The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2

Go down 
+15
GarrettCreations
gartanham
Rain
Mistah Jorge
DukeNukem 2417
chuchoryu
Ax
varo_hades
ReddBrink
volzzilla
X
CARNAGE777
spidergoku
Fede X
Nexus Gaming
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 7:05 pm

Hello everyone Shin Mako here and here is
another character from me
but also from Gartanham!!!

I give you Jago!!!

the sprites edit from (jojo bizarre adventure)

I fixed some sprites

the sprites are not horrible they are good enough for me to code jago since he does have all of the moves jago has
he plays like a pots character but if you can get the combos right he will feel almost like a ki character

Hey Shin Mako...so what is so special about this jago from other pots style/type characters?

well as I tried to make this jago fun to play with I thought about some moves in this style like zero counters
and level 3 super moves

why not add combo breaker sound in the zero counter code so when someone does a zero counter you can hear combo breaker
and when you execute level 3 super and the opponent loses you can her the KI announcer say "Ultra Combo!"

so that is what I added to make this jago special

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 1:
-fixed strong stand punch so you can have enough time to block after you get hit
-fixed some clsn for jago
-changed lots of stuff you will see in the video
-balanced damage on moves
-added ki winner sound in jago win 2 sword pose
-added some sounds in super moves of jago having different screams at start of super moves
-running added to jago
-some chain combos are better to perform now
-new Fx added with new sounds
-other special moves are fixed
-fixed commands

Credit goes to the creators of the Fx and sounds I used for jago so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2:
-fixed infinite of weak wind kick into light to medium punch repeat
-fixed crouch zero counter
-changed stand zero counter so it can resemble Jago's Killer instinct combo breaker
-fixed Jago's walking back speed
-fixed Jago's running speed so every frame in the running to look good animated

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1jkqakx4ey41sfw/Jago.rar

Last edited by CVS Artist on September 8th 2014, 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 8:23 pm

felicidades amigo lo bajo ,lo pruebo pero de ante mano felicidades!!!!
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 8:29 pm

congrats adding it to mugen now
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 8:35 pm

woow me encanta la mecanica del personaje y la facilidad para realizar los combos ,excelente dinamica
Lo que no me gusto no posee RUN!!!, ni super Jump!!
en general excellent Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 670481599

woow I love the mechanics of character and easy to perform combos, excellent dynamics
What I do not like not having RUN !!! , super jump!!!
overall excellent Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 670481599

felicidades!!!! otro gran char espero que te animes a "fulgore"
Congratulations !!!! another great char I hope you will be encouraged to "fulgore"
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 8:37 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

don't just thank me also thank Gartanham he is a huge part of jago being here 2D in mugen

THANK YOU GARTANHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if gartanham decides to sprite more killer instinct characters i will be there to code them
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:51 pm

Thank you for sharing this character with us it is really good Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 670481599 and like the others have said, hope to see more Killer Instinct characters in the future. cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 11:28 am

congratulations to gartanham and CVS artist for a great release Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 1:21 pm

this brings tears to my eyes this is the greatest jago ever tears of joy
thanks to cvs artist and gartanham you guys rock Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 2:42 pm

thank you all me and gartanham are happy you guys can enjoy jago i work on different characters and he work on different characters but we will work together again when he sprites a different killer instinct character
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:41 pm

Yeah finally thanks for the released CVS Artist Razz
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:33 pm

Well this is awesome! Now we have Orchid and Jago. Looks like MK isn't the only one getting the 2D treatment.

Also the base is very refreshing. You hardly ever see it used except in JoJo games. Congrats fellas. You guys always keep the forum going without stop. Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 11:46 am

Really awesome ork you made mi amigo, IM EXITED PLAYING WHIT THIS ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 3:26 pm

Ax wrote:
Now we have Orchid and Jago.

I wouldn't count Orchid; she spams like an idiot and summons a clone of herself (don't think the original character could do that...), and is one of three characters responsible for the fact that my camera is now a broken, useless hunk of plastic, metal and silicon due to me throwing it at the wall too many times...

....but yeah, this Jago looks pretty good. Can't wait to add him to my roster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 4:21 pm

Got it!!! right for my roster!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2   Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jago by Gartanham and CVS Artist Released UPDATE No. 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next