The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Favorite comic book villains? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Favorite comic book villains? Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Favorite comic book villains? Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Favorite comic book villains? Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite comic book villains?

Go down 
+6
animaraz
Doom
Werewood
WADEPOOL
Darthpool
Dynatron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynatron

Dynatron

Favorite comic book villains? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 4:02 pm

Basically what the title says. Who are your favorite comic book villains? Mine would have to be:

- Unus the Untouchable (you can't beat this guy just by punching at him. You need to use wit and strategy)
- The Blob (I've always liked his funny personality)
- Electro (his powers are pretty cool)
- Venom (I've liked him since I was a kid. I'm not sure if he counts as a villain tho, but whatever)
- Shockwave from the transformers (Hey, he was only a badass in the comics, so I guess it counts. I was surprised to see him shown as a badass in issue 5, but he quickly became my favorite decepticon when he beat up Megatron in a godzilla style battle. Unfortunately, he was a lot less badass in later issues because the writers weren't interested in pushing his toy anymore.)
- The Anti-Monitor (I've always loved comic book storylines with a lot at stake, and this guy threatened the entire multiverse)
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 8:00 pm

Deathstroke and Dr. Doom come to mind when I think my favorite comic villains.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 10:04 pm

Ultimate Hulk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 2:02 pm

Sorry I was born in China and I grew up with mostly Asian entertainment stuff and I got to know Marvel&DC much later than most Western people.......so my Marvel&DC experience and knowledge is very limited......and I got to know about Marvel&DC mostly by video games not by comic books, because Western comic books were very rare in my China area back in those times...... Embarassed

My "Favorite comic book villains" are these:
- Venom
=> the 1st first time I got to know about Venom was not from a comic book but a Sega arcade video game, "Spider-man the Video Game":

- Darkseid
=> the 1st first time I got to know about Darkseid was not from a comic book but a Acclaim/Sunsoft/Blizzard Super Nintendo (SNES) video game, "Justice League Task Force":

In fact I am quite happy to see and to have both Venom and Darkseid in MUGEN too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 9:30 pm

MARVEL:
1 - Dr. Doom yes
2 - Bullseye What a Face
3 - amm ... Quicksilver  scratch
4 - Loki Smile
5 - Mistique !! ♥️

DC COMICS: Favorite comic book villains? 2800933067  Favorite comic book villains? 2800933067  Favorite comic book villains? 2800933067
ALL OF THEM !! Favorite comic book villains? 311127478
I will try to put the least possible ... Favorite comic book villains? 3876111886

1 - Lex Luthor
2 - Darkseid
3 - Black Adam
4 - Deadshot
5 - Cyborg Superman, Captain Cold, Mr Freeze, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Etc.

Others:
Dart Vader [Star Wars]
Megatron [Transformers]
Mileena & Reptile [MK]
Billy Kane [KoF]

Last edited by Doom on March 17th 2016, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 9:51 pm

1.- Giganta (DC)
2.- Mystique (X-Men Movie)
3.- Melody (Silver Hawks)

Doom: ¿Nightshade alguna vez fue villana? No remember.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 9:39 am

animaraz wrote:
1.- Giganta (DC)
2.- Mystique (X-Men Movie)
3.- Melody (Silver Hawks)

Doom: ¿Nightshade alguna vez fue villana? No remember.

Todas mujeres ?? lol!

Con respecto a Nightshade ... en realidad la versión que me gusta, como sabes, es la heroina, esta:

Favorite comic book villains? 4766199-2834094572-21654

Pero yo la vi en las filas de los villanos en la película de "Enemigos Públicos" :

Favorite comic book villains? Latest?cb=20110116112227

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 9:41 am

definitivamente Mystique ( Twisted Evil ilu )
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 11:47 am

Probably the concept of Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) shown in 'The rise of Apocalypse' comic book (Kavanagh/Pollina). I mean, the eldest mutant, very smart and wise and with molecular level control of his body which makes him:
1) a top level strength character plus accelerated healing factor which makes him practically immortal,
2) able to stretch and vary the density of parts of his body, like Mr.Fantastic, Sandman or Venom do, and
3) potentially able copy other powers by learning how the mutation affects the genotype, similar to what Sylar did in Heroes, the TV series (so able to project energy beams, teleport, telepathy, ...).

I think this power is enough to make him a great villain and that he doesn't need the celestial technology or the hoses from the elbows to the belt (what are they for?!). Moreover, the idea of the 'survival of the fittest' and his plan to push the world to select them by a war is quite good.

I would like to see more stories like his origins and, of course, I would like to see an En Sabah Nur char (without celestial paraphernalia) in Mugen, maybe using Monk and Sagat as bases. This char wouldn't turn his arm into a shield, his skin is already a shield. It would be a mix between Hulk, Mr.Fantastic, Havok and Nightcrawler. Cool, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 11:54 am

Mister Sinister
Exodus
Loki
Thanos
Stryfe
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 4:48 pm

I edited my post.Favorite comic book villains? 311127478
I have eliminated Nightshade ... Animaraz has shown me that although she sometimes be villainous and I like, she's too heroine to remain on the list.No

But the same applies with Quicksilver ... and even Black Adam !! lol!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 5:13 pm

Tomando como villano al ser que actua en perjuicio de otros para beneficiarse a si mismo por libre albedrio (Por maldad o por locura) Quicksilver si ha sido Super villano en diversas ocasiones. Cuando Magneto lo reclutó para la Hermandad, cuando abandonó a Crystal por darle una hija "humana" y cuando robó los cristales terragine tras perder sus poderes. Durante estas temporadas se enfrentó a diversos super heroes y no le importó lo que tuviera que hacer para conseguir más poder.

Nightshade desde su primera aparición siempre ha luchado a favor del bien. Yo no contaría "Enemigos Públicos" porque fue controlada mentalmente por Grood. Si tomamos en cuenta a todos los héroes que han sido controlados por supervillanos para hacer cosas malas ninguno se salvaría.

Para mi Black Adam fue un supervillano que formó parte de la JSA, pero eso no lo hizó nunca un héroe.

Lo de mis tres supervillanas fue completamente subjetivo, hay villanos hombres que creo que son geniales, pero como estas 3 ninguno.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 7:26 pm

Excelente tu comentario animaraz ... Favorite comic book villains? 670481599
Gracias por tu opinión ... me parece acertada ... yes
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? EmptyMarch 19th 2016, 9:58 am

well, for me here is the top 3.

venom(eddie brock):i always like him more than carnage, for me he is still the best venom, even through nowadays he is toxin, lol.

the joker:the most problematic nemesis of batman, i dont know why, but this guy its just crazy, wich is kinda badass.

m.o.d.o.k:since MUA, i always through he was a magic tiki head or something(i was not a big fan, back there), but i actually like his version in mvsc3, for me he is really fun to play, so yeah this crazy head is one of my favorites, after all, he beat raccoons for ¡SCIENCE!. Favorite comic book villains? 629558521

honorable mentions.
black adam, poison ivy, dr. doom, shocker, mystique, madrox, green goblin, blackheart, dr octopus, lex luthor, sinestro, magneto, loki, baron "glue mask" zemo, and skeletor... i mean taskmaster. Favorite comic book villains? 629558521
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite comic book villains?   Favorite comic book villains? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite comic book villains?
Page 1 of 1