The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)

Go down 
+12
Anarky
Predator
Arkady
JARRO77
logansam
Red Hood
tank402
rodrigue
Cristianomelo
Erroratu
Ax
Adminbot
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Would you like to have a best of 2013 awards?
Yes
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) I_vote_lcap68%Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 21 ]
No
Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) I_vote_lcap32%Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Empty
PostSubject: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 11:31 am

Would like to get some feedback from you all regarding nominating/voting on best of 2013 awards as in if it should be done or not.

We've not been around for 2 yrs and did not do anything of that magnitude in our only chance this time last year. Closest thing we did was an Arkady appreciation day due to how big a year he had in 2012.

If its decided to do something, this is also the topic to volunteer if you'd like to help in some capacity (graphic creation, organizing votes, extended discussion, etc)

Last edited by Adminbot on January 18th 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

We had a discussions like this one all ready.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2241-mugen-awards?highlight=awards#27954

It would kinda be weird patting ourselves on the back like those other places IMO? Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) 629558521 

Kinda embarrassing for me personally Embarassed 

I'm glad we haven't done this so far. However, if the members want it, then do it I guess.  Laughing If everyone else does it then LOLZ  Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:28 pm

Im for it actually,its one of the ways of awarding people who worked hard to make stuff.
Since this is a hobby you dont get anything out of doing it,so awards are kinda a good thing in my book....Like an internet version of a pat on the back
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:35 pm

I think it should have, the people are working hard for months in their projects, pra provide chars of quality.
I think that in the end all the creators seeking recognition, I vote for, I believe that even stimulate new creators.
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 12:50 am

was2013 such a good year?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 5:33 am

I think there is enough appreciation in the wip topics alone; there is no point to it other than to reaffirm someone all over again.

Also it's kinda embarrassing to see people giving an award to only their own forum team members without even mentioning the rest. It wouldn't really be fair unless we also included releases from other forums. I mean if you're gonna be world champions of Basketball then you gotta play against every other country, not just your own cities, as a comedian put it once.

jokers laugh 

clap

I wouldn't feel right voting unless it was done in this way.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 6:18 am

I think we should do the opposite of other forums and give out "razzies",ie: worst spriter,worst coder,least fav forum member,etc now that shits funny and origional!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 6:27 am

tank402 wrote:
I think we should do the opposite of other forums and give out "razzies",ie: worst spriter,worst coder,least fav forum member,etc  now that shits funny and origional!

I'm honored but I don't think I need that much recognition.  Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) 311127478 
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 6:35 am

Hey aslong as i get douchebag of the year we will all know voting is fair here!lol
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 8:12 am

That might insult some people and get major butt hurtness.
We could make the voting NOT limited to our stuff,so we can nominate stuff released on MFFA,MFG,IMT,nMO,MG,ML etc. too.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 9:04 am

Lets just not do it actually,honestly i agree with ax.that shits so played the fuck out. How bout we do a three day appreciation day,day 1 coder appreciation,day2 spriter,day three forum members.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 10:35 am

Ax wrote:
We had a discussions like this one all ready.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2241-mugen-awards?highlight=awards#27954

That was more about an idea for a monthly thing. I gave some prerequisites that'd have to happen for us to implement it, and then things never went beyond that.

Not a fan of razzie type thing due to how could possibly lead to drama. Not to mention how it kind of an about face completely regarding our general rules.

*IF* we were to do this, it'd be 3 catagories: New character of the Yr, Updated Character of the Yr (a char released prior to 2013 but received a significant update in 2013) and Creator of the Yr (anyone attributed to releasing more than 1 character in a calendar year)

While I understand some of the previous comments about being played out, it does offer a chance to give a little more appreciation to some people like JARRO77 and Avalon who really burst onto the scene. However, if there was any year where an awards thing might be redundant, it'd be 2013. Its obvious that this forum, which is comic based, will award zvitor creator of the year for an amazing release yr (Hawkman, Cyborg, Iron Man, etc.), as well as have his Hawkman win character of the year. Again, *IF* we were to do it, the only things in doubt would be who/what would come in 2nd for creator and new character, and what'd win updated character of the year.

Couple other notes:
- Nothing stated saying it'd have to be MMV only
- Can have both this and Appreciation days (taking a cue from tank's idea)

Added a poll (yes/no) to the topic to get a little more vibe from the community beyond replies only.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 10:51 am

i still would gladly like to do a monthly awards cause it would be fair to honor all the release and not only one once in the year. (like the guild does it).
i agree with everything adminbot said in the previous post.
and sorry tank402 you can't be "douchbag" of the year, it would be me.  Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) 978788824 
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 11:52 am

i think is a good idea.

we can have:

spriter
creator
screenpack maker
stage
New character of the Yr
Updated Character of the Yr
wips
stupid comment of the year on a released or a wip(just kidding)

if we do this lets do something big.

Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) 670481599 

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 12:10 am

a'm agree with logansam  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)   Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback needed on best of 2013 award voting (Poll added)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next