The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!

Go down 
+6
Ryuuken
volzzilla
cravd
Adminbot
Midnight-Son
flammableking
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Empty
PostSubject: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 5:59 pm

Beetle-Master from King of the Monsters: 2

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Beetlemaster

GET HIM HERE!
sendspace.com/file/nwmh5e

HYPERS:

SUPER SPIRAL DIVE:

FORWARD+ENTER

MEGA-BEAM:

DOWN+ENTER

MONSTER-FLASH:

BACK+ENTER

SPECIALS:

RAINBOW-BLAST:

DOWN, FORWARD, ANY PUNCH BUTTON

BRAINSHOT:

DOWN, BACK, ANY PUNCH BUTTON

SPIRAL DIVE:

DOWN, FORWARD, ANY KICK BUTTON

TORNADO ATTACK:

DOWN, BACK, ANY KICK BUTTON

Last edited by flammableking on August 24th 2014, 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add release info)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:38 am

Bumping so as not to go unnoticed
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 9:05 am

Adding an image and game source info to the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 9:51 am

If all goes well, we should have another one on the way soon. OvO
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 12:08 pm

Smile 
ood i like monsters
thanks  Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! 670481599 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 9:30 am

congrats to you both for sharing beetle-master Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 10:15 am

Thanks, Volz! ^^ I've wanted this character for quite a while. owo;; Set and I brought him to life! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:49 pm

flammableking wrote:
Thanks, Volz! ^^ I've wanted this character for quite a while. owo;; Set and I brought him to life! ^^
INDEED AND IT's one of my favorite boss character in this game i love when he grab his brain and feels Wacky =}
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 3:50 pm

id give them some Capcom shadeing and have them be like mutents and make it like hydra mini game or mo like mad gear mini game
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:19 pm

Short Feedback:

Only Three(4) very major thing (please see my MUGEN screenshot below):

he Seems have a mini Hitbox when I Show the Hitscaling?

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Mugen002
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Mugen003
Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Mugen004

wrong Not?

Plus why his Pallet is Black?

That's all for N@w!
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 4:17 am

Do you want feedback flammableking?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:44 am

Updated link with a fixed Beetle-Master! ^^ Thanks for the feedback, Ryuuken! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 6:45 am

the walking forward has the same hitbox problem

also there's a bug (a bettle lool) where bettle master has in Spiral drive hyper (if you miss you oponent the fire around you doesn't disapear after the hyper for a bit)

the stand light puch pt3 doens't connect to pt2 (moving him a bit forward would do the trick... i think)

yeah and you coud organise the pal order right?

Other than that there is a good wip
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 8:44 am

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! 2399657483 ill deliver those fixes on the next major update after im done with another charecter

jorge.timtim wrote:

there's a bug (a bettle lool) where bettle master has in Spiral drive hyper (if you miss you oponent the fire around you doesn't disapear after the hyper for a bit)

I've been having this problem since I codded krumm with that if you find a quick solution feel free to post it

there are only two official pallets at the time so I would say its pretty organized until I make an update with an AI
now that'll be a challenge considering ive never coded AI before and want to keep him winmugen compatible

Thanks for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 11:24 am

Midnight wrote:

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! 2399657483 ill deliver those fixes on the next major update after im done with another charecter

jorge.timtim wrote:

there's a bug (a bettle lool) where bettle master has in Spiral drive hyper (if you miss you oponent the fire around you doesn't disapear after the hyper for a bit)

I've been having this problem since I codded krumm with that if you find a quick solution feel free to post it

there are only two official pallets at the time so I would say its pretty organized until I make an update with an AI
now that'll be a challenge considering ive never coded AI before and want to keep him winmugen compatible

Thanks for the feedback
Sorry i'm very noob at coding, but i could make a pal or two for your character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!   Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Set555/Midnight & FlammableKing Are Proud To Announce The Release of BEETLE-MASTER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next