The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Empty
PostSubject: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 5:48 am

From the Windy City of Chicago, Illinois...
Wearing no trunks, and weighing in at a sturdy 150 pounds...

The Automatic Punch-O-Matic!
ROBOX RESE-4!!! is coming to Mugen!!! Man, it's been a while since I worked on a character... It Feels Good To Be Back In Action!!!

In this image, the frame on the left with the Megaman legs was made by me. The one on the right was made by Midnight-Son. He had to construct the head from scratch to make it look like that. And, it ROCKS!!! Thanks, Man! =DD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As I type this, the character is being worked on behind the scenes!

Midnight-Son is working his magic with me to bring this boxing machine to life!

Stay tuned for updates!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 5:54 am

I will provide animations soon!

This character has a healthy base, and will have an MvC styled gameplay with some touch-ups!

His special from Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 where he violently rotates his arms in the opponent's face, then follows it up with a super uppercut, will be implemented as a hyper!

This will be the 1st Ready 2 Rumble character ever made for Mugen!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 5:56 am

NOTE:

Given the nature of the game he hails from, it's to be expected, but I'm going to say this anyway... He will only be able to throw various punches--no kicks or headbutts.

HOWEVER:

There is PLENTY in mind for this character to make him resourceful and worthy of taking a well-deserved spot in YOUR roster when he's finished!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 5:58 am

I've also run into a slight delay whilst in the process of locating his voices.... Due to maintenance and other website issues, I have not yet snagged any audio files for him, but I am trying as I type this all out! Please standby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 6:00 am

Also, the 2 portraits of him from Ready 2 Rumble that I display in the first post are foreshadowing what is yet to come! His silver body with brown gloves costume will be added!

One question, though... Why in the world is he silver with cherry red gloves in the port... But, silver with brown gloves in-game? O.o
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 6:01 am

Midnight-Son and I will also try and see if we can capture that beautiful animation of his head flopping around when it's struck!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:04 am

UPDATE: Ripping voices is becoming increasingly annoying with each failure to do so! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:07 am

Also, in the game he hails from, EVERY character has the same instant kill move where they do a distinct taunt before delivering a fatal uppercut. Robox Rese-4 just happens to have the greatest taunt before doing it, and that taunt will hopefully be added to him when performing the super uppercut!

He stomps toward the opponent menacingly before swacking them out of the ring with his fist!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:46 am

Regarding the game in its entirety, the only other character I actually like is RumbleMan, which I will consider making. But, not right now. ovo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:54 am

Also a bit of an announcement!

Some things I've designed that are intended for Chuchoryu's Little Mac, I will re-design and give to Robox!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 8:06 am

Anyone else hear crickets?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 8:33 am

It is also with great pride to say that Robox Rese-4 is currently the strongest thread keeping me connected to Mugen!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 5:27 am

Bump'd! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!   Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official ROBOX RESE-4 W.I.P. By FlammableKing & Midnight-Son!
Page 1 of 1