The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas

Go down 
+10
Varia the Hunter
SIRALEXBABY
gartanham
Irsis
CARNAGE777
TK830515
Doom
btony89
kokehackz
Adminbot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eddywardster

eddywardster

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 10:38 am

Say, perhaps I could help with the coding sometime. It'll take a while to do so as its been 4 years since I have coded for mugen characters. Also, my schedule these days are rather tight and ,ay not have as many time as I did back then but I could try my best into making this Kratos better. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
BloodyKeyblade

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2018, 2:02 am

eddywardster wrote:
Say, perhaps I could help with the coding sometime. It'll take a while to do so as its been 4 years since I have coded for mugen characters. Also, my schedule these days are rather tight and ,ay not have as many time as I did back then but I could try my best into making this Kratos better. What do you say?

Well I don't know if this project is still on the goings, but I would be more than glad for an update of this character!
I do not know much about character coding since I just start going into it, but I made a lot of private edits of characters for myself so I have a little bit of knowledge there if you need it.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2018, 8:33 am

cheers For my part, the character is Open source, that is, you can edit it as you want, or release any edition you have made with it without problems. Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2