The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 4:50 am

I have been working........alot.....at Amazon. I have next to no time for hardly anything else considering all the other stuff going on with life, which is hitting me full swing at the moment. There is little chance Robox will ever see the light of day as a playable character. My passion for Mugen is not dead, however. Have not played or contributed in what feels like many years.

There is a certain scaly creature, though, that I've recently developed an obsession with...

Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Maxresdefault

I'm gonna try to find a good base for him, and see where things go from there. Hopefully, somewhere positive and fast. I really like Rash, and I want to bring him to the Mugen world in an MvC play style.. Help would be much...much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:11 am

Yeah, real life issues usually take the highest priority when it comes to MUGEN! Neutral

BUT! Exclamation
Don't let your MUGEN passion fade out like the end of some sad MP3 songs! Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. 3876111886

Passion aside, obsession is also an important factor that can keep your MUGEN fire burning! Wink

I know you have a bunch of dream game/movie/tv/etc. characters to be planned to put in your awesome MUGEN and to share with all of us here in MMV!  So, take your good time and refresh your MUGEN memory once in a while! Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS9m5FpX7O_fP67r3YVKzbfblZ8l0Ev-iEbChWPnU3cd1gNAXp

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling........ Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:24 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Yeah, real life issues usually take the highest priority when it comes to MUGEN! Neutral

BUT! Exclamation
Don't let your MUGEN passion fade out like the end of some sad MP3 songs! Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. 3876111886

Passion aside, obsession is also an important factor that can keep your MUGEN fire burning! Wink

I know you have a bunch of dream game/movie/tv/etc. characters to be planned to put in your awesome MUGEN and to share with all of us here in MMV!  So, take your good time and refresh your MUGEN memory once in a while! Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS9m5FpX7O_fP67r3YVKzbfblZ8l0Ev-iEbChWPnU3cd1gNAXp

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling........ Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. 1759413731

Amen, Bore... Amen! It feels good to be back! cheers
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:55 am

I also would like to incorporate these moves into him:

Ram Horned HeadButt

Spiked Boot

Russian Squat Dance Kicks

Axe Leg Kick

Spiked Ball Leg Kick

Wrecking Ball

Overhead, Double-Hand Strike

Toad Tongue Attack

Spinning Spiked Boot

Neutral Large Boot

Hover-Bike Attack

Enlarged Fist Punch
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvjMUjs3ik
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 10:55 pm

good to see you again flammable. sorry i missed your topic before. hope to see you more, and if rash happens, looking forward to him Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.   Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where I've been, and the not-so-good future for Robox Rese-4... But, a path for a potential W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1