The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!

Go down 
+6
TK830515
Midnight-Son
Yunnin
black dragon
volzzilla
flammableking
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Empty
PostSubject: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 2:36 am

It is on this YouTube video of his, where I spoke briefly to him, and got him excited about the character!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKMiQDiTu8

ALSO:

Robox's sprites are coming along great, but slowly, due to his odd shape. When this character is released, it will impact fans of Ready 2 Rumble EVERYWHERE!

BONUS:

Since we began work on him, Robox has had significantly more notice in the YouTube community. Coincidence? Highly likely, but I wanna thank Midnight-Son, MMV, and Mugen as a whole for raising awareness of this character, and allowing him to be constructed in another fighting game! This will be Robox's final appearance in a video-game, which almost brings a tear to my eye to say...Robox and his franchise should have stayed with us longer. However, the character is being passionately worked on, and he's going to be a power-house!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 26th 2015, 6:44 am

Robox Rese-4 is also in my signature and avatar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 28th 2015, 3:32 pm

sounds interesting and i wish you luck, but where are the sprites and gfx to show off what he may looking like
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 29th 2015, 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by volzzilla on October 1st 2015, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title altered and topics merged, so can put a news entry + easier navigation for others)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 29th 2015, 1:09 pm

I sent you 2 links about him via P.M. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Robox Rese-4 W.I.P. By Midnight-Son & FlammableKing (Showing off bits of what we've done so far!)   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 4:24 pm

ROBOX RESE-4 PREVIEW:
Most of these frames have not had his legs and hands added. The frame in the top left is an example of what is yet to come!

Fun Fact:

The head in every single frame aside from the top-left, Midnight constructed from Scratch!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 7:02 pm

that is looking pretty cool so far flammableking Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Somewhat Sad Mugen News, Folks. + Robox Rese-4 News And, LOADS Of Character Imagery!!    Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 6:07 am

As of when I first came here, Midnight-Son and I have had many partnerships... I've sent him effects and various other things, and he's done alot of sprites and code for some characters of mine. Moku-Pac, Beetle-Master, Krumm, Wario, and now Robox Rese-4. We've done some great projects together, but this one will be the last between me and Midnight/Set555.

He also made this sprite, damn-near Entirely from scratch.

He's currently busting his ass for our new Robox.

To those of you who don't know, this will be the first Ready 2 Rumble character released for Mugen when he's done.

Midnight and I are going out with a bang... Coming out with a new challenger for Chuchoryu's Little Mac!

Let's hear it for ROBOX RESE-4!!!

6 of 16 rows of sprites have been completed by Midnight-Son. When all 16 rows are done, I'll edit them, and add everything else he needs. Please keep in mind that Midnight has to construct from scratch, the head of Robox, so this project has a whole lot of work going into it. I have a stage planned for him, as well, but it's unclear as to whether or not it will be made. We shall see.

This being our last project together, I just wanna say... Thanks, Man... For everything. You Rock!

Last edited by flammableking on October 1st 2015, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: How's This For A Stance Animation! (New Robox Stance!!!)   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: temp robox   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 9:26 am

AMAZING
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 9:39 am

WOW! That's more Robox than I thought I'd EVER see! O.O

There's surprisingly alot of imagery of him out there!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 9:53 am

Embarassed , this is too much, Again anything I can do for a good friend
while it might be the last character collaboration, that does not necessarily mean that it'll be our last project, for who knows what the future holds
keep an eye out for progress
Back to top Go down
TK830515

TK830515

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 12:17 pm

Interesting character! Never played that boxing game before but I may give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 12:40 pm

Medium Body Blow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!   Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son! Empty

Back to top Go down

Robox Rese-4 WIP By FlammableKing and Midnight-Son!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next