The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting

Go down 

Who is worthy to be a Final Boss in Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future
Ayano (Engage Kiss)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_lcap25%[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
M.Bison(Street Fighter)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_lcap25%[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Evil Ryu(Street Fighter)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Emi Yusa(Devil Part Timer Anime)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheng Long(Street Fighter)
 0% [ 0 ]
Dio Brando
 0% [ 0 ]
Jotaro Kujo
 0% [ 0 ]
Alter Saber
 25% [ 1 ]
Blake Belladonna
 0% [ 0 ]
Yang Xiao Long
 0% [ 0 ]
Maki Zenin
 0% [ 0 ]
Asura(Akuma and Rugal Fusion)
 0% [ 0 ]
Liu Kang / Fire God Liu Kang
 25% [ 1 ]
Zest(Shinmai Maou No Testament)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jin Kazama (Tekken)
 0% [ 0 ]
Medaka Kurokami
 0% [ 0 ]
???(Mystery Character)
 0% [ 0 ]
Izuku Midoriya
 0% [ 0 ]
Erza Scarlet
 0% [ 0 ]
Yozora
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Katana Hero

Katana Hero

[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting   [Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting EmptySeptember 20th 2022, 11:50 pm

Evil Ryu(Street Fighter)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Ryu-ev10

M.Bison(Street Fighter)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Bison-10

Ayano(Engage Kiss)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting _yuugi10

Emi Yusa(Devil Part Timer Anime)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Dbe38310

Sheng Long (Street Fighter)
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting Shengl10

Liu Kang/Fire God Liu Kang
[Poll] Mugen EX Fighters Battle of the Future Final Boss Voting 661edc10