The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Emptyby warecus Today at 7:31 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier

Go down 
+31
bradern666
Tha_Emperor
gui0007
Darthpool
Arkady
volzzilla
Mazemerald
bam77
Cristianomelo
Predator
Anarky
Ax
Mistah Jorge
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arachno-Man
WADEPOOL
Segatron
Saector
warriorz
Dark Rider
CosmicToxin
pingu
grinderkiller1
Red Hood
the watcher
malevka1
Midnight-Son
XXDreamBrotherXX
MakeMineMarvel
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Which movie do you like better?
Avengers
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier I_vote_lcap56%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 14 ]
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier I_vote_lcap44%Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 9:52 am

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Movie_reel

Winner: Captain America: Winter Soldier

==============

Based on the results found from: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4386-quest-to-find-mmv-s-favorite-comic-movie-part-2-new-poll

...all 32 movies were given a seeding and a bracket was made for the next stage where movies will match up for you to decide on in a poll and posting a reply.

You can see the bracket at: http://challonge.com/mmvmovie

Completed Matchups
1) Avengers vs. Sin City...Avengers wins 21-1
2) Captain America: First Avenger vs. Captain America: Winter Soldier...Captain America Winter Soldier wins 14-3
3) Dark Knight vs. Thor...Dark Knight wins 20-6
4) Guardians of the Galaxy vs. X-Men 2...Guardians of the Galaxy wins 16-2
5) Superman 2 (1980) vs Spider-Man 3...Superman 2 wins 17-8
6) X-Men: First Class vs. Dark Knight Rises...X-Men: First Class wins 18-4
7) Watchmen vs. Spider-Man...Spider-Man wins 11-8
8 ) Blade vs. Ghost Rider...Blade wins 21-11
9) Batman Begins vs. X-Men: Days of Future Past...Batman Begins wins 14-8
10) Iron Man vs. Amazing Spider-Man...Iron Man wins 20-10
11) Kick-Ass vs. 300...Kick-Ass wins 14-12
12) Blade 2 vs. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer...Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer wins 14-11
13) Constantine vs. Spider-Man 2...Spider-Man 2 wins 18-15
14) Superman (1978) vs. Hellboy...Superman wins 12-9
15) Incredible Hulk vs. X-Men...Incredible Hulk wins 17-9
16) Batman (1989) vs. Man of Steel...Batman (1989) wins 12-8
17) Avengers vs. Batman Begins...Avengers wins 14-13
18) Dark Knight vs. Spider-Man 2...Dark Knight wins 16-6
19) Captain America: Winter Soldier vs. Iron Man...Captain America: Winter Soldier wins 18-3
20) Spider-Man vs. Batman (1989)...Batman (1989) wins 13-8
21) Blade vs. Superman (1978)...Blade wins 15-7
22) Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Kick-Ass...Guardians of the Galaxy wins 14-11
23) Superman 2 vs. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer...Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer wins 15-5
24) X-Men: First Class vs. Incredible Hulk...Incredible Hulk wins 21-14
25) Blade vs. Avengers...Avengers wins 18-11
26) Captain America: Winter Solider vs. Incredible Hulk...Captain America: Winter Soldier wins 18-13
27) Dark Knight vs. Batman (1989)...Dark Knight wins 14-10
28 ) Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer...Guardians of the Galaxy wins 19-8
29) Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Avengers...Avengers wins 15-9
30) Dark Knight vs. Captain America: Winter Soldier...Captain America: Winter Soldier wins 19-5
31) Avengers vs. Captain America: Winter Soldier...Captain America: Winter Soldier 25-22

Voting in the poll is 1 point, replying in the topic garners 2 points.

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far, and we hope you will continue to do so for the matchup stage bat

Last edited by volzzilla on February 28th 2015, 11:05 am; edited 45 times in total (Reason for editing : Winner, 2/28)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MakeMineMarvel

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 4:55 pm

avengers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 9:38 am

i also am choosing the avengers.

did so to bump the topic for others.

off topic: what do people think of the bracket generating website? could maybe figure future uses for it Smile
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 7:07 am

Although I did like Sin City, Imma going to have to go for The Avengers here. Rodriguez is an excellent director and he did Sin City justice but Avengers really set the tone for future Marvel movies and broke many box office records so it gets my thumbs up.

Bracket generator is good Volz. Always good to have this sort of thing well organised
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 7:22 am

avengers
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 9:34 am

Avengers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 12:54 pm

the first matchup is complete. thank you to those of you who participated in the avengers winning 21-1.

i updated the first post, added a new poll and edited the bracket: http://challonge.com/mmvmovie

Current Matchup
Captain America: First Avenger vs. Captain America: Winter Soldier

the next match up is an ironic one of both captain america movies going against one another. this happened due to phase 2 making captain america: first avenger as the 31st seed, and captain america: winter solider as the 2nd seed.

same as before, plz vote in the poll. and if you decide to also vote in the topic with a reply, your selection gets 2 pts.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 11:18 pm

winter soldier. i think it was the best movie of the year in fact.
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 9:10 am

Winter Soldier for me on this one too.

I gotta say I really didn't like First Avenger but I absolutely loved Winter Soldier. I suppose Winter Soldier had the bigger budget and perhaps that's why but the story line/characters were far better developed and I found the experience more enjoyable and much less of a drag. I might be alone but I found First Avenger a bit of a snore.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 2:59 pm

the second matchup is complete. thank you to those of you who participated in the winning of captain america: winter soldier 14-3.

updated the first post, added a new poll and edited the bracket: http://challonge.com/mmvmovie

Current Matchup
Dark Knight vs. Thor

our first dc vs. marvel movie matchup.

same as before, plz vote in the poll. and if you decide to also vote in the topic with a reply, your selection gets 2 pts.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 8:46 am

the best of nolan's batman movies, dark knight.

btw, apparently the system didn't recognize the 1st post editing before for some reason. re-edited.

@ dreambrother...i thought first avenger was pretty good. remember, they had to do some intro stuff, which is why pacing could be slower to some people.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 9:11 am

We've got a true blue bout in our hands!
Heath Ledger v Chris Hemsworth

Judge Brother's verdict is:
The Dark Knight

IMO Christopher Nolan has been the best filmmaker of the 2000's (Momento, Insomnia, The Prestige and Inception) so it's a no brainer who gets my vote.

volzzilla wrote:
i thought first avenger was pretty good. remember, they had to do some intro stuff, which is why pacing could be slower to some people.

....and that's also why I was not a fan of Thor either. I mean the guy doesn't have his hammer for about 2/3rds of the fim. To tell you the truth I wasn't a big fan of Dark World either.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 9:51 am

Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next