The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas

Go down 
+10
Varia the Hunter
SIRALEXBABY
gartanham
Irsis
CARNAGE777
TK830515
Doom
btony89
kokehackz
Adminbot
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 9:11 am

Posting on behalf of gartanham and released as part of MMV's Christmas and Holiday celebration.

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Kratos10Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Kratos11

Download: http://www.4shared.com/rar/JIWjQUorba/kratos.html
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/JIWjQUorba/kratos.html

santa  santa  santa

Last edited by volzzilla on January 1st 2016, 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : video added; new link)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 9:18 am

Wooow he looks really nice clap clap clap , thank you very much, downloading....
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 10:53 am

insteresting, thank you. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 11:28 am

Downloading ... Thanks !! drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
TK830515

TK830515

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 12:40 pm

Hells yeah! Lets test this Kratos out! ;3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 3:41 pm

IS A SHEAP?
Back to top Go down
Irsis

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 6:45 pm

Is this version good?
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 9:30 pm

study
This is the kratos with coding Eddywardster and sprites LegendSebas, and various editions made by me, a long time when I started in Mugen, remembering you that I am not a encoder, i just made a change of sprites, and the character has to be very worked yet ,  here's a video with some game of it.
Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 705151839
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 9:53 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH....GOOD JOOB AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIA MY FRIEND.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drop da bomb bub
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 12:12 am

Definitely off to a good start towards hopefully finally getting a good Kratos. There are some things I noticed that you may want to look into, if you don't mind me bringing them to your attention. Namely, some of his sprites (noticeably, the ones that have him jumping) turn him solid black. I'd also recommend speeding up things like his forward walk animation to better match the speed, and also make the first few frames where he's putting his blades away much quicker. I also noticed that the frame of him putting away his blades loops in his backwards walk. There are some sprites, like the ones where he gets up, that have a messed up palette.

The last thing I would like to point out is that he has a few moves that are unblockable, and ones that can be spammed at that (e.g. his air light punch and his standing strong kick). I think his Blade of Olympus super is fine to be unblockable, but I would recommend making the others blockable and adding guard damage if you'd like.

Other than that, I think this one has some potential. Keep at it! Smile

Also, here is a video that you could download and use the sound from! This is Kratos' voice from PlayStation All-Stars. Plenty of high quality voices to use here!

Hope this helps!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:03 pm

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 2800933067 as I said I am not encoder and this was an old work I did, and did not modify anything since then , i not know how to code ,then I made a sprite exchange for work, adding some of my sprites and others made by legendsebas within a "Kratos least heavy shot" and more playable ,since it no great artist spriter or coder released it yet, any edits made by you, or others people here in the team would be welcome, after all need a good Kratos!

below a video the original character by Eddywardster:

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 978788824
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 8:33 am

No offence but this Char needs some SERIOUS updating before he is considered playable...smh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 11:48 am

Oh I was absent during the cool MMV 2015 Christmas Event.......  Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 1340147569

Thank you for your 2015 Christmas MUGEN gift!  Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 670481599

Team work is important and essential in MMV!  Each MMV member can contribute different MUGEN things to bring MMV so many awesome MUGEN products!  cheers

So, your sprite contribution to this Kratos counts a lot too!  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
eddywardster

eddywardster

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 12:56 am

Hello,
That's a visually amazing Kratos character. The sprites are just so detailed. What really surprised me is how you used my codes to make it. I actually teared up out of happiness to see this. I think you did an amazing job gartanham.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 4:53 am

affraid Thank you And Your Kratos code has always been my favorite since it encompasses his potential without being  invincible, making it playable, as I do not know much about codes (or better to say i nothing understand of codes, hehehe) I used yours, and I'm very happy you enjoyed, It still needs a lot of work to put normal moves, bend down, more air strikes,make blades blows in special and improve  for a character MVC scale that was my goal, but anyway noting that this is free for updates, especially if your hands, the creator! ilu  Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas   Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas Empty

Back to top Go down

Kratos by LegendSebas, Eddywardster and gartanham released for X-Mas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next