered you, Tank402, if you know the truth upon it. It does not matter. either way its your choice. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2014, 2:03 pm

will miss you and your marvel works like loki
Back to top Go down
pingu

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2014, 12:22 pm

please come back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leave me out of it!!!!   leave me out of it!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

leave me out of it!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next