The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 4:37 pm

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic18
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic17
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Dcuc6_10
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic19

Slash from Eternal Champions for Kalibak DC New Gods just idea, not a wip of mine either but maybe inspire Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 670481599 definitely going to need added sprites to make less choppy looking and more smooth animations
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 21st 2023, 8:16 am

jiren from DBZ, swap head + lower legs into Nimrod, X-men foe
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 31st 2023, 5:51 pm

cvs m.bison given a palette swap + face change to red skull
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 4th 2023, 9:14 pm

MCU batroc made from...

...custom guile with a pal + head swap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 4th 2023, 9:47 pm

There are many good ideas here... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 5th 2023, 12:32 am

volzzilla wrote:
jiren from DBZ, swap head + lower legs into Nimrod, X-men foe

Jiren Is a great base for a lot of chars
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 7:34 pm

chuchoryu captain falcon pal + head swap into retro buck barnes
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 7:51 pm

Today I just thought "Devilotte might be a really good base for a Baby Doll (DC) character", but then I realized nobody in their right state of mind will do a Baby Doll character ! Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 1f605

I found however that S.Geist is a really solid base for a Prometheus (DC), a bit thin, but surprisingly good and easy to make !
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 11:06 pm

Kenji from Red Earth is an excellent base for Prometheus too. Someone made a sprite years ago but I couldn't find it. A lot if Kenji ninja moves fit Prometheus already.

https://youtu.be/Zn9HqWFEtH4
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 12:44 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic18
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic17
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Dcuc6_10
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Bandic19

Slash from Eternal Champions for Kalibak DC New Gods just idea, not a wip of mine either but maybe inspire Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 670481599 definitely going to need added sprites to make less choppy looking and more smooth animations

i found this one on devianart
he use blanka, zangief and balrog(mbison)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 D35l1i0-56f36384-674e-461b-9c33-8d6329fe1560.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhiMzVmYmM3LTdmZWItNDYxMy1hODI2LWU4MTRkNDc5NGNmMVwvZDM1bDFpMC01NmYzNjM4NC02NzRlLTQ2MWItOWMzMy04ZDYzMjlmZTE1NjAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 4:55 am

metamutant wrote:
Kenji from Red Earth is an excellent base for Prometheus too. Someone made a sprite years ago but I couldn't find it. A lot if Kenji ninja moves fit Prometheus already.

https://youtu.be/Zn9HqWFEtH4

I see what you mean, but it might be longer to do. However, he would be a really awesome base for a Ghost Maker.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 11:07 am

great ideas for both metamutant and raijjin...though i prefer raijjin's plan for both prometheus and ghost maker
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 11:25 am

volzzilla wrote:
great ideas for both metamutant and raijjin...though i prefer raijjin's plan for both prometheus and ghost maker

Thanks !
I have two tests I made a few time ago for these characters in fact.
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Test12
Prometheus from S.Geist, who just lacks the horns, the tonfa and the cape; and Ghost Maker, from Hanzo of Samurai Showdown, who might be a bit easier to make than with Kenji, because Red Earth sprites are really gorgeous but complex to work with as a result.

ZONIK likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 11:20 pm

Raijjin wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

Thanks !
I have two tests I made a few time ago for these characters in fact.
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Test12
Prometheus from S.Geist, who just lacks the horns, the tonfa and the cape; and Ghost Maker, from Hanzo of Samurai Showdown, who might be a bit easier to make than with Kenji, because Red Earth sprites are really gorgeous but complex to work with as a result.

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 670481599 Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 670481599
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 9th 2023, 7:24 am

By the way, did anyone ever use Yellow Iris from Battle Circuit to make a Cheetah ? I don't plan on creating one, but I find here sprite perfect (maybe a little small), with only needing a few tweaks, while the usual bases like Felicia or Marrow needs more modifications and are more commonly used...
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Battlecircuit-6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next