The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released

Go down 
+18
rhiggatwat
inforasi
JARRO77
Werewood
Predator
malevka1
regisc
kokehackz
Atiles
Dynatron
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
yolomate
animaraz
black dragon
carpa5
btony89
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 11:35 am

first of all great work guys i know this chars are really hard to do,but you make really a great work in my opinion

savage dragon this is really a cool char the gameplay it's awesome i suggest for the update to add a better explosion in the cop car hyper,also made the dash forward and backward more fast,and add too more hyper moves hehehe

sasquatch add a leg moviment in the standing animation,adding moviment in the legs too in some basics Attacks,and add a different voice juggernaut voice is not good heehe really contratulation guys both chars are really good i know in the next updates will be alot better
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 4:16 am

I want to thank armin_iuf , has done a spectacular job , it was not easy because the sprites were filthy and concepts of the attacks were not easy to do, but armin_iuf has improved even , you're a phenomenon and you never know how grateful I am to have come true in my Savage Dragon , you have a friend here in Spain , my son is stunned by the char and also says thank you , I'll try to take a little time and help you improve sprites or even to add new moves.More thanks to you and the whole community of Mugenmultiverse , are the best.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
candido159

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 8:45 am

Enjoying these characters yes 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 670481599  !!!
Thanks regisc and armin_iuf ilu
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 5:47 pm

nice sprite work on Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 11:18 am

Finally our friend found an encoder for your character, I am very happy , savage Dragon yes!! I found it very fun and is already in my definitely moo, missing him now some palettes to differentiate the second player ,like your I.A, here the picture I use for my game.

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Savage10

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Savage11
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 2:32 pm

Wow, great update to Sasquatch, I like most of the new things
that have been added to him personally Smile and really surprised
to see Savage Dragon released too Shocked ...this is Awesome Very Happy

I just think Sasquatch needs a new voice personally, the hulk
and juggernaut sounds don't really suit him No ...he is great aside
from that though Very Happy

so well done regisc and armin_iuf clap clap and many thanks
for these two characters very much appreciated 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 670481599

cheers guys cheers

good luck with them both as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2