The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 10:20 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Emptyby warecus Today at 8:31 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Emptyby Shining Today at 3:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 1:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added

Go down 
+11
Arkady
grinderkiller1
crosspotts1.0
Predator
XXDreamBrotherXX
yolomate
Dark Rider
Anarky
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Choose your favorite movie
- constantine
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap17%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
- iron man 2
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap0%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
- iron man 3
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap8%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
- x-men origins: wolverine
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap8%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
- the wolverine
 8% [ 1 ]
- hellboy
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap25%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
- sin city
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap17%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
- fantastic four
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_lcap0%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
- fantastic four: rise of the silver surfer
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Empty
PostSubject: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 pm

ok, i just had an idea for our community.

as a community we come up with our 32 favorite comic movies. then we'll put them all in a poll which people will vote on to determine seedings. they'll be seeded 1-32, and then we'll vote on them head to head tournament style.

i'll start with...

watchmen
avengers
kick-ass (just the first 1)

Last edited by volzzilla on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Blade
Batman 89
The incredible hulk 2008
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 pm

static shock, oh wait..
BETTER HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 pm

The Dark Knight
Iron Man 1
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Ghost Rider
Incredible Hulk 2008
Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:00 pm

watchmen,the dark knight...the punisher with dolph lundgren ok? batman 1989,superman...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 pm

dark knight's been mentioned, but figure gotta have the whole trilogy there. thinking thor (first one) and man of steel too.

not sure about ghost rider and dolph lundgren's punisher when thinking about the top comic movies of all time since need to figure the top 32.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 pm

My top ones have been mentioned but:
Road to Perdition
Constantine
X-Men 2
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 am

1)Spider-Man 3
2)Guardians of the Galaxy
3)Iron Man 3
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 am

mines the punisher first one with Kevin Nash and john Travolta
and nick fury agents of shield
Captain America (1990)
dare devil
eltra
the blade seirs
wolvine orgines the first one
spider man the first one
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 am

Does "Batman Mask of Phantasm" count? It did get a theatrical release
Back to top Go down
grinderkiller1

grinderkiller1

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:27 am

Well here's my list

1.)Tie between Avengers and Winter soldier (i have to pick Winter Soldier)
2.)X-2: X-men united
3.)Spider-man 2
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:38 pm

@ dreambrother. has to be theatrical. and i don't think road to perdition qualifies as no one thinks of it as a comic release.

i'll now add both recent cap america movies, and both recent x-men movies

current list (need 32)
----
blade
kick-ass
watchmen
avengers
batman begins
dark knight
dark knight rises
thor
iron man
spider-man 1-3
batman (1989)
incredible hulk
superman (christopher reeve)
x-men
x-men 2
man of steel
captain america
captain america winter soldier
guardians of the galaxy
x-men first class
x-men days of future past
...8 left

there were more mentioned, but not sure they all qualify as the top comic movies when only have 8 left to think about.

to me, candidates to think about
- constantine
- amazing spider-man
- iron man 2 and 3
- both wolverine movies
...probably more but those are the only ones i can think of.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Like I said mask of the phantasm did get a theatical release and I forgot about V for Vendetta
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:51 pm

volzzilla wrote:
dark knight's been mentioned, but figure gotta have the whole trilogy there. thinking thor (first one) and man of steel too.

not sure about ghost rider and dolph lundgren's punisher when thinking about the top comic movies of all time since need to figure the top 32.

from my top comic movies yeahh the punisher by dolph is funny,great and sad no skull in shirt but is great...thomas Jane kiss my ass!! Dolph rules!hahahaha Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie, Pt 1; Poll added
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next