The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!

Go down 
+6
TK830515
Midnight-Son
Yunnin
black dragon
volzzilla
flammableking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2015, 2:33 am

UPDATE!! Robox's spriting is coming along well! =D I've done a few more animations!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 3:25 am

It's positively official that Robox will no longer use Megaman's legs as the base. I deleted all frames of Megaman's lower-body I had prepared, and am now working on Juggernaut's with Midnight-Son's assistance!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 9:31 am

sounds good. can't believe how fast you are working the way you are talking here, though would be better if showed if a sprite or screenshot.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 9:39 am

How's this for proof of progress? Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 11:21 pm

that looks great flammable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2015, 2:54 am

very good.Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 670481599 clap clap clap Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2015, 6:36 am

Every frame seen there with Robox's head, prongs, and hanger, Midnight-Son had to construct them from scratch! He created Robox's entire head, several times, in several different ways! An entire week of tedious work in that sheet!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 9:14 pm

Major Update!! Robox's spriting is coming along so well, he may be receiving coding soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3