The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Sprites of Savage Dragon. Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Sprites of Savage Dragon. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Sprites of Savage Dragon. Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Sprites of Savage Dragon. Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sprites of Savage Dragon.

Go down 
+4
Fede X
bam77
gartanham
inforasi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inforasi

inforasi

Sprites of Savage Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 6:36 am

Due to some personal problems I will not be able to finish the wip of Savage Dragon , I leave here the sprites that ended in case anyone wants to finish it, I would like someone release a beta to see moving this character who spent many hours, thanks all, I hope somebody release finish or a beta,I would make a very happy person and I would forget some of the problems that I went through.

Debido a unos problemas personales no voy a poder acabar el wip de Savage Dragon,os dejo aqui los sprites que acabé por si alguien quiere terminarlo,me gustaria que alguien liberara una beta para poder ver en movimiento este personaje al que dediqué muchas horas,gracias a todos,espero que alguien lo termine o libere una beta,me haria una persona muy feliz y me haría olvidar un poco los problemas por los que he pasado.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq9s7x0xbnsvpl9/sheetdragon.rar?dl=0

Last edited by inforasi on November 3rd 2014, 3:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 7:54 am

Friend is a shame that you do not go until the end with his character, I was hoping to  see your working him alive in mugen Sad
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 8:48 am

Thanks mate , sorry I could not finish it, for me to see moving this character would have been a great joy , I devoted many hours without no knowledge about creating chars , but I divorced and I had to change jobs , which does not leave me time for these things , the free time I have is dedicated to my children, my son asks me if I ever finish Savage Dragon , I say I hope to finish it ... So I leave it in your hands. ..because I really can not ... Thanks and regards.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 3:12 pm

siento leer esta noticia, espero que tus hijos y tu esteis bien y respecto a savage dragon espero que alguien pueda terminarlo y sacar una beta.UN ABRAZO AMIGO.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 5:14 pm

yo estoy aprehendiendo a codificar ,si quieren podria crear un muy beta , y despues alguien con mas talento
terminarlo.
es mas actualmente estoy trabajando en un personaje por encargo de mazemerald que va a ser una sorpresa para los amantes de final fight

Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 6:01 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
yo estoy aprehendiendo a codificar ,si quieren podria crear un muy beta , y despues alguien con mas talento
terminarlo.
es mas actualmente estoy trabajando en un personaje por encargo de mazemerald que va a ser una sorpresa para los  amantes de final fight

Gracias a todos,mis hijos y yo estamos dentro de lo que cabe bien,Fede de 10 los sprites son libres,puedes hacer lo que quieras con ellos,si te lo propusieras a mi me harías bastante feliz,solo poder jugar con mi hijo con el personaje que he creado seria una ilusión.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

espero que lo sigan!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 9:26 pm

I looked over the sprites hes all done froms the looks of it he realy only needs to be coded and I cant code but some one should be able to code him id ask around cause idont know who would want to
maybe ask bradern666 RobiWanKen0bi Xasor try these guys out or ax if hes still codeing
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:43 am

lo unico malo inforasi es que yo estoy aprehendiendo (matandome la cabeza como programar) seria una version beta ya que seria basico,hasta que lo vaya perfeccionando atraves del aprendisaje
no se si estas de acuerdo o deseas buscar a otra persona que lo haga
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:59 am

fede de 10 wrote:
lo unico malo inforasi es que yo  estoy  aprehendiendo (matandome la cabeza como programar) seria una version beta ya que seria basico,hasta que lo vaya perfeccionando atraves del aprendisaje
no se si estas de acuerdo o deseas buscar a otra persona que lo haga

Como ya te dije,los sprites son libres,puedes hacer lo que quieras con ellos,si te animas por mi adelante,solo con poder jugar con el ya me causaria mucha satisfacion aunque sea una beta y si algun otro con mas mas experiencia lo quiere hacer pues bienvenido sea tambien.
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 10:33 am

I found more savage dragon sprites I had in another computer, then I will make whoever download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

Firts post update whith a new sheet
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 6:55 am

to expand the sheet does not look good, I do not understand why, I leave a link to the original sheet, contains new and improved some movimentos sprites.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:12 am

affraid  if I knew coding friend can be sure that I would end it for you friend, For I see that you placed a lot of love in it , ilu
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:44 am

i'm gonna check the sprites, if they are good enough for my taste, i will code the char
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of Savage Dragon.   Sprites of Savage Dragon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprites of Savage Dragon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next