The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77

Go down 
+10
alnyrd
skhsato123
gartanham
Doom
LESSARD
Mr.Ketchup
chancethegamer
Shining
DeleFresh
bam77
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Empty
PostSubject: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 10:18 am

Hello everyone.
Here I bring you good old Kratos and his stage as a present for the forum's birthday. I just want to make it clear that this is a char that is not completely finished at least as I would have liked (something similar to Darth Vader) so you can take it as a beta but playable. I need to drop things to focus on other projects, so don't expect much with this char.
NOTE: THIS CHAR IS OPEN SOURCE SO WHOEVER WANTS TO UPDATE IT TO DO SO JUST PUT YOUR NAME TOGETHER TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY. VIDEO NOT ATTACHED.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT TIME BROTHERS.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hola todos.
Aquí les traigo al bueno de Kratos y su escenario como regalo por el cumpleaños del foro. Solo quiero dejar claro que este es un char que no está del todo terminado al menos como me hubiera gustado (algo así como Darth Vader) para que lo puedas tomar como una beta pero bastante jugable. Necesito dejar cosas para centrarme en otros proyectos, así que no espereis demasiado con este personaje.
NOTA: ESTE CHAR ES DE CÓDIGO ABIERTO, POR LO QUE QUIEN QUIERA ACTUALIZARLO PUEDE HACERLO SOLO PONGA SU NOMBRE CON TODOS LOS QUE YA ESTÁN. NO ADJUNTO VIDEO.
MUCHAS GRACIAS Y PASADLO BIEN HERMANOS.
---------------------------------------------------------------
MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Gif_kr10

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1h6mbvvcevm3i7m/Pack_char_Kratos-_stage_God_of_War.rar/file

gartanham, Angelus_Silverhead, tony spector, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, MatreroG, alnyrd and like this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 11:11 am

OK this Kratos is pretty f'ing awesome!

And that stage..!

You're not planning to work on him at all? He's pretty good!

Mr.Ketchup and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 1:35 pm

Great character... Thanks for your partecipation to birthday event with great Kratos clap

Mr.Ketchup and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 4:02 pm

Never thought this would be released thanks for the chat. Kratos was on @lessard’s list… maybe when he makes it to Kratos he can pick this up if the sprites of this match the 1 I think he started on

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 5:26 pm

Wow, the sprites were saved, and now plays and looks pretty good. Congratulations!

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 7:37 pm

Look pretty interesting, i will download & test ASAP. Thanks for the release Bro.

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 2nd 2021, 2:50 am

Respecto a los sprites del personaje solo el sprite del stand es de ztkratos, todos los demas sprites los edite directamente de Urien, Cap america y sagat ( salvo algunos sprites del kratos de gart. que solo los limpie y actualize).... asi que este no es el char original de ztkratos aunque quise darle credito por su trabajo.
---------------------------------
As for the character sprites, only the stand sprite is from ztkratos, all other sprites were edited directly by Urien, Cap america and sagat (except for some kratos sprites from gart. Who just cleaned and updated them) ... so this is not the original ztkratos char, although I wanted to give you credit for your work.

gartanham and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 2nd 2021, 6:27 am

Gracias bam77 ... MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 705151839

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 2nd 2021, 8:56 am

affraid It's really an amazing surprise to see this character updated and with new moves, although I really like the old one with the gloves of hercules and the armband of the god of war 2 , the sprites are beautiful a job very well done. cheers

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 2nd 2021, 1:45 pm

massive huge release of you my bro as usual
but you know i am dying for your Destroyer and it is too long patience

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 2nd 2021, 9:44 pm

Wow, this is nice.

And there's a lot of room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 6:31 pm

great work but who is the char sprite in your perfile? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 8:08 pm

yolomate wrote:
great work but who is the char sprite in your perfile? scratch scratch

Its Docrates from Saint seiya.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 4th 2021, 3:09 pm

nice job
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 EmptyJuly 6th 2021, 11:14 am

Beyond being a beta or incomplete char, it is a very good job and the release is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77   MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV Birthday Event: Pack Kratos - stage God of War for Bam77
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next