The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About MSH Reborn

Go down 
+22
volzzilla
Darthpool
Fightfan
X
Predator
Blagoy
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
Uche
Cristianomelo
Ghost Killer
tank402
Lord Sinistro
OGSymbiote
Arkady
JARRO77
fuuka
walruslui
Navana
gui0007
Ax
thepaniqd
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 11:42 pm

Small update, yet big news! The talented WhizzyWhipItWonderful has expressed interest in providing music for the project. I'll post more details as they become available!

also this.
luisdude1 wrote:
look man, we get you're still salty about the whole ax thing, but this is not the thread for bickering. we don't want to involve ourselves in more pointless drama.
that goes for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 11:54 pm

Nice Paniq! Whizzy is really good with music so you'll have some awesome jams up in this project!
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 11:57 pm

Whizzy is talented indeed!
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 1:53 am

hey guys!
just so you know, work on the game will be a bit slow for the next 2 weeks or so as thepaniqd and i moved houses (at the same time lol) so we need some time to get settled, plus i have had multiple crashes on my computer (without saving) while spriting and my dog chewed on my wire so i havent been able to get any references from the internet until today. so expect progress to be a bit slow for a short while! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:06 am

Man I've been there with every problem you mentioned and more.

I'm pretty sure you are gonna be offline longer than you think. I know because It took me pretty long to.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:19 am

It's not all bad news fortunately. Doom is nearing his alpha state, a couple other characters development has begun, and electro has given permission to incorporate interactive mugen into the project opening a while new realm of possibilities.

I have a temporary office set up so I'm still coding away while I'm waiting for my new space to become available.

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 6:46 am

luisdude1 wrote:
hey guys!
just so you know, work on the game will be a bit slow for the next 2 weeks or so as thepaniqd and i moved houses (at the same time lol) so we need some time to get settled, plus i have had multiple crashes on my computer (without saving) while spriting and my dog chewed on my wire so i havent been able to get any references from the internet until today. so expect progress to be a bit slow for a short while! thanks!

Yo a friendly reminder -
borewood2013 wrote:
- use some external portable hard disk drives for regular data backup, I have one that I do regular data backup everyday, yes EVERYDAY!  I do it EVERYDAY!
- use some online file storage services like OneDrive and MediaFire (open your own accounts) and upload data updates everyday, yes EVERYDAY!  I do it EVERYDAY!
- use your PC Windows (I assume you are using that....) different user accounts to limit access to personal data! (if your brother and you share the same PC)
- use some different hard disk drive locations in your PC to save the same files, some times even rename them to something obscure that only you recognize....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like, I have two (2) OneDrive.  One for public MUGEN releases and another OneDrive is my private ones for my MUGEN WIPs and backups.
I also have one (1) MediaFire too.  Same MUGEN WIPs and backups usage.
And my portable hard disk drive I bring it with me when I go out.  I keep it in a safe place that is near to me when I am at home.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 6:54 am

i live in asia and i barely have enough money for extra hard drives, let alone this computer. i use a dial-up connection for christ sake Razz
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 12:38 pm

luis what did i tell you about ctrl+s?! lol
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 12:53 pm

i get too distracted by reading spider-verse mkay lol
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 1:40 pm

tsk tsk. "ctrl+s is love ctrl+s is life". save yourself some headaches tongue
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 3:00 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
i live in asia and i barely have enough money for extra hard drives, let alone this computer. i use a dial-up connection for christ sake Razz

Where do you live in Asia?  I live in China and I am considered light-years far from "good quality of life in terms of $$$".  I share an extra-small flat in a factory dormitory with my roommate.  We share the same PC and the Internet (not to mention China has banned so many western web sites and we always need some proxies to get access to the banned ones, it is called "climbing-over-the-wall" in China).  We don't have a TV set and radio is kind of useless in China.  I have had one (1) game console in my life -- a 2nd-hand 8-bit Nintendo Famicom and a few game cartridges.  My rich relative once bought me a 16-bit Nintendo Super Famicom for my birthday.  Thanks to the awesome works of many useful video game emulators, I can see and try many old-school video games that I have longed to have a chance to play.  Not to mention other PC game downloads (MUGEN!!!!!!) too....lucky the factory dormitory provides fast internet!  By the way, all of my wages have been spent on a powerful PC and digital accessories like backup external portable hard disk drives, while sacrificing all other "leisure and even medical expenditures".  Well if your digital stuff is not that heavy in amount, can you afford a basic USB flash drive? Question

USB flash drive......:
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 3:33 pm

phillipenes. this place has crap internet and crap computers. nuff said lol. fastest internet you can get in the whole country is 3.8 mb. and nah, can't really afford stuff right now. I need to move again to my relatives, then I can have some spending money for hardware.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 3:03 am

luisdude1 wrote:
phillipenes. this place has crap internet and crap computers. nuff said lol. fastest internet you can get in the whole country is 3.8 mb. and nah, can't really afford stuff right now. I need to move again to my relatives, then I can have some spending money for hardware.

I am lucky to have fast Internet provided by the factory dormitory I am living at..... Arrow .......in my area in China.....

I see..........well I wish you all the best! About MSH Reborn - Page 3 370463729 
Hope later on you can have a more stable MUGEN'ing environment. sunny
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 5:18 am

Bad internet ? Been through there. But now i will rate my internet....um maybe 70 out of 100 %.

Good luck Internet.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

About MSH Reborn
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next