The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released

Go down 
+18
rhiggatwat
inforasi
JARRO77
Werewood
Predator
malevka1
regisc
kokehackz
Atiles
Dynatron
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
yolomate
animaraz
black dragon
carpa5
btony89
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Empty
PostSubject: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 7:13 pm

Posted on behalf of the creators as part of MMV's 2015 Mugen Madness

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released SDragon_Sasquatch

Released together due to armin_iuf providing the code for both of them.

====

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Sasquatch

Sasquatch by regisc and armin_iuf
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wgoace4m99p7ayd/Sasquatch.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wgoace4m99p7ayd/Sasquatch.rar

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Savagedragon

Savage Dragon beta by inforasi armin_iuf
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2gg4bobvxafmpkw/savagedragon.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2gg4bobvxafmpkw/savagedragon.rar

Thank you to all 3 of inforasi, regisc, and armin_iuf

Enjoy
2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
btony89

btony89

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 7:14 pm

awesome. 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released 670481599 clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 7:39 pm

thanks amazing two chars one more time the best event
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 7:48 pm

Good!!! Very good!!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 7:56 pm

great but fluo dragon hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 8:39 pm

More releases !! This is crazy !! affraid  
Many thanks !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 8:51 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 10:56 pm

Savage Dragon
- The cop car in the Savage Toss is horribly blurry.
- On the light punch, there is a hitbox on the arm he is punching you with, but there is also a hitbox on the arm he's not punching with. Why?
- I can chain the beatdown special with the rock throw, dealing more damage than the cop car throw.
- Some characters can block right before the final hit of the QCF+HP. I can't do it with Training, but I can do it with Infinite's Deadpool.
- No damage dampner
- HP is unsafe on hit
- The Savage beatdown does way more damage than the other hypers
- The "Ultra" takes up 1 bar just like the other supers. I thought describing it as an "ultra" would mean that it would take up more power and deal more damage
- The two parts you frankensprited to make him don't mesh well. Terry's well shaded Cvs 2 legs clash with the one color head and badly drawn shirt.
- I can go back and forth between the LK and the LP to get an 8 hit combo
- How come only his crouching HK hits low?
- I can do the same normal twice in midair.
- no overheads. Remember, all air attacks should beat crouching blocks.

Sasquatch
- Oh good god the hitboxes! You've put in so many of them in places where only two hitboxes would work just fine. It looks as if you've used Auto CLSN, which is a tool I wouldn't recommend.
- MGMurrow's Hulk is rather flawed, and not recommended to use as a base.
- I did 352 without having to use any meter. That is insane damage. That's even more than the level 1s. Hell, I can get pretty close to the amount of damage to the level three by jumping in with HK.
- Why is a guy as big as him able to combo so well? If you look at Venom, Hulk or other characters that size you'd notice that they don't have as much comboability.
- There's a frame in the MP where he doesn't have any hitboxes.
- The LP misses close up
- The Thanos rock attack is unsafe on hit close up.
- QCB+K should be unblockable if it is a throw. Also, when he slams and stomps the opponent during it, I can't put my finger on why, but the effects just seem out of place.
- Also no damage dampner.
- The anti air super grab is unsafe on hit.
Back to top Go down
Atiles

Atiles

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 2:13 am

Sasquatch is going to be a great addition, I look forward to using him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 2:24 am

Fantastic!! drop da bomb , great couple of chars, good work and thanks a lot!!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 5:28 am

I want to thank the friends who helped me in the Sasquatch, Predator, Volzzilla and mainly armin_iuf! I know that there are lots of things that we need to improve, because it is my first char and only know the same is a little about the sprites! I wish to thank all who have commented and say that my job is open source pra who want to work on it!
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 5:48 am

Many thanks !! 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released 670481599 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released 670481599 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released 670481599 clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 6:30 am

Awesomeeeeeeeeee work
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 8:44 am

Hi I am just back from my unexpectedly long work trip!  And my local Internet was lost once until now!
If you are interested in my work trip experience then please read my MMV topic here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6582-i-am-finally-back-from-my-looooooooog-work-trip-an-air-trip-too#82942

Sorry for my suuuuuuuuuuuuper late reply!  Yes, more MMV MUGEN releases! cheers

I have a lot MUGEN news I missed for more than a month to catch! study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released   2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released Empty

Back to top Go down

2 character release - Savage Dragon and Sasquatch (from Marvel's Alpha Flight) released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next